Discussions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Discussions

Hello.....Is there anybody out there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Re: Discussions

I was wondering where everyone went, nobody seems to be commenting on stories. Whar ever happened to Frank from Mills Street?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4048808. Show user_4048808's posts

I'm still here.  Maybe this a good sign.  This forum is most active when we have something to gripe about.  Perhaps Christenson is doing a good job (just checked out patch.com and some people were praising Christenson success to bring a Malden cop to patrol downtown). 

If you want to see more active discussions about Boston (and Malden if you bring it up, the current Malden ones are inactive), check out archboston.org . 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

It's very confusing to find the link....So I'm assuming everyone just gave up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheHumanist. Show TheHumanist's posts

In Response to Re: Discussions:
    [QUOTE]It's very confusing to find the link....So I'm assuming everyone just gave up.
    Posted by laurie19[/QUOTE]

What link?  Do you mean my link to archboston.org?  Just type in archboston.org in the address bar.  Or you can google archboston.  It's not the posters that was/are here, but there is chatter about our town there. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

This site has become a snooze fest since they changed the navigation.
    It's boring as hell.  Try the link below for Malden info, much better.   OK complainers let me have it....

http://www.wickedlocal.com/malden

Sections
Shortcuts