Deborah Fallon's Website

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Deborah Fallon's Website

Can someone explain to me why it is so hard to find information on her?  The website has been outdated for months and now it's under construction??  In this new age of technology, this is unacceptable.  Nothing new has been posted, it has old information and her picture is old too.

I can't find her experience or education or anything current she has done in months.

If you can't run a campaign successfully, how do you expect to run the city?  You need to be well tuned with communication systems.  You don't have to shut down your site while working on it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

Re: Deborah Fallon's Website

did you email her and ask her or would you rather get a mouthful on here?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Deb Fallon does NOT return e-mails!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Def Fallon walks out of meetings but the world stops when Gary has to for something else he had planned. Def walks out just because she isnt getting attention

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDon'tTrip---I sent an e-mail about the grant on the firehouse
    (new) also sent one to Gary and only Gary has responded as of today. I think she is running a ghost campaign;

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

In Response to Re: Deborah Fallon's Website:
    [QUOTE] I think she is running a ghost campaign;
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

She is a ghost! Breezes in and out of meetings.... makes a raucus... and then disappears!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devilindisguise770. Show devilindisguise770's posts

Why are you WORRYING about your opponent's website????

That's rather strange actually. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Driver54: I would be really interested in Gary's response to you.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Hi Devil,

It's a new era.  Times have changed.  Web sites matter now.  Texting matters now.  Facebook matters now.  Eevn that odd thing they call "Tweeting".  Deb's presentation is in shambles.  If Deb isn't organized enough to get a web site online, how can we trust her to be mayor, when their are far more complex issues? 
    I hate to say it, but for once, I sort of agree with Driver54.

Where's Deb?

[QUOTE]Why are you WORRYING about your opponent's website???? That's rather strange actually. 
    Posted by devilindisguise770[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Gary left the meeting on Public Safet to go on MATV.
    Obviously he is not interested in dealing with real issues.

[QUOTE]Def Fallon walks out of meetings but the world stops when Gary has to for something else he had planned. Def walks out just because she isnt getting attention
    Posted by WalkDontTrip[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

that is a lie. She does return emails.

[QUOTE]Deb Fallon does NOT return e-mails!
    Posted by voteforme[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Fallon does care, and does respond to legitamite issues.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deborah Fallon's Website : She is a ghost! Breezes in and out of meetings.... makes a raucus... and then disappears!
    Posted by Maldengal[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Thanks for clarifying that, wantout. She only responds to "legitimate" issues? Who decides what issues are "legitimate"? I thought she was the "people's advocate"?! Only when she decides their emails and calls are "legitimate" enough to respond to. Kind of like the meetings she doesn't bother to attend....probably not "legitimate" meetings for her, unless she's called the meeting herself, or it's about a firefighter issue.

Exactly, wantout. No citizen is worth a response unless Deb finds them to have a "legitimate" issue. No meeting is worth bothering to attend unless Deb decides it's a "legitimate" issue for her to be present at.

Which is EXACTLY the JOKE of making a deal of Gary needing to leave early ONCE.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Deb Fallon will answer e-mails only from her supporters, you know, the ones that yell on discussion boards. If the FF's think she will be their savior, I think they will have a big surprise coming. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

That's right on both counts, vote. Only her supporters are legitimate, and they are the screamers on the "discussion" boards, and wherever else they go.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from devilindisguise770. Show devilindisguise770's posts

julii wrote..." Only her supporters are legitimate, and they are the screamers on the "discussion" boards, and wherever else they go."

When political leaders dismiss, ignore, and bully their constituents they become irate. 
    Remember, FALLON wanted to allow the public to speak at council meetings.

THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY ARROGANT POLITICIANS.

GUTLESS GARY WALKED OUT OF THIS VOLATILE MEETING. WHEN THE GOING GOT TOUGH, GARY GOT GOING.

GUTLESS GARY MAY BE ELECTED AS MAYOR OF KINNONVILLE.  THE CITY HALL CAN BE THE MAPLEWOOD FIRE STATION. I HEAR THEY WILL NEED A TENANT SOON. 

HE CAN BE THE SILENT RULER OF THE THE FIRE STATION, MVRCS AND TRAFTON PARK.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THE FIRE STATION CONTRACT?

WHERE IS THE MONEY THAT WAS IN THE EAST SIDE FIRE STATION ACCOUNT? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Again, your name-calling is really immature, and reflects poorly on the candidate you are supporting.

