Driver paying for sigs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver paying for sigs?

Malden Patch is reporting yesterday someone posted on craigs list asking to go out and get signatures for them. 200 buckaroos for 100 names. Funny part is, everyone turned in the papers but Driver54.

I now do not think anyone made threats. You just did not go out. And you are making a great excuse on why you are not running.

Give me 200 bucks ill get you names.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Driver paying for sigs?

Pats---I am sorry to disappoint you but I had over 150 signatures
    and was ready to turn them in on Monday. I wanted to deeply want
    to run and make the issues of the city as my campaign----look at my platform and my editorials and see what i was saying'
    Issues----(a) New fire Station; (b) hiring back of all laid -off firefighter or hiring new recruits to bring the fire department up to
    where it was a year ago; (c) community policing funds ro have officers walk a regular beat;(d)  fixing our streets, sidewalks, fire hydrants; (e) open our Council Meetingss for public debate no close
    door or backroom deals;   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yes but everyone turned in the papers but you. Yesterday the Craigslist posting was up. At that time everyone had papers turned in. Why would they ask for more names if they turned in already?

Your caught. Now back to the end of the world posts for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Very Simple after Saturday night incident and talking to Family I made a decision to withdraw on Sunday. On Friday I had to take my
    Sister to Leahy Clinic in Burlington which I thought would take only
    one hour but ended up over 5 hours because they did test on her
    I had the Papers with me and thought I could turn them in @ 10 AM
    on Friday.
    In March I lost my other sister (Mary) who did everything for this
    sister and now it my responsibility--she is 82 years old.
    If My sister Mary was alive she would of told me to withdraw because when I mentin I was running she was all for it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012 but she would of told me to withdraw after my wife was threaten on Saturday Night--She hated dirty Politicians;

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

off topic you are looking for a hug now.

So I go back to....

"Yes but everyone turned in the papers but you. Yesterday the Craigslist posting was up. At that time everyone had papers turned in. Why would they ask for more names if they turned in already?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---I would never pay for help with signatures and I care for
    my wife and family first ------Look way back when someone in Somerville tried the same thing and was caught he never showed up
    in somerville for elections;

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

"To all post I Frank Arenella is withdrawing from the councilor race in
    ward 7 because of family personnel problems that started thursday
    night and was done again last night to my wife on her way home from work. I been married for 40 years and she is the most important
    thing in my life as with my son but when they are threatened I have to protect them."

Man, I wish Driver would get his story straight.  First his wife gets threats on Thursday and Friday, now it's on Saturday, but his sister was in the hospital on Friday.  First, him and his advisor were going to turn in the papers Monday morning, now he was going to turn them in on Friday.  I'm all confused now.  They should come up with a reality show on him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Voteforme---we decided Thursday afternoon that friday would make it easier for certification I never said she was threaten on friday it was thursday and saturday on the way home from work. Because Friday night she went shopping and i picked her up at Johnnies at
    @ 5:30 PM and stopped for a take out supper at Applebys in Malden.
    On Friday Afternoon we asked my niece to be my Financial Manager
    because of her Job at Bank of America Financial Services.
    My Political Advisor works at a Major Law Firm in Boston who worked
    on two Congressional Campaigns in the Past;
    We were all set to have my campaign ready to take off;
    On Saturday night after my wife was threaten we all spoke and met
    at my house and I decided after listening to everyone that i would
    contact the AG's Office and ask for their legal opinion which on Monday they told me they wanted to talk to my wife and would
    if they thought it was serious they would inform the Malden Police.
    On Sunday i sent E-Mails to all Parties telling them I was withdrawing
    from the ward 7 council race; Today two investigators met with my
    wife at her job and  her manager and after wards told both of them
    it was a criminal act and would notify the State Election Commission and the Malden Police. What they discussed and what they are doing
    was not told to me and my wife told me she signed a complaint that
    she can not talk to me about at this time but told they plan on talking to me in the near future and asked that I keep all my papers
    and editorials for them to review;

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

What?

In Response to Re: Driver paying for sigs?:
    [QUOTE]Voteforme---we decided Thursday afternoon that friday would make it easier for certification I never said she was threaten on friday it was thursday and saturday on the way home from work. Because Friday night she went shopping and i picked her up at Johnnies at @ 5:30 PM and stopped for a take out supper at Applebys in Malden. On Friday Afternoon we asked my niece to be my Financial Manager because of her Job at Bank of America Financial Services. My Political Advisor works at a Major Law Firm in Boston who worked on two Congressional Campaigns in the Past; We were all set to have my campaign ready to take off; On Saturday night after my wife was threaten we all spoke and met at my house and I decided after listening to everyone that i would contact the AG's Office and ask for their legal opinion which on Monday they told me they wanted to talk to my wife and would if they thought it was serious they would inform the Malden Police. On Sunday i sent E-Mails to all Parties telling them I was withdrawing from the ward 7 council race; Today two investigators met with my wife at her job and  her manager and after wards told both of them it was a criminal act and would notify the State Election Commission and the Malden Police. What they discussed and what they are doing was not told to me and my wife told me she signed a complaint that she can not talk to me about at this time but told they plan on talking to me in the near future and asked that I keep all my papers and editorials for them to review;
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Wow!! They talked to his wife and her manager, but she can not discuss anything with Driver who she has been married to for 40 years.  Wonder if her manager will keep quiet and not discuss it with anyone.  This is like a "Dragnet" episode.  I think Driver's political advisor who works for a major law firm and worked on two congressional campaigns should tell him to keep off these boards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Your allowed to talk to you family about it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

I'm so confused. None of the rebuttals Driver54 has posted in response to the original post have anything to do with whether or not Frank Arenella was the one who posted on Craigs List to seek signatures in return for payment.

And every time I see a quote (I've got Driver on ignore now), nothing matches any previous quote in terms of the timeframe(s) given for...whatever it is he's talking about.

Hopefully the Patch niggles at this one until an IP can be found and traced from the sales post on CL - and exposes who it was. I'm pretty sure that soliciting signatures in return for cash payment (or any payment of any kind) is right bloody illegal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver forgets his own lies. Its comical that he really believes it all. I love how he thinks he has an advisor. Since when is that a title for a shrink?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012 today been a little busy--with my sister, First what my wife told me was confidential and I really did not take an interest
    because she told me it was her problem and I should stay out of it for the time being;
    Hellgirl--the only thing I ever posted on Craigs List were some of my
    Baseball Cards that I have ( 3 and 4 of the ones I posted)
    I Posted Ted Williams Gold Rookie Cards which I have 4 of with cerificates, Mickey Mantle Gold Card Rookie and 500 Homerun card
    again I have 3 of those with certificates, I have around 35- 3 ring binders of Cards Some go back into the 70's. Oh i still collect cards
    when I go to games I check out the pro shops around the park for
    deals. Another Card I just found out I have is DEREK JETER ROOKIE

CARD. (I have 5 of Them)
    Those are the only Items I post and I usually do that in December

or January when people seem interested.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Omg. To much information.

Always in your post you say to much.