Driver spotted with Scott Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver spotted with Scott Brown

We all been fooled. He is close to Scott Brown. We got this picture last week at a party.
    Check out the link below for more Driver News.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Driver spotted with Scott Brown

Pats2012 ----You Have Insulted Me And My Family for The Last Time I Have An Appointment With Two Detectives Tomorrow and Than My Attorney And My Attorney and I Will Go To the Attorney general's Office Intake Officier Than at 2PM on Monday We will Meet With People In the U.S. Attorney Office because of the emotional harm your doing to my Wife and Son This is called Harrassment and My Attorney Has The Paperwork To Go Forward On This Matter; Hope You Have Money For The
    Attorney You Will Need. Now I Am LMAO --So Again Take Down
    The Blog Or See What Happens. Have A Nice Day.
    To All The Rest Of You The Fun Has Only Begun Told you I am
    the Beholder of Evil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Does the blog mention your wife and kid? How is it bothering you? It does not mention your name? It is not even you, its a fictional character. So good luck in court. Remember not everything is about you.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

EVERYONE----????????  ARE YOU ALL HAVING FUN YET??????

I AM HAVING A BLAST
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE JOKE IS ON YOU HAVE A NICE DAY
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

So is your lawyer taking out paperwork on a person names PatsRule2012? I know more about the court system then you ever will. Even though you have to go to court every month for bothering people. Does your probation officer here know what you do on line?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

BANG BANG, lol. Re: Driver spotted with Scott Brown

In Response to Re: Driver spotted with Scott Brown:
    [QUOTE]So is your lawyer taking out paperwork on a person names PatsRule2012? I know more about the court system then you ever will. Even though you have to go to court every month for bothering people. Does your probation officer here know what you do on line?
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

taxed2much---I have the names and internet addresses that
    belong to all on here-----When I go to Cambridge I meet with
    computer geeks/students who find out this information at a
    low cost to me. But I never will use a person name on here
    because it is fun to have screen names.
    Oh for your Information I was called driver in 1991 when I drove for a Limosuine Company than when I Joined another
    a friend/dispatcher Put 54 after driver because I was always
    dependable and treated people with respect and still do up to
    a point---but Pats2012 does not deserve respect and I will
    file a complaint against her today in court.

If you respect me for what I am trying to do in changing Malden

than you will receive my respect back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Your computer geeks are breaking the law if they are providing you with IP addresses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

So what's your point? You only have a screen name and IP address, and you can't find out our real names and home addresses without a subpoena.

Are you threatening to sue us? Is that the game you are playing? Because that's not going to work in a court of law, the judge is going to toss it out as a frivolous suit, and you'd be wasting taxpayer money, yes, I said TAXPAYER money, yours, mine and all the taxpaying residents of MA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

He just loves to be in court I guess!  He's been filing papers on everyone at every court.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

File the paper work and tell the judge how you got the information. I have it printed out. You PAID someone to BREAK THE LAW to gather personal INFORMATION. (You claim)

So as you explain this to the judge, you will be cuffed at the same time. And reliable Driver54 will end up back in prison.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Really-----Well what I said on here can not be proven and than
    again to see how you react shortly. Like I said before I have you on a string Like A YOYO ---I say something and you jump
    like a dog looking for a snack ---You are Easy:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Your threats can be proven. I know you did not do this, but what you are doing by saying it, it terrorism. "Trying to put fear into one person(s)"

This is why city hall put a stay away order on you. You are a crazy midget that is hooked on sending "Stuff" on the PC. I can just imagine what you did to get banned.

You read a story half way and harp on it for weeks. Sweating and drooling thinking that your next post will alert the public and they will worship you. You get extra excited (No blue pill needed) and send out emails thinking that someone will sponsor you to speak at city hall to hear your AMAZING DISCOVERY. When most you post is old news if you use an RSS feed on your PC or Phone. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN RSS IS? ASK YOUR GEEKS WHAT IT IS. RSS HATES YOU!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----Isn't This Fun-----Hope your jumping at what I say and do----It is called Stalking   ----Gotcha Again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

It is not stalking if you pretty much put out your whole life story on the forum.

To stalk i need to have made constant contact with you in person, email or phone.

Go back to the books and try another. If you want help let me know.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

This is a public forum, anyone can read what you write on these boards, and you share too much of your personal life here, and you post so much nonsense on here that you open yourself up to ridicule and the other posters are laughing at you (not with you) about the stuff that you write and how you write, and still, you don't realize that... *eyes rolling*

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

The Driver landed a $3 million dollar lead grant.  See the story above.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Am I the only one seeing blue bands on discussions? I notice that the driver blog has a line thru it. Did you do this driver?
    Pats, are you folding under the pressure of court complaints?
    What's Up?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I see it too, only on Driver's and Pat's posts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I see it on many peoples posts. Like an HTML error.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

FSCIB52---  Nope it is not me ----I working on a project for a friend and it might be of help to Malden in the Future.
    All I Know Is I have Pats2012 on a YoYo and I am having a Blast with it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver you say that all the time. It makes me laugh. What is your new project? A book report? A small scale volcano? Potato and a battery? Tell us!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Didn't someone just get arrested for using model planes and GPS systems to cause harm to Washington?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You have not posted since you said that Driver. I hope the FBI kicked down your door. That would be a great LOL.