Community Outing behind the Dockside Saturday Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

Community Outing behind the Dockside Saturday Night

I had to leave early. Did any other canidates show??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Re: Community Outing behind the Dockside Saturday Night

Is that what was going on? Didn't know anything was planned. Would've gone if I knew about it to meet the At-Large candidates and choices for ward 6.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

Gary was there, but I didn't see Debbie. Mike S was there as well.   There were quite a few people asking why she wasn't there too.  A few asked if she was even still running since they never see her or hear about her anymore.  I left around 330 or so, not sure who showed up after that.

Were you there Driver??  It was a community thing you've been asking for!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Shoes-MeLikey----did not Know about it, second I collapsed on thursday on Mills street---My Heart Doctor was concerned had an

early appointment at Mass General on Saturday ---changed some of my Medication ---Still would of liked to show up; 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

This is the first I even heard of such an event.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Shoes-me Likely ---I withdrew from councilor race because my wife was threaten on 2 different days ----that is why I withdrew to protect my wife and family;  I will become the biggest pain in the Council by the end of this election period. I also am looking into a sticker campaign for September;

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Is Deb Fallon still in the race?
    I heard something about an event when I was at the Dockside the other day. Was it nice?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

No fear, Deb is certainly still in the race! I know she was out knocking on doors during the day last Saturday. Maybe she didn't hear about the event like most others did not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

This event wasn't a political one, although some of the candidates were there. It was a fundraiser for Housing Families, which is kind of ironic that the people's advocate didn't show to support those in need due to poverty or domestic violence.
    I was there until around 8pm and saw Gary Christenson, Chris Simonelli, Peg Crowe, Gene Pinkham, Greg Lucey, Craig Spadafora, Steve Ultrino had a table but I did not see him there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Didn't know about this until now. Wish I went. Fallon wasn't there? Was the woman that campaigns for her there? You know, the one I mean -- she rolls her eyes at you and makes little remarks when you tell her politely that you won't be voting for her candidate -- was she there?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

The only mention of Debbie that I heard was, is she coming by? Otherwise, no one had much to say about her.

To Driver:  I asked if you were there because that was part of your soapbox rants about community gatherings.  I don't care why you weren't there or why you are or are not running. I wish I was in your ward so I would have had the chance to vote AGAINST you.  I don't agree with how you go about things.  Your rants are a bore and repetitious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I like how Deb Fallon is running things. If you want questions answered go to her office. She will not come to you. What nerve for you all to think she would go to these events that help other people. BOW DOWN!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Community Outing behind the Dockside Saturday Night:
    [QUOTE]The only mention of Debbie that I heard was, is she coming by? Otherwise, no one had much to say about her. To Driver:  I asked if you were there because that was part of your soapbox rants about community gatherings.  I don't care why you weren't there or why you are or are not running. I wish I was in your ward so I would have had the chance to vote AGAINST you.  I don't agree with how you go about things.  Your rants are a bore and repetitious.
    Posted by Shoes-MeLikey[/QUOTE]

I wish that these forums had a "Like" button. I'd have clicked it for this response until my mouse died or my finger broke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

great,k just what Malden needs, a fund rasier to bring in more affordable housing (ie low income)  argghhhh we have enough already as you can see by the all crime in the city

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

and yes I blamed the crime wave on low income housing since I diont think its middle class wage earners and the families doing all the breaking and entering

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I dont think Housing Families is what you think it is rick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

is it about providing housing for low income families?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

not low-income families..Homeless families  big difference

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

Thanks Hellgirl!!!

In Response to Re: Community Outing behind the Dockside Saturday Night:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Community Outing behind the Dockside Saturday Night : I wish that these forums had a "Like" button. I'd have clicked it for this response until my mouse died or my finger broke.
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

ah, i got the wrong affordable housing issues silly head

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

They are a great group. They help many fire victims find homes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

something I can get behind, as long as it not another lets keep malden affordable groups

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I agree with ya. Many people do not realize that when you come into this country they place you in NYC first. Then many go off to Lowell. In time span out to the suburbs. If you open Malden to that, you end up like Lowell. Now I am not being racist... Even white people can cause trouble. But when you place a person that just came from a country with violence, it AT TIMES follows them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Housing Families is a wonderful organization in Malden who helps homeless families with children get back on their feet. This event was well advertised and it wasn't a political event.  Politicians who care show up to community events around the city.  No personal invitation necessary- just read the papers and get on mailing lists.  
    Just another event where No Show Fallon missed the ball.

Our new Mayor needs to be connected with the PEOPLE.