(Disclaimer: The Following is Not Political) Jule's Ice Cream in Maplewood

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

Re: (Disclaimer: The Following is Not Political) Jule's Ice Cream in Maplewood

Driver does this kind of thing to get a reaction.  He's a lonely little man with obvious issues.  Just ignore him, even if you don't click on the ignore button.  Except for Pats.  Now that's some funny stuff!!!

Maui hates you...ha ha ha ha   LOVE IT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

In Response to Re: (Disclaimer: The Following is Not Political) Jule's Ice Cream in Maplewood:
    [QUOTE]Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform already! Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOL! LOVE IT!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Smoking MAUI? Re: (Disclaimer: The Following is Not Political) Jule's Ice Cream in Maplewood

In Response to Re: (Disclaimer: The Following is Not Political) Jule's Ice Cream in Maplewood:
    [QUOTE]I know of a great place that has Ice Cream in Maui. I go 4 times a week (Long walk) and it has a lot of kids and you can just sit down and think about grants all day.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

DRIVER54 OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION WHEN HE IS IN CAMBRIDGE. THERE ARE NOT MANY GREAT LIBRARIES ON MASS AVE BETWEEN HARVARD AND CENTRAL. PERHAPS THE BOOKSTORE OWNERS WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU ACTUALLY PURCHASED SOMETHING INSTEAD OF TREATING THEIR STORES AS A LIBRARY. I LIKE TO TAKE OFF MY PANTS WHEN I SHOUT ON THE INTERNET.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kathdunkin. Show kathdunkin's posts

I'm so happy to see Jule's get the attention it deserves!  It's a bright spot in Maplewood and a terrific addition to the neighborhood.  After a slow start, it seems to have been discovered.  Sorry folks, nothing political to say.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]Pats....... MAUI HATES YOU.
    Posted by Maldengal[/QUOTE]

LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver maybe you should get a life. You walk around to much. Get a floating skate board like on back to the future. People with lives have that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Overthere, this: I LIKE TO TAKE OFF MY PANTS WHEN I SHOUT ON THE INTERNET.

is once again the best thing I've read all day. You're more Frank than Frank! LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

[QUOTE]Overthere, this: I LIKE TO TAKE OFF MY PANTS WHEN I SHOUT ON THE INTERNET. is once again the best thing I've read all day. You're more Frank than Frank! LOL
    Posted by hellgirl[/QUOTE]

I wanna know if he's the six flags guy. Every time I read one of his posts I picture the six flags guy sitting in a dark room illuminated only by the light of the computer screen and smelling like boiled eggs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

LMAO he looks like him!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Lets see how many Libraries does Harvard have and than there theCambridge Public Library which is 100 times better than Malden's  Public Library and it's Material / Books are  updated on a daily basis.
    Than you can visit MIT and their Libraries ---hmmmmm I know Malden has more Material than Harvard, MIT, Cambridge ----LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

WHat????

Those are colleges!!! And those schools give the books to the city after. You are nuts. No one even said anything about what you just posted. Go pick up your wife.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Go do something positive with your time Driver. Go pet a animal. Go catch air in a bottle. Fly a kite with a key on it. Go count how many feet of sidewalks we have. Go do something. You are way out of line in your thinking. What medication are you on? Anything to help the voices in your head? Abilify is good for that. Prozac is known to help also. Take them both about 3 times a day.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayneDough. Show JayneDough's posts

A little creepy that you're interested in places that are good for kids considering some of the rumors going around about you.  Just sayin.

[QUOTE]TO ALL--BEST ICE CREAM PLACE IS KIMBALL'S ON THE CHELMSFORD/LITTLETON LINE --IT IS GREAT FOR KIDS AND IS A GREAT SCENIC RIDE. I GO THERE 4 TIMES DURING THE SUMMER AND IT IS A RELAXING PLACE TO VISIT AND HAVE ICE CREAM.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Hey thanks for the tip.   I tried it out yesterday.  Very very good. Stopped in after I picked up some meat at the Maplewood Meat Market for the wife which is about once a week.  Another very good place.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Yes! I love the meat market. Whenever I can get in (their hours mean they usually close before I'm home) they've always treated us so well...and my daughter loves them because they always give her a lolli. LOL!

Also, Maplewood Fish Market. They're so good to us too. :D Jule's is the perfect addition to this sort of heritage I think - and I'm so glad you liked it! :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Love the fish market its so fresh.  Also if you need Dry Cleaning or alterations USA dry cleaning is excellent as well.  Good positive conversation going here.  I will have to try the meat market.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

MVCS: Thanks for the tailoring recommendation. I'm too short for grown up clothes and even Junior Miss jeans have to be tailored. I was unsure about the cleaner's in the square tho so I haven't tried them. Also, do you know if they fix zippers?