driver 54 for ward 7?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

driver 54 for ward 7?

If you are serious about running then I can spare a few hours a week to help you get the signatures you need to get on the ballot.

I hope you run and get elected because I would enjoy you being on the council and wreaking some havoc with the status quo there.

When do you plan to start the campaign and do you have any other volunteers yet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Re: driver 54 for ward 7?

Will any of the other bloggers out there help Frank?

n Response to driver 54 for ward 7?:
    If you are serious about running then I can spare a few hours a week to help you get the signatures you need to get on the ballot. I hope you run and get elected because I would enjoy you being on the council and wreaking some havoc with the status quo there. When do you plan to start the campaign and do you have any other volunteers yet?
    Posted by taxed2much

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

taxed2much-----Yes i really am looking at running just have to find out a few more answers to questions ---probably make a decision

later this week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

taxed2much---First thing I will do is request that all books be open
    on the Treasurers Office and see where every dollar is spent and
    make it open for Public Review.
    Second---I would make every meeting an open forum so that issues
    concerning the citizens/residents can be heard by all the Councilors
    Just not hearing from special interest groups;
    Third--all new resolutions will be printed in local newspapers before
    it is put into committee this lets the citizens know what is happening
    and when.
    How is that for a start---maybe the city council will wake up:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

taxed2much, check this out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

VoteforMe---I have not change my view on anything still looking for
    funds and grants to improve this city.
    I will challenge Councilor anderson to an open Debate anytime and
    any place --find out when he is available.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Oh my.. WOW! And still no decision to run?: driver 54 for ward 7?

In Response to Re: driver 54 for ward 7?:
    taxed2much, check this out. Click here: Letter: Arenella announces candidacy for City Council - Malden, Massachusetts - Malden Observer
    Posted by voteforme

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

taxed2much, I hope you read the whole thing, even the comments, very interesting. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Interesting and odd Re: driver 54 for ward 7?

taxed2much, I hope you read the whole thing, even the comments, very interesting. 
    Posted by voteforme

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Ok so Frank is a Convicted Felon? And he talks about certain people in city hall that have not been convicted yet? OMG!!! WTH is going on in this city?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDon'TTrip---Do you believe people can change, well I did because I made a mistake and paid for it, I took a different road which with my Family, Friends and the Church I started living a way
    that would help others also. I also had a heart attack and believe
    that gave me a second chance, I also asked God for forgiveness and
    feel he has forgiven me, I attend church almost every Sunday and
    hope I doing the right things.
    Again I care for this city and will keep finding ways to improve it,
    So maybe people will not vote for me but I will not stop trying to
    improve the way this city administration treats it citizens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

sooo... What were you convicted of Frank??  Might as well put it all on the table.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Taxed...I'm considering a bid for Ward 6. Wanna help me out too? :D

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawthorne3. Show hawthorne3's posts

hell girl.......I would love to see someone run against Kinnon and kick his BUTT!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

hell girl.......I would love to see someone run against Kinnon and kick his BUTT!
    Posted by hawthorne3

:)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Hellgirl:  Run for council seat 6 and I'll go from door to door asking people to support you.
    Just say you are serious and we'll get this beach ball rollin!!

P.S.  Hope you realize what you're in for, if you go down this road.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Gutclencher: I do realize it which is why I'm not sure yet...

But I've had a few people ask me in seriousness to do this. I dunno. If I do, I'm holding you to that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Piffle!!  I'm all in.  We can temporarily work out of my garage.  I have office space I can lend(don't play in my kids' inside doll house though-not for big people).  I have data ports and wi-fi.  I can hook up a phone line or two for you.  I can start blog posts and even crank up an initial web site for you, till you get your own team.  I can provide private meeting space for small groups(all out of my garage).  I may even have an old printer laying around in my garage that might still work.
    Your call.  I'm ready to start.  I'm a worker.  I'm in the trenches.  Someone needs to lead.  Hope you're willing to embody some pro-Malden and pro-residents' ideals.  More taxes, bad.  Less blue bags, good.  Hope this is positive feedback.  Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Well, my Hellgirl for Mayor! post was kind of a joke, but the platform basics were not. So, I think you know where I stand on most things - and a vision for the ward was to have quarterly residents meetings, a facebook presence and/or website - basically, a lot more transparency than what's up now.

I mean, Kinnon is really good about contacting me/returning calls, but...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AFTER LAST NIGHTS MEETING-- First look where the Mayor was planning to get the Money From---The Chapter 90 Grant Money has to be used for Roads & Streets and signage projects. Not for a Park Renovations that is fact, than he wanted to after money in the water Department reserves. Again there is P.A.R.C.E. Grant that is
    just for this purpose -------What a joke vote was 6 to 5 look who
    voted for it and who did not and you see the backroom deals that
    will be happening after this vote.
    I am still Exploring running for Ward 7 Councilor and will make that
    decision real soon. I have a plan to turn this city arround and its
    starts with an open door policy on all matters. Than hire a professional Grant writer who reports to both the Mayor and City
    Council on a daily basis on all Grants and Federal funds that are
    available to this city. 
    I would have a community meetings in every ward with full council
    every week of the month lets listen to the citizens.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Frank, I read your public announcement in the Observer. I thought those didn't get made until AFTER you'd made the decision to run? Are you retracting that bid now?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Since my announcement in September----I had a few setbacks in my
    health which since March has improved but is being watched by my
    Heart Doctor who feels I can run but have to watch my stress level.
    Now I am waiting to hear from friends and Family on to jump in the
    pit or stand by and watch this city go to the highest bidder.
    I do not believe in backroom deals and elected officials who just want to tax everyone but themselves;
    I think that this city can be great but because certain councilors think for a special few friends the citizens of Malden should pay their
    tab. City Hall Has to Change Now<

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Hope you feel better soon! Re: driver 54 for ward 7?

Since my announcement in September----I had a few setbacks in my health which since March has improved but is being watched by my Heart Doctor who feels I can run but have to watch my stress level. Now I am waiting to hear from friends and Family on to jump in the pit or stand by and watch this city go to the highest bidder. I do not believe in backroom deals and elected officials who just want to tax everyone but themselves; I think that this city can be great but because certain councilors think for a special few friends the citizens of Malden should pay their tab. City Hall Has to Change Now<
    Posted by Driver54

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Hellgirl................Don't tease me......Are you really going to run in ward 6...........Please do it.....I'll help for sure....Please...Please.................

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Tough road to haul in Ward Six.  Has great story of accomplishment in his few years, if you live in the Highlands he got done what nobody thought possible for years, if you live at Senior home he got a light and a crosswalk that Seniors wanted for years and nobody could get done,  clearly helped make Maplewood Square better and safer,  fought for and sponsored residential tax exemption every year on the Council giving us homeowners over $800 per year tax break, Bike to the Sea was dream until he helped finally make it a reality with seed money yes through the meals tax but those tracks go right through his ward and my guess is abuters are going to be happy when cleaned up, and if he pulls off getting South Broadway done game over oh forgot about the dog park which a few aren't happy with but ask the baseball people or the dog owners. In the end there is one more thing and everyone who knows him knows this he knows how to turn out his vote and everyone says he understands how to run a campaign as well as anyone in the city.  I know nothing about that just what I hear.  Machine like.

Sections
Shortcuts