Confronting The City

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeaParty1776. Show TeaParty1776's posts

Re: Confronting The City

The great thing about this country is we can agree to disagree in debates. And debates are a great learning tool. ONLY if you do it right. People that do not agree have ones own opinion on a subject. This does not mean he/she works for the other side. It is very communist like to hold the stance "Either agree with me or I will attack." No one in this world has to like likes opinion on a matter, but should respect ones opinion on a matter. If you think an Orange is blue, I will respect that because we all see things different. When it comes to politics, no three people will think the same, you will find one subject off.
        Mr F. In reading your past posts from a number of different areas, you do accuse them of being a "Political Hack" or working for the city. Is this because they do not share the same views on topics as you? This is not how you debate. And if you are a Active Member of the Tea Party as I am, I do not agree with your tactics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Are the people in Malden under the impression the Fire/Police/Teachers don't pay co pays? They pa signifigantly not only for their insurance but co pays also.  Before you comment on these thing look into them. TeaParty you need to either speak with someone or look into what you say. You are wrong and ignorant to the truth. What happens next year when the city needs to balance the budget again? Why is the city balancing it's budget with health insurance?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WardWatch---Your right--Again at the budget hearing when someone asked about the GIC state health Plan the Mayor defended Harvard
     Pilgrim Plan--it is easy to see who is getting Paybacks (The mayor)
     Harvard Pilgrim is 10% every year ---GIC health plan is 4.5% the
     next 3 yrs-----it shows how this Mayor thinks. A 5.5% savings for
     health care payments---who is getting the kickbacks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeaParty1776. Show TeaParty1776's posts

Farenella, 10 of each? Do more research. Your are way off base. If the state has no money to give the cities cannot ask for it. The cities with the most needed will get it. Malden does not need it because we havent tried all the state recomends.

Oh does that sound like i came from City Call?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

TeaParty1776---I want to protect the Police and fire departments, they save and protect lives--like yesterday in Somerville.
     harvard Pilgrim Insurance is 10% next year, GIC is 4.5% next year.
     Somerville used basics to save Fire, Police and Teachers but reshuffling the work force in City Hall. Their deficit was 8.1 million
     Dollars.  
     Why cann't Malden reshuffle City Hall Workers?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

You mention Somerville alot. But your missing the big difference between the two cities. Thats Somerville, this is MALDEN!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The Mayor In Somerville has a Brain and saved Jobs----
      Mayor Richard only think about Harvard Pilgrim Heath care?
      I do my research in the Big Libraries---I have  a state wide Library Card. ( Ialso have a Trial Court Library Card)
     I  go to places like the State House Library, suffolk Univ.Library,
     and use these libraries on line also for facts.
     Ask your friends if the Minutes for the City Council (Finance, License,
     ordinance) if these minutes are Public Records---per the Sec. of
     State Records division they are and I been trying to retrieve them
     but no one can find them---I believe they never take minutes, if
     they do not it is against the City Charter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Whats the best way to Attack a Bear Farenella??? Do you know??? You dont attack a bear, you can be fined. But the best thing for you to do now is to make a Website. List all your stuff and findings. Have it all in order.

Next Question. Whats the best way to kill and Eagle??? Do you know???   You dont you will be arrested. But you can also advertize your site to your friends, on here under your name and you can write what ever you want with out it being deleted.

Last Question. Whats the best way to kill weeds? Weed-Be-Gone is a great product. Sprayed it around my house three days ago and the weeds-r-gone. Get it at LOWES people.

A weed is a nasty little plant life. You pluck it once it will come back over and over again. You need the right tactics and the right time to get the weeds out your back yard. Do not make it obvious, but make it silent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

First--Vendetta---see I know the facts and understand the Laws:
      I was taught by people who have been around Politics a long time;
      My background is East Somerville where we never hide behind fake
      names like Vendetta. My Tutors were Congressman M. Capauano,
      Former Rep Vin Piro, Sen. Charlie Shannon, also as a chauffeur I
      drove some of the Smartest People, one such was Frank Stanton
      the First CEO of CBS--than the were the Redstones, Jack Walsh
      CEO of GE, Carolina Kennedy --I drove till I had a heart attack in
      2004--these people tutored me on politics and they never hid
      behind fake names ---I don' t why do you?
      This City Council broke the HIPAA Law and Patients Bill of Rights
      Law--ask them what they did?
      Than ask them where the minutes of meetings are they suppose to
       be posted for everyone to read;
       So Please Understand I grew up in East Somerville with Howie
       Winters, I also hung on Prince St. in the North End and knew
        how to play games--stop hiding behind fake names be a man or
        woman--have some guts; 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Farenella:
    I don't want to sound like a complete (_/_) here and please don't take it the wrong way, but don't you think if your having this much trouble with your health that should be your #1 focus?
    I mean if your on 4 medications and have been to the hospital twice in one month than maybe you need to be more focused on your health and less worried about getting out and going to meetings and being on a computer as much as you are.
    I am not putting you down for your efforts in helping the residents look for ways to solve the problems, but the City of Malden and it's issues can be very stressful.
    I just don't think that if your health is in such bad condition you should be as concerned with the Council, but seriosuly you need to be more concerned with your life.

As far as speaking with the council in a respectful manner that is not going to happen. PATY people have tried that in the past, but they could not speak to them because they were considered a group and they could not speak with organized groups. Lots could have been resolved back then on certain issues. Individiuals need premission to speak and I can't think of a single member of the council who is going to sponsor you or anyone of the other citizens to speak. The won't allow it because they now they are going to be thrown questions they can't find another way to lie about. The council hates to be asked questions on the spot, they need time to come up with a lie to cover things up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

three stooges88 your right-----it is hard to get a question to this city

council---for my health--I take it one day at a time----the last two days i tried to attend the Finance meeting and got light headed 
     because it was hot and humid. Today it is cool and i feel good.
       I feel that members of this City Council take it direction from

the Mayors Office. Last night it was getting interesting about the

Budget before I left. Hope to attend tonight meeting---seems I

lose energy when it real hot and humid------hope to meet you

someday?