Drivers new editorial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Drivers new editorial

I am sorry I been away for so long. Many of you do not know what to do wit out me. But can you guess what im doing next? NO YOU CAN'T CAN CITY HALL IS CLOSED FOR VACATION!!! I talked to my friends, Missy the Cat and Greenie my cactus. They said to do a sticker campaign. I love sicker books. I have a snow white one and a redsox one i got the last time I went to a game BUT NONE OF YOU WENT CAUSE YOUR CHICKENS AND THE RED SOX HATE YOU!!! I am going to run for the large at city position. nd you will see my stickers all ova. On mailboxes, the mailman, stray animals (They walk allover and willl get the word out) cars, bikes, scooters, drug dealers, trees, houses, my bald head, and most important, in somerville.

I know how to use stickers. I did it in cambridge. You peel off the back and stick it to something, DID YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A STICKER HELLGIRL? NO CAUSE THE HARBOR MASTER HAS NO PHONE!!!

Then I will get rid of signs because they are a nuscents. They hang around peoples lawns or fences all day, they have no job WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THE ZIP TRIP DIDNT LET ME TALK. Get rid of tha signs. They scare me.

I will be working on a new space program because my friends say I am a space shot. WHAT HAD MALDEN DONE FOR OUR SPACE PROGRAM? OH YEAH NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE ON VACATION!!!

GET A LIFE YOU ARE ALL LIKE KIDS!!! IM DRIVER54 I USE TO LIVE IN SOMERVILLE AND I KNOW HOW TO RUN A SPACE PROGRAM.

Later today I will take a walk and do something. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BALL. FIND THE WEASEL. WHERE IS WALDO. you know why you cant kep up with me?  CAUSE NO ONE IN CITY HALL MADE A STATEMINT AFTER THE HURRICANE HIT!!!! THE PRESIDENT DID!!! WHY NOT OUR MAYOR? He is asleep at the wheel. HA HA HA I know what you did last summer!!! T-6 T-32123 BOOM BANG BING BOP. You know what that means? PATS2102 YOU SHOULD KNOW!!! IT MEANS THE STOCK MARKETS GONNA CRASH BUT YOU DONT KNOW CAUSE IM SMARTHA THEN YOU WILL EVER BE.

What will I do next? Hmmm. Guess. Ima go to the bathroom. But guess anyway. YOU CANT GUESS CAUSE YOUR A YELLOW BELLY CHICKEN!!!

Please vote for me in the election on the day it happens. Im nice and sweet. if your dont ITS BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS!!! AND IN THE MAYORS POCKET!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Re: Drivers new editorial

In Response to Drivers new editorial:
    [QUOTE]   I am sorry I been away for so long. Many of you do not know what to do wit out me. But can you guess what im doing next? NO YOU CAN'T CAN CITY HALL IS CLOSED FOR VACATION!!! I talked to my friends, Missy the Cat and Greenie my cactus. They said to do a sticker campaign. I love sicker books. I have a snow white one and a redsox one i got the last time I went to a game BUT NONE OF YOU WENT CAUSE YOUR CHICKENS AND THE RED SOX HATE YOU!!! I am going to run for the large at city position. nd you will see my stickers all ova. On mailboxes, the mailman, stray animals (They walk allover and willl get the word out) cars, bikes, scooters, drug dealers, trees, houses, my bald head, and most important, in somerville. I know how to use stickers. I did it in cambridge. You peel off the back and stick it to something, DID YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A STICKER HELLGIRL? NO CAUSE THE HARBOR MASTER HAS NO PHONE!!! Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

It's a really good thing I just went to the loo because if I hadn't, I definitely would have wet myself for as hard as I just laughed. Oh! But to answer the question:

NO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE STICKERS BUT I'M A STEEL UR SNOW WHITEY WINTER HILL SICKER BUK CAUSE I LOVE SNOW AND WHITEY AND WINTER HILL!!! AND THEN FLEMMI WILL TEECH ME HOW TO USE SICKERS CUZ THE HARBORMASSTER WON'T ANSEWER HIS PHONE! He must be out on his boat in the kiddie pool in my backyard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

HELLGIRL&PATS2012----I STILL HAVE PATS2012 JUMPING LIKE A
    JUMPING BEAN ----HELLGIRL-----MET WITH MY PERSON WHO IS DOING THE STICKERS AND IT WAS INTERESTING HOW HE DOING IT 
    AT HIS PRINTING COMPANY. THAN WENT TO HOLOYOKE CENTER IN
    CAMBRIDGE AND MET WITH SOME SALES PEOPLE WHICH GAVE ME
    LITERATURE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN COMMUNITIES AROUND
    MALDEN. Than went and talked to a few friends in Somerville and they are watching these post and felt that I have hellgirl and Pats2012 on a string and playing them like a YOYO.
    BOY AM I HAVING FUN WITH BOTH OF YOU; MAYBE I DO WALKING
    THE DOG TRICK WITH THE YOYO---FIRST PATS 2012;

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Can you make it go to sleep and bring it back up for another trick?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Drivers new editorial:
    [QUOTE]Can you make it go to sleep and bring it back up for another trick?
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

??? What'd I miss? You know I've got the loon blocked...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]HELLGIRL&PATS2012----I STILL HAVE PATS2012 JUMPING LIKE A JUMPING BEAN ----HELLGIRL-----MET WITH MY PERSON WHO IS DOING THE STICKERS AND IT WAS INTERESTING HOW HE DOING IT  AT HIS PRINTING COMPANY. THAN WENT TO HOLOYOKE CENTER IN CAMBRIDGE AND MET WITH SOME SALES PEOPLE WHICH GAVE ME LITERATURE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN COMMUNITIES AROUND MALDEN. Than went and talked to a few friends in Somerville and they are watching these post and felt that I have hellgirl and Pats2012 on a string and playing them like a YOYO. BOY AM I HAVING FUN WITH BOTH OF YOU; MAYBE I DO WALKING THE DOG TRICK WITH THE YOYO---FIRST PATS 2012;
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

I...I...see...this is why I block him. That doesn't even make sense. Besides, I can't read posts that ARE ALL LIEK dis and grammartickly messed UP - - - OH OH OH AND AND AND...

urgh. I have a migraine now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

YOU HAVE ONE CAUSE CITY HALL IS ON VACATION!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Wait. I thought it was cause the rats are walking around with stickers on and talking on their ratty cell phones trying to get the harbormaster to answer to bail Whitey out of jail?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

good point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

And now I see Driver54 posting comments on threads, urging folks to to write his name on the ballot for the mayor's seat... The guy is all over the place, how can anyone take him seriously?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

[QUOTE]And now I see Driver54 posting comments on threads, urging folks to to write his name on the ballot for the mayor's seat... The guy is all over the place, how can anyone take him seriously?
    Posted by anotherman[/QUOTE]

We don't. But then again, I take almost nothing I see on here seriously. I block the truly obnoxious (taxplayer, Driver54, AMaldenSeniorCitizen) and pretty much laugh at the rest - including myself. :D