You're SCREAMING, which was part of the point being made. You fit right in with your candidate's supporters.

Why not have your mayoral candidate get you what you need? You need others to do the things your candidate should be able to do for you?

You seem to have trouble understanding previous posts. Gary had to leave the meeting early because of a previous commitment with a Malden citizen who depended on him to be present at a certain time.

Fallon has left in the middle of meetings PLENTY of times, or not shown up at all!!! but this isn't something you want to acknowledge. The fact that you don't want to acknowledge this doesn't change the truth.

How ridiculous is it that this meeting is conveniently being labeled by your little group as the most important meeting of all meetings! Too funny. ALL the meetings are important mr/ms devil! Even all those meetings Fallon never bothered to show up at!

Pretty foolish for people in glass houses to throw stones.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

I contacted Deb Fallon over two weeks ago vie email on her Website.  She or her staff do not answer eamils,  Why have the link to "Contact us" if you are not going to read and respond. For that reason alone she has lost my vote.  Wake up, it's 2011, people use email to communicate.  Just what the city needs, another dolt that does not know how to use a computer, I dont think so

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

[QUOTE] THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY ARROGANT POLITICIANS.
    Posted by devilindisguise770[/QUOTE]
    You are so right! Your candidate is very arrogant! I don't need to scream about that either because everyone knows it already!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Jirkyrick, You must not have had a legitimate issue. Apparently she responds to people who have a legitimate issue.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

I am not "worried" about her website- just checking the competition.  It's good for us, so I am not complaining, I just can't believe it.  I have also contacted her and have not heard back.
    My friends have been dropped from her email lists when she heard they had a different opinion from hers so I was interested in what she has been attending. 

I looked and looked and couldn't find anything.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

def ballon only likes people who agree with her 100%. if not your an out cast.

So many people are switching to Team Gary its unreal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from devilindisguise770. Show devilindisguise770's posts

LOL...

You people are obsessing and obviously concerned about Gutless Gary's chances of winning.

Glad you are spending so much time on the "other" campaign.

Your spin isn't working.

FALLON followers are growing all the time. 
    FALLON is making a difference voter by voter.
    FALLON has the GUTS to take on the issues of the people.
    FALLON supports Malden's average citizens when they are experiencing issues and being ignored by their representatives.
    FALLON believes in the value of our public safety workers.
    FALLON believes in the value of our public school educators.
    FALLON knows that we can regain trust in Malden's leaders.

TRUST IS EARNED.

FALLON KNOWS MALDEN CAN BE RETURNED TO THE PEOPLE.
    FALLON KNOWS THAT WE CAN BE A COMMUNITY
     ONCE
    AGAIN

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Very classy post, devil. Ugly name-calling again. (you're no longer in disguise)

Let's be clear on factual events:

Fallon has the NERVE, not guts, to pick and choose WHICH causes and citizens will get her attention. So far, it's the firefighters, and that's it!... (and the Concerned citizens group? That was you and a handful of Fallon supporters....ummmm, not "the people".)

Fallon has the NERVE, not guts, to NOT ATTEND public meetings and forums that are IMPORTANT for ALL MALDEN's citizens, and only attend meetings concerning her chosen causes.

Fallon has the NERVE, not guts, to choose not to respond to emails and calls from THE PEOPLE she claims to advocate for. (Is that how she supports "average citizens"?)

Fallon has the NERVE, not guts, to say she supports the schools, when SHE ALONE AMONG THE COUNCIL OPPOSED giving the Malden public schools the 600 thousand SPECIFICALLY SET ASIDE FOR THE SCHOOLS.

Fallon has the NERVE, not guts, to NOT ATTEND many community meetings and public forums about the city

Fallon has the NERVE, not guts, to NOT ATTEND community events that celebrate the city and the citizens of Malden.

Instead of claiming things that are not TRUE, please explain to the people WHY Fallon DOESN'T attend ALL public meetings. Please explain why Fallon DOESN'T ANSWER emails and calls from "the people".

CHRISTENSON IS PRESENT AT ALL COMMUNITY FORUMS AND EVENTS. CHRISTENSON IS COMMUNICATIVE AND RESPONSIVE TO ALL, NOT JUST SOME.

Not a tough decision for me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Julii---want to read the two letters I sent to Sen Brown and Sen.
    Kerry about the funding for a new fire station and equipment and
    staffing.  They are very powerful and concerning;