Driver gets Grant for City.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver gets Grant for City.

Driver gets a 214 Milion dollar grant from Michael Moore, Michael Jackson, The Red Sox and Whitey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Re: Driver gets Grant for City.

What a way to start his write-in campaign! I just changed the over and under on his city-wide vote total to 3...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

1775ansStillaDemocrat---Two things I only said the write in ballot as
    a Joke----But It was interesting because of the information I received back  Second I was asked to join a committee that friends asked me to be part of, it is a two city committee and it concerns the President Job Bill and the Infrastructure part of the Bill which could be passed, the elected officials want to have a plan in place for the Following issues Streets, Sidewalks, Water Supply Systems, Schools,and Public Safety---they want a list and probably the applications in place once it gets passed. The cities ( that are involved)do not have Malden involved because they are way behind the curve in that area and its lack of Professionalism in their elected officials. That is why I have not been at any meetings I am spending
    most of my time in these cities and meeting with other members of
    the committee. Seems the Mayor and Town Manager of these cities
    want to put their cities in front of of the rest. This committee is one

that has citizens involvement not closed door meetings which you

like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

COugh BS Cough

Driver you are not allowed in City Hall. They have an order to keep you away. You are the  biggest joke in this city. I think you should move to continue helping these cities.

A city getting ready for the presidents Job Bill? You can't be serious. Them asking you for help? Your lying.

What happened to your SUPER COOKIES? You eat them all? You even know how cookies work? I do. You obviously dont.

Its funny your wife has no clue what you say or do on your computer. Im shocked with your past you even allowed to have one.

Its good to have you on a YoYo. You have no clue what I am going to do next. Ill give you a clue...."         " Got that clue? lol that right. It will happen once I get my Blimp.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---I am allowed in city hall and at any meeting I want to
    attend----I am on my lap top and doing some informational background work on the overpass on Mcgrath Hwy and the Last time it was painted and had a structural assessment done by the state.
    Have a nice day---I will be busy and do have my super cookies and they are an improvement on my computer speed and to gather the
    information that I need.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----My wife knows everything i do on My Computers and she reads everything too she has her own account but never wants
    to get involved with this Forum ---she reads most websites and has
    order items from different stores on here ---so please again you and the pea you has for a brain leave her off these post.
    Sorry i have to leave for a time doing some research with DOT and
    State Highway Departments for Information on McGrath O'Brien Hwy
    Overpass and the Bridge/underpass on Medford St going into Cambridge. Might be back on tomorrow or Wednesday. Maybe you
    can find out from this city when Henry St will be repaired OOPs they
    spent the Money on other non essential items.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Websites send out cookies. Not users. (FACT)

You are not allowed in city hall during meetings (FACT)

Your not on any committee (FACT)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---Fact----I had the Super cookies installed on my computers it was done by People/students that are experts in doing
    this type of programing. That Is fact
    Fact is I am allowed in City Hall Meetings and will be attending them in the future sorry to disappoint you. That is a Fact
    I am on said committee and we meet at different locations some of us meet at a site that we might feel need repair or replacement.
    The Committee has a Chairperson and a Recording Secretary who
    put together all the information sent to her for our Bi- Weekly
    meetings so we can review what each part of the committee has
    done or what is going to be working on. That is a Fact.
       Have a nice night have to do some other work on here instead of
    talking to an a--h--e.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

FYI, The people of Malden will never elect you as a councillor, never mind as mayor.

You always put down Malden and its people, at every chance you get. Why don't you go back to Slum-erville? We don't need your kind here in the city.

THE PEOPLE OF MALDEN HATE YOU!!!

MALDEN HATES YOU!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Anotherman----Lets see what Malden has That Somerville is Missing,
    Nothing ---But Somerville has Squares that are vibrant and full of its
    citizens---Somerville has community Policing, Police Officers Walking
    Beats, and has Elected Officials that care for their city and Alderman  that work with the citizens in their wards---Somerville has Committees with elected officials and citizens working together as one to Improve the city they live In. Malden has a mayor whose aide is an indicted felon working for him, city councilors that go behind
    close doors to make deals without Public Input, Malden has a mayor
    who rather not repair fire equipment or hire firefighters to protect the citizens of malden. I hope the next time you kiss the Mayor's
    Butt tell him that he is gone in 6 weeks and good luck to the next
    person who gets elected because nothing will change.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

I don't know where you get the idea that I kiss the mayor's butt, but coming from you is no surprise, since that's your ammo.

Btw, we have some good ballot questions in this year's elections, and I hope you are going to cast your vote, being a good citizen and performing your civic duties.

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/malden/2011/10/a_preview_of_the_ballot_questi.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

http://ask-leo.com/whats_a_super_cookie.html

Read about super cookies. If they put them on your PC, they are spying on you. By having them on your PC gives you no benifit. You can not sent a cookie to our PC. The HTTP has to. So I call BS on this one.

After looking into public records, you are not allowed into city hall meetings if a couple people are present.

Somerville has more because it is a larger city with schools. So the state will give them more then a smaller city like Malden.

I will start a fundraiser to pay for your move back to Somerville. Please do so since you think you are helping them. Because no one I have spoke to in Somerville City Hall knows of you. All the Aldermen (I talked to 5) have no clue who you are. But I am sure they would like you to move to that fine city.

You are a bonified wack job. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from barbiedoll60. Show barbiedoll60's posts

Pats2012------ At First Glance I gather your afraid of my husband and what he does, I been married for 40 yrs to this man and he is

true to his beliefs and loves Malden but hate it's Politicans and how

they sit on their hands to find way of fixing up this city.
    Yes he is working with people in Somerville & Cambridge to prepare
    for funding or a stimulus that might be available. For your Facts
    My Husband can go anywhere he wants in city hall and there are no
    papers or police making sure he does not go there. He was there
    today and than went to Boston ( State House Library) to gather
    information on Highway Funds availability and what was given to
    each city over the last 5 years and how it was spent and on what.
    I do not appreciate you making fun of my Family and hope to meet
    you so I can tell you of what type of a person you really are.
                                                          Barbara Arenella
    He is out for the evening with a few friends ------probably going
    to Sons of Italy to play cards.