City Wide Parking Stickers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Re: City Wide Parking Stickers

Driver54: Deb Fallon is against this new "tax".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Fallon could have came to back p the people against it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDonTTrip----The council embarrassed themselves with only two
    Councilors showing up---Where was it writer Councilor Kinnon
    Again they need to have a Town Hall meeting with whole city being
    involved. Also bring a member from the Traffic Commission to explain
    the cost of the ticket and why so high versus other cities;

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

From my understanding it was just a meeting to get peoples ideas. as far as the 300. Gary said they are working on that number. They need to drop it alot. I can park in a cross walk and get a $40 ticket. I bet if i was towed it would cost less then 300 lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

So missed the meeting.  Which Councilors showed.  I hear this version is dead although only one source tells me that.  Anyone else hear anythng?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Very Quite on this

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Its not dead.
    It went from Safety...
    Kinnon-Chair
    Fallon -Vice Chair
    Christenson
    Spadafora
    Murphy
    To Orinance...
    Bucci- Chair
    Spadafora-Vice Chair
    Anderson
    Christenson
    Kinnon
    Keep in mind Deb Fallon never went to one meeting. No im sorry she did go to one sticker meeting, shook her head and left after five minutes then went to District 7.
    This last meeting at Linden was to get MORE INPUT from the residents. And Bucci and Gary got it. Now they will go back to the whole committee and talk about what was talked about at linden. No one stumped them with statements, they just presented what they had, and now will make changes because they LISTENED to the residents.
    Like Drivers old saying goes, "Your dammed if you do and your dammed if you do." They didn't listen to the people with PAYT like they are doing now. Be happy they are now. The residents changed this 4 times so far. Stop your complaining and voice up if you do not like it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

still seems like its just another way to steal money from Malden residents. it will probably cost them more to implement than they make off it too.  We go the wrong parking sticker progrma silly head

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

DOA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Walkdonttrip-----Seems someone is listening at Tuesday Traffic commission meeting  they push back the Parking Sticker Program until they get a legal opinion on their document also the same thing happen at the Ordinance Meeting it was pushed back maybe by me mentioning in the Motion that the document was Illegal they might

start listening to the residents.

Been busy today looking into some other items that might be of interest to the citizens of Malden.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Any bumper stickers? Re: City Wide Parking Stickers

In Response to Re: City Wide Parking Stickers:
    [QUOTE]Walkdonttrip-----Seems someone is listening at Tuesday Traffic commission meeting  they push back the Parking Sticker Program until they get a legal opinion on their document also the same thing happen at the Ordinance Meeting it was pushed back maybe by me mentioning in the Motion that the document was Illegal they might start listening to the residents. Been busy today looking into some other items that might be of interest to the citizens of Malden.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikexcore. Show mikexcore's posts

I was at the meeting, and I learned a good amount. They definately need to get their story straight. They have absolutely no funds for this program, and it's just another way for them to stick it to the citizens. 

on another note of not having funds, did I see two new Parking Enforcement vehicles at the police station today?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scootcha. Show scootcha's posts

In Response to Re: City Wide Parking Stickers:
    [QUOTE] , did I see two new Parking Enforcement vehicles at the police station today?
    Posted by mikexcore[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you did. Maybe they can then start enforcing the rules again.  I am getting tired of having paid for a sticker only to see cars with not just no stickers, but out of state plates, not getting ticketed for weeks on end.

I know it has already been said a thousand times but...enforce the rules you already have before trying to create new ones.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Say it again DOA.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

ToAll---I will take credit for putting the breaks on the Parking Sticker
    Program ---They found out that Cost Analysis was right on then they Found out the document on the City Web Page was an Illegal
    Document. The city never ask the citizen to participate  for help instead they played God just likr they are doing with the New FireStation Need citizens to have a daily input not meetings in different ward--Put Citizens on the Committees and it gets results.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Driver your delusions are unbelievable.  Hmm I think the eleven Councilors are citizens,  elected by citizens to grapple with the issues and make decisions on those issues based upon a multitude of inputs.   Well maybe its only ten with one living in NH.  I will leave that to your vast imagination.  Calling Dr Fine Dr Howard Dr Howard.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

LastMaldenite----Explain why the Resident Parking Sticker was put on the Back Burner or the on the Shelf. What made to change from
    it being changed.  Other cities put Businessmen and Private Citizens
    on committees but it Malden it only done by the Councilors and the only input is from Ward Meetings ----Never seeing any of the Minutes of these meetings or what was discussed.
    Have a nice weekend---hope you read my platform;

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Got me I just heard it and now I read it in the Advocate tonight. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

LastMaldenite----Told everyone before that the document on the web page was Illegal and when I asked how they were going to fund
    the program there was no answer.
    I ask both committees about this not one of them gave an answer;
    When I gave them a Financial Cost Analysi both committees never told me it was to high or out of wack, which told me that the figures i gave them was right on; 
    Now comes the New Fire Station which as of yesterday I received documents proving that there is funding for it which would put very
    little expense on the city. ( The documents show that 95% of the
    cost would be picked up by Federal Funds) 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Driver you didnt stop it from happening lololol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDon'tTrip----Maybe it was the issues I brought up and sent to them, lets see i told them that written document on the web was an
    Illegal document and would not stand up in a court of Law. Than I show them how much it might cost and than asked where will they get the funds to put it in place. Oh What have you done still waiting
    for your answer? Have A Nice Day;

Hope you saw my Notice in the Observer and than read the Article in

the Advocate; OOPs I am sorry you can not read;

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Yes your right I cannot read. Thats a good jab lol. I read your crap every day on here don't I? But I cant read. Your shuch a funny man.

I've read one to many of your CRAP in papers. I can't makes heads or tails of it. Your just a crazy old man.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDontTrip------Crazy as a Fox---Again what have you done to put the Residential parking sticker on the back burner?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Can you read? I SAID I DONT CARE ABOUT THE STICKERS I HAVE 2 DRIVEWAYS!!!!!! E L L O!!!  LIGHT ARE ON BUT NO ONES HOME!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDontTrip-----another person who just stands on the sidelines and let the taxes go up & up ---sorry I am against raising taxes without the approval of the citizens see I was taught how to fight on street and that what i will do.

Sections
Shortcuts