Fallo Lawn Signs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Fallo Lawn Signs

Why are they up already? I saw 7 today. All on Highland Ave. Maybe these are older people and did not know. Annie you might want to check into it. Its the side with the park on it going in the direction of stoneham.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Fallo Lawn Signs

Yes. I forget what day. But only races with a primary should be up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----Where is it stated when campaign signs can be put up
    on stickers put on cars or bldgs ---Oh Sorry your the Campaign Police now.  Also where does it say only Primary signs are permitted,
    it must be a new statue or regulation that has not been printed yet
    or does is it only for people/candidates in Malden.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Driver, its not a new statue its called the sign ordinance in the city laws. Once again you are insulting others when it is you who are uninformed.
    The sign ordinance states that lawn signs cannot go up prior to 60 days before an election, so unless you are in a primary, your signs cannot go up before September 8.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Fallo Lawn Signs:
    [QUOTE]Pats2012----Where is it stated when campaign signs can be put up on stickers put on cars or bldgs ---Oh Sorry your the Campaign Police now.  Also where does it say only Primary signs are permitted, it must be a new statue or regulation that has not been printed yet or does is it only for people/candidates in Malden.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Yeah Driver. Its only for people in Malden. And they have kept it a secret for a long long time. In fact only a chosen few know of the law. If you want to know of this law and others you need to join a secret group. They have a secret handshake and sit around a dark cave all day chanting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]Driver, its not a new statue its called the sign ordinance in the city laws. Once again you are insulting others when it is you who are uninformed. The sign ordinance states that lawn signs cannot go up prior to 60 days before an election, so unless you are in a primary, your signs cannot go up before September 8.
    Posted by GetActive[/QUOTE]

Ty Getactive
    Sad part is he will not believe this at all. He will have to call the DA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Both of you are right--it is a city ordinance which I did not know existed ----

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

GetActive & Pats2012   Now I can put my signs up in Ward 7 
        Have a nice day!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Are those the "Loonie Signs" I see on Mills Street?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Is Driver back in the race for Ward 7, maybe with a "sticker campaign?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

grey, this time he upped to Councillor at Large.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

That makes it even more interesting/funny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I seen Drivers signs. Signs of him losing his head.
    (Crowd laughs along with drum beats)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

greysquirrel & pats----Maybe it is sticker campaign or maybe not

like i said I am doing what has to be done for any decision I make.

I do not even have to campaign or have any signs that the great thing about a sticker campaign.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

driver, if you do run, i would like to be an agent for you in ward 8.
    you will be a lock in linden.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

What's with the lawn sign issue?  Fallon signs must be intimidating the opposite camp.  How is it that Gary's signs can be hung up in every park across the city?  Where was sign enforcement then?

Fallon had a very successful fundraiser last Thursday.  They packed the hall and received two more endorsements. The momentum is really growing across the city for support of Fallon.

FYI:  All of Fallon's endorsements are real.  There are not any pictures out there using "trick" photography to insinuate alliances that are not valid.

Let's enjoy this race.  Keep it clean.  16 years is a long time to wait for a real race in Malden.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law “respecting an establishment of religion,” impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

How come every time someone comments from the Fallon team it begins and ends with words like "intimidation" "scared" "mean spirited" ...How about the signs had to be taken down because they were in violation of Malden's sign ordinance? The sign ordinance clearly states that signs can go up 60 days prior to election (excluding the candidates in a primary).

What is frightening about this is that she either doesn't know, or she is deliberately disregarding the ordinance.  Both scenarios are very disturbing from someone who wants to be Mayor.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Incorruptibility: The rest of your comment was such nonsense it doesn't even warrant a response.
    Trick photography?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

[QUOTE]The First Amendment ( Amendment I ) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights . The amendment prohibits the making of any law “ respecting an establishment of religion ,” impeding the free exercise of religion , abridging the freedom of speech , infringing on the freedom of the press , interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances .
    Posted by WantOutofHere[/QUOTE]

You are the only person who has made a valid point. Thank you.  I think that these campaigners are always focussing on the small and petty.  This does not say much for the candidates they support.  As the saying goes - Birds of a Feather............

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

The 1st is not about signs of election.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]What's with the lawn sign issue?  Fallon signs must be intimidating the opposite camp.  How is it that Gary's signs can be hung up in every park across the city?  Where was sign enforcement then? Fallon had a very successful fundraiser last Thursday.  They packed the hall and received two more endorsements. The momentum is really growing across the city for support of Fallon. FYI:  All of Fallon's endorsements are real.  There are not any pictures out there using "trick" photography to insinuate alliances that are not valid. Let's enjoy this race.  Keep it clean.  16 years is a long time to wait for a real race in Malden.
    Posted by incorruptibility[/QUOTE]

You cannot just put your sign up at parks and call it a deal. Alot goes on to get it done. Im shocked that you do not know this because you are helping in a political campaign.

Christenson has over 2 dozen endorsments if not more.

Trick Photo? Like mine with Elmo and the Mayor at the hurricane meeting?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

[QUOTