Defining Pats for who he is....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Defining Pats for who he is....

Pats is your quintessential "JERK"

From the dictionary:

Slang . a contemptibly naive, fatuous, foolish, or inconsequential person.

a: an annoyingly stupid or foolish person b: an unlikable person; especially: one who is cruel, rude, or small-minded

Please feel free to comment.  Malden does not need Pats mentality to move forward. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Re: Defining Pats for who he is....

Actually, I think he is the only one who fights fire with fire.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Pure irony! "Inconsequential" people are any of us who don't support Fallon for mayor, and what we would be considered, according to Fallon supporters, as quoted in August:

"You'd all better run far on November 8th when Councillor at Large Fallon becomes Mayor!"

Incorrupt and buddies, do you really want to talk "unlikable, cruel, rude and small minded"?! How about openly threatening?

Too funny, Corrupt!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Did Pats hit a nerve Incorrupt?  Is he maybe asking to many questions that your "second coming" can't answer? Give me a break! You start crap and then when someone gives it back, you can't take it.  Typical Fallon supporter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Yes, run FAR if you are used to running with the Good Ole Boys. The 16 year reign in Malden is about to end. 

That's not a threat.  

No, Pats doesn't bother me a bit.  Once a jerk, always a jerk I'm afraid. People like Pats are inconsequential to me.  If Pats doesn't like me, it's a badge of honor.  On my best day, I wouldn't want someone like him in my camp.

However, I stand up to bullies spewing garbage all the time.  GC--- Pats, VoteforMe,Julii, they are all yours.  Good Luck with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Corrupt, you have proven to be a pretty nasty person on these boards. You are well known as being a bully and spewing nasty threats and comments to anyone who doesn't agree with you.  A number of people who don't respect your tactics have suggested that Fallon might do better without you and your blog buddies posting insults and threats. It's too bad that these suggestions come from "inconsequential people", because they give you and Fallon the smartest campaign advice you can get.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

LOL!!!!! Again with the "run far" threat.  If Pats is so  inconsequential to you, there is a ignore button on the bottom.  Incorrupt, don't count your chickens before they hatch.  Maybe you are the one that needs to run after Gary BECOMES mayor.

" I stand up to bullies spewing garbage all the time. GC--- Pats, VoteforMe,Julii, they are all yours."

You are THE BIGGEST bully on this board!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

Pats is a girl, fanuilHALL....  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Please feel free to comment. Malden does not need Pats mentality to move forward. 

Am I stopping this city from moving forward? Am I running for Mayor? Maybe I should make threats then like your canidate does. Maybe I should ignore you all. The fact is, if i was running for mayor, I got more attention then your Master. In fact you are making polls about me. You like me.

I say the things people will not say. I am a jerk, I am rude. But I say what is on my mind. Now go make more Kool aid and whipe those tears. Come election day the people will speak and you can go live in the DF compound in NH and sing songs about Maldens Good Ol Boys!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from myrtleturtle. Show myrtleturtle's posts

Geez, I see Pats and his cronies are at it again.
    Well Pats, you did say it yourself.  You are rude and you are a jerk AND you support gc. 

I agree with Incorrupt.  Malden needs to get rid of you and all of Pats supporters which includes Voteforme, EducatedMaldonian, and Julii, who are all supporting which candidate, that would be, gc.  He is attracting people who admit to being jerks and being rude.  That in itself speaks volumes.

The Fallon Camp has good, solid people who are respected for their integrity and conviction for doing what is right rather than what is politically correct. Those supporters  include our first responders, the members of the group who opposed the blue bags, many of our teachers and custodians, and most important, those supporters include the average voters who are tired of the Howard/Kinnon shenanigans.

The people are listening to Fallon and they like what they are hearing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yeah and you have the Guardian Angels, and that crazy guy Eddy from behind mobile homes. Great solid people lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Corrupt has called in the troupes....and Snapping Turtle is back!

It's a good laugh that anybody disagreeing with you is banished from the kingdom...or should we say queendom...? 

And are you one of the "good solid people who are respected for their integrity and conviction"?! Give me a break!

Here we have it! Snapping turtle, who was the original "You'd all better run far when Fallon's mayor!" poster, now says "Malden needs to get rid of " some residents?....." 

Now that's not very democratic, Turtle!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Shame on Fallon, as I can't imagine that she isn't aware of these crackpot supporters of hers commenting just like thugs on these boards.

Corrupt, Snapper, and Fallon company, here's a very basic lesson for you: In a democracy, voters are allowed to have conflicting viewpoints without being threatened.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

How do you plan on "getting rid of us?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Ya im calling the police. This sounds dangerous.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I just love how she feels Malden can't go nowhere with me in the way. I need to be ELIMINATED!!! TERMINATED!!! Like my voice is stopping a democratic process. Get real lady. You say we drink the Kool Aid Deb is the Kool Aid Man OHHH YEAH. I see a resemblance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTallSally. Show LongTallSally's posts

Pats - you just spew all over!  You are so ridiculous that believe me when I say you are worse than D54!  It's been sad to see what you have put out there.  You must be a very unhappy person with yourself and others.  I have yet to hear anything positive with GC from you but you can take down DF. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Hey Pats: since you have so much more juice than the rest of us, how about asking your friends Kinnon and Bucci to get that pothole filled on 99 as you take the right onto Salem coming from Rte. 1. That right lane at the light is treacherous. Someone is going to lose a tire or front end! How can they only pave a part of an intersection? Let's see how soon you can have that sinkhole filled. Ready, set, GO!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Who said I have juice?  lolo lYou go fill it if it bothers you. I like it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Pats you really have them seething....
    You must be hitting on something.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

No seething except from the gc camp.

Pats=Kinnon=Howard=Christenson
    More of the same Malden. 
    Vote Fallon to take Malden in a new direction.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Don't objectify people by making mathematical equivalents with them: Someone = someone else. This is dehumanizing.

Don't tell Maldonians that "Malden needs to get rid of" them because they don't support Fallon. This is not democratic, and is in fact open bullying.

Don't tell people who don't support Fallon that they'd "better run far when Fallon is elected Mayor". This is a clear threat.

These are the tactics of the campaign you are running, and it's one ugly affair you've created for yourselves. You cannot talk your way out of any of these comments. Absolutely nothing will explain it away.

It's been said before, and I will say it again here: Shame on Fallon for encouraging or allowing these degrading and even threatening comments to be posted in support of her mayoral run.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

For the record, Pats is not on the GC team, so you can stop barking up that tree.

Pats may be a little rough around the edges, but he's apparently sharp, and sees right through Fallon's campaign and campaigners.

It's a pretty simple concept. Voters can be supporters without being part of a campaign team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Julii: What grade in high school are you in? You have reduced this blog to that level. Grow up. Is that the best you have? It makes your side look so childish. The issues in this city deserve better. The next leader of this city will take those issues seriously and continue to advocate for those and the citizens who are craving a new direction. Out with the old guard and in with the new. Is that what you are afraid of? You need to keep things as they are? Will you be one of those who will have to run away because you don't want this change? If you take this as a threat then you must be one of those who need to go. Change is coming. VOTE FOR DEB FALLON!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

TO ALL---NEW FORMULATION IN THE CITY COUNCIL --THIS NEW MATH EQUATION WILL SHOW UP TOMORROW NIGHT;
    Condon+Kinnon+Christenson+ Howard = CORRUPTION
    Anderson+Nestor+Bucci+Murphy= STUPIDITY
    Spadafora+ Fallon+ Lucey + DiPietro= DUMB,DUMBER,DUMIST,DUMMY?
    ets see who is first to make a stratement on the Issues?

Sections
Shortcuts