Debate.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Debate.

Mayoral debate Malden Senior Center. 7 Washington St.  
     Thursday September 29, 2011 5:30pm to 7:00pm. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Re: Debate.

How do you know this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

I heard about it also.  I can't wait - the news is spreading!  I believe the word went out in June.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WILL THE PUBLIC BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS OR IS IT A PANEL OF
    SELECTED FEW THAT WOULD ASK HARD/EASY QUESTIONS.
    I LIKE TO BE ON THE PANEL I HAVE SOME REAL HARD QUESTIONS FOR THEM;

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yes have driver on the panel!!! Oh this is good material for my page.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KaysieMae. Show KaysieMae's posts

Driver would only ask questions and not intimidate the candidates.  As you know, he can certainly throw it.  I think someone should screen his questions ahead of time if he is chosen.

Pats, you have a lot of time on your hands starting these blogs!  Some of them are horrible.  You have put Robillard down in two words just in the name of the blog.  Shame on you!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Debate.:
    [QUOTE]Driver would only ask questions and not intimidate the candidates.  As you know, he can certainly throw it.  I think someone should screen his questions ahead of time if he is chosen. Pats, you have a lot of time on your hands starting these blogs!  Some of them are horrible.  You have put Robillard down in two words just in the name of the blog.  Shame on you!
    Posted by KaysieMae[/QUOTE]

Its election time. When you put your name out on a ballot, be ready for negative feedback. Also be ready for positive feed back. If his camp can not handle this type of stuff, then pack up your paper signs and go home. Because in politcs, for every nice thing said, you will have 2 bad things said. Look at how people attack GC, DF and NK. You really think you will have someone on the ballot everyone likes? And will have no issues with? Shame on me for speaking on how I feel. But hats off to you for speaking on how you feel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Just one debate? I think that we need three of them for us to see how they really stack up against each other. Comments?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

1775andstillademocrat---You are 100% right 3 debates accross the city at a time working people can attend and maybe ask questions
    that they have concerns with for Malden. Not a select Panel each
    debate should have a Panel from that location and have a time set
    aside for questions from the residents. Comment Please?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Three different themes would be good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Hey, who is the genius who set up this debate on Rosh Hashanah? It sure wasn't Deb. Must be the same person spreading that "rumor" about her telling people to write her in for At-Large in the primaries yesterday. Talk about lowest of the low. How desperate are you people? I must admit you must have some clout with the Globe to get them to print this like it is an actual story! Although it doesn't make your guy look very good so again another dope on his campaign pulling strings! Hey Patsy, why didn't YOU know about this and report it to us sooner?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Prove that GC said that? You cant because Driver started the rumor at the Pentagon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I think the people who planned it are the ones who planned the event and that would be MATV. Man you dig for anything bad about GC. You remind me of....no one really. I never met a bigger moron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Patsy: Gary himself posted this event on his website so his people didn't confirm it with Deb first nor did they check to make sure it didn't conflict with anything. You love to toss trash out there about Deb but God forbid acknowledge a faux pas by Gary? Oh, right. He is perfect in every way. I've learned that if it seems too good to be true, it isn't.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]Patsy: Gary himself posted this event on his website so his people didn't confirm it with Deb first nor did they check to make sure it didn't conflict with anything. You love to toss trash out there about Deb but God forbid acknowledge a faux pas by Gary? Oh, right. He is perfect in every way. I've learned that if it seems too good to be true, it isn't.
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

Why in the world would Gary need to check with Deb?? That is hilarious. She really does think she is a dictator doesn't she?  You are asked to show up at a debate, you say yes, you advertise!? Again, you need to get organized!  Did Deb call Gary to confirm?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Just like you need two to tango, you need two to debate. DUH.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Hey Blue Skies perhaps you should change your moniker to Darkskies now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, who is the genius who set up this debate on Rosh Hashanah? maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

I was surprised about that too! Who set it up?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Nevermind, I just read that it was the Senior Center.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, who is the genius who set up this debate on Rosh Hashanah? It sure wasn't Deb. Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

MaldenBlueSkies/Driver, NO it wasn't Deb, NOR was it Gary who set this debate up on a Jewish holiday. The Senior Center is running this debate, they are the ones who set the date. If you want to fault somebody call them. 
    You really can't stop spinning the silliest stuff, can  you?
    You sound more and more like Driver54 with every crazy thing you write on these boards.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Get Active---I really did not care who organize the debate and on what day it was being held----all I said was there should be at least
    3 accross the city with different panels to ask question and a time for questions from the public.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fiveof5. Show fiveof5's posts

I also heard from a few different people that the Fallon camp was not made aware of the debate until after everything had been planned.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

I find that hard to believe. The Senior Center knows how these things work, they have done plenty of them before. You don't plan anything until you know there is something to plan, ie: two or more candidates for a political debate.

Planning a debate without telling the candidates is like throwing a wedding without a bride........fiveof5 this just doesn't make sense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]I also heard from a few different people that the Fallon camp was not made aware of the debate until after everything had been planned.
    Posted by fiveof5[/QUOTE]

This is incorrect information.  She was notified in June and decided not to reply.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Call McGowen at the SC. He will tell you the truth. They made a mistake. The GC team does not make up these events. You are all trying to start a story. Afraid of the power GC has? Afraid of the Thousands and thousands that back him up? Need to make up stories? This what phase 2 of the Fallon camp is?