Complete Media Failure

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Complete Media Failure

The media in this area should be ashamed of themselves. A thirty plus year veteran police officer from Woburn is shot to death the night after Christmas and it gets almost no attention. When Michael Jackson died it was non-stop coverage. When a man who has dedicated more than half of his life to his community is gunned down by some scum it gets little attention. What has happened to this country? Was this story not glamorous enough to write about? Is Woburn too far away to report what happens there? Shameful when a family's lost dog gets more attention than a police officer being gunned down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Complete Media Failure

Ward Watch
    Complete Media Failure on the malden evening news and this site
    about the statutory rape of the child in the parking lot of the Mystic
    Valley Charter school on Saturday Dec.16th late evening after non
    school hours. Why wasn't it ever reported to the news outlets why was it kept private?   Someone dropped the ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Just Shut Up. You two are always b_____ and moaning about everything on these pages. If you don't like the way it's reported, get your own page, do the leg work and post what you want.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

I wouldn't call it media failure..Though the ages were not listed, it does state that both individuals decided to meet in the school lot.  Which says to me..that it was a girl under 16 met with a man at least 16 to have sex..they just chose a bad location.  It could have been anything...she could have been "working", she could have lied about her age..or it could be a young man 16 with his 14 or 15 year old girlfriend.  I wouldn't call it news persay.  Plus, if I was girl's parent, I wouldn't wanted blasted all over the news anyway. 

I'm chaulking it up to kids being kids.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

We all know how camera crazy the ward 6 counciler is. Did his cameras pick up the alleged rape? What ever happened to the shooting incident on Salem and Laurel St.? Didn't the counciler claim he had the film of the shooting? No one was arrested and no further word has been mentioned. Maybe he should spend more money on better cameras to pick up a license plate and put them on the back of the school where it seems bad things happen in the darkness there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

My opinon here was not written for this nonsense. Justin you are very brave behind a keyboard. Frank I have alway left your rambling alone but you are showing what you are all about. This is not the place for this and shame on you people.

Sections
Shortcuts