City Wide Parking Stickers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

You yellow belly chicken! Re: City Wide Parking Stickers

In Response to Re: City Wide Parking Stickers:
    Can you read? I SAID I DONT CARE ABOUT THE STICKERS I HAVE 2 DRIVEWAYS!!!!!! E L L O!!!  LIGHT ARE ON BUT NO ONES HOME!!!
    Posted by WalkDontTrip

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Re: City Wide Parking Stickers

Program is going nowhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

What is happenign with this?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Driver54 stopped it from happening lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Told you it was it was DOA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

This sticker program is not DOA, it will be rolled out soon for all to see and complain about. It really does not matter to the Authors of the program or the rest of the kool aid bunch what anybody thinks...it is a show, they are the stars and we all have to sit and watch!  All these meeting, special meetings, back room meetings, committies ect... are all worthy of awards.    only a fool would think this is not going to happen!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Ward5 Your probably right about it might not be dead because of what happen ed Friday---FEMA offered a Safer Grant for Firefighters
    which was 2.6 million dollars ---2 options can happen(a) the Mayor andCity Council Can refuse this Grant.(b) it can take the Grant and use part of it to Pay the cost of Putting the Residential Parking Sticker. Which optoin will they take put the Program on the Fast track with some corrections and changes;  Please tell me which option will these Elected Officials decide on.

Sections
Shortcuts