Councilor at Large

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Councilor at Large

What 3 are you voting for Councilor at Large ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Councilor at Large

MaldenPride I am running also maybe for an at Large Bid wait till you
    see my signs;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Hey Driver54:

I thought you gave up running for a seat on the City Council? What is this flip-flopping all about?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Maybe I am running Maybe I am not--------Wait till September and we will see;

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Hey Taxplayer, why not put a B.S. meter on this post?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

voteforme, good catch!  Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I still think Driver 54 and Taxplayer are related.

Surprised

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You did not take your papers out in time to run for at large. I think you need 100-200 people to sign for you. You couldn't even get 2+ for ward.

Oh wait im sure your brother Taxplayer signed also

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Im voting for all the nuts to entertain us.

Barry Greenspan
    Frank Arenella
    Joe Grey

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012  ---sticker Campaign ---Maybe or Maybe not --no campaigning required -----lets wait and see time will tell;
    We already caught you in a lie and than you never showed up tonight for a great cause---your starting to sound like 1775andstillademocrat -------where were you at lucky Strike lanes did not see you at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Driver stop. You wouldn't even know how to make a sticker campaign work for an at large position. Do you even know the campaign laws in regards to such a move?
    Judging from the fact you were completely unaware of the sign ordinance, I am sure you don't.

Pats, you can't vote for Barry Greenspan, he's too busy campaigning for Fallon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Oh man!!! lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

GetActive----Sorry I helped put two together in Somerville and one
    was successful.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

But you dont know about the sign laws. lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Car54-where are you? What is your intent of mentioning my handle in your post? Do you need to know how to run a campaign? Oh that's right, you gave make the money from your failed effort....come on Frank, stick to your non-sense and leave me out of it....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

He likes you. He thinks he and his brother are better activists then you are. He has fought hard in Malden. What have you done? You know about Chapter 90 funds? You know about t-6 t-99 bang bang bang? I don't think so. What do you know about FEMA grants? What do you know about Trees falling? WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

1776 you will never be as smart as driver. He is from Somerville. And has a MIT card and has a red phone that calls batman. What do you have? You didn't even go to Lucky Strikes because the Red Sox hate you. You didn't even go to Drivers fundraiser in Maine for his bid for ward 7. You never even heard of the USS Liberty. Driver saved them. Your asleep behind the wheel. How come you did not come out and make a statement when Bin Laden was killed? Huh?

no one is as smart as Frank. Maybe his brother Taxplayer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Driver why would you even want to run for councillor at large when you just withdrew a month ago?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Pats2012, LMAO!!!

And Driver54 and Taxplayer still won't get your sense of humor... Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Maldengal:

Driver54 is just an old, retired dude, with a shady past and too much time on his hands, who's a wannabe politician.

His erratic posts on these forums should clue you on this...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Anotherman---no I am a cagey senior citizen who plans ahead and
    decides after getting other people input. what and if I am doing a
    sticker campaign is my decision and for what position is my decision
    Again remember I need no campaign signs and no political headquarters with a bunch of butt kissers, maybe the tea party
    people are helping me and maybe not but again it is my decision and
    only decision my decision---no date required.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Maybe Driver will run for mayor, or maybe not. That would be a blast.  A cagey senior citizen? LOL  A fruitcake is more like it.  Taxplayer, where is your B.S meter?  C'mon, you know you need it for Driver, he is the biggest B.A. I have ever seen.  I like that "car 54 where are you?"  LOL   Car 54 is lost on Mills Street looking for the Harbor Master's office and phone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from excalguy. Show excalguy's posts

In Response to Re: Councilor at Large:
    [QUOTE]Driver stop. You wouldn't even know how to make a sticker campaign work for an at large position. Do you even know the campaign laws in regards to such a move? Judging from the fact you were completely unaware of the sign ordinance, I am sure you don't. Pats, you can't vote for Barry Greenspan, he's too busy campaigning for Fallon.
    Posted by GetActive[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from excalguy. Show excalguy's posts

I'm now more certain than ever that the idiot who's attacking me is none other than David D'arcangelo himself. It's an example of his behavior.

You can call me anything you want, but you can't call me a liar when it comes to dealing with D'Arcangelo. I've known him long enough and I will say with my dying breath that he's unfit to hold elective office. I have documented proof from the Malden District Court that he committed perjury both in print and verbally under oath before Judge James Lamothe. D'Arcangelo is an egotistical, vindictive punk who thinks no one can ever say no to him. I said no to him in January 2009 when he asked me for my support and I refused. As retaliation, he managed to get another member of the Malden Republican City Committee, a retired state trooper named Rick Boudreau, to harass and threaten me and eventually drive me out as chairman and as a member of the MRCC.

I offered D'Arcangelo neutrality and that I would not campaign for any of his opponenets, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Once the harassment and threats started I cancelled my offer and I openly campaigned to help one of his opponenets. I also issued an Email alerting hundreds of Malden voters about his unethical behavior when he attempted to get hired as the Executive Director at Malden Access TV in early 2006 when I was one of the nine members of the Board of Directors who would make the decision as to whom to hire.

With his paper-thin resume, D'Arcangelo wanted me to lie to the other members about one of the other applicants. I checked out the information he gave me and it proved to be totally false. Had I repeated his false accusations, I would have been expelled from the board and subject to a defamation of character lawsuit.

Wake up, Malden voters! Reject - do not elect - D'Arcangelo for the well-being of this city.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

yeah Driver54:

No one flip-flops better than you, let's see:

1. Ward 7 councilor seat: you entered the race, than withdrew due to so-called "threats" to your family.

2. At-large councilor seat: you may or may not run with a sticker campaign.

3. Mayoral race: you are urging people on these forums to write your name in on the ballot.

Any other race left to be mentioned that you secretly planning?

Nobody in his/her right mind can you take seriously as a "candidate"!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

They are having the Haunt Jaunt foogi race. Think its 5k. Run that race. You just need one sig. Your own. You have a bigger chance to win that race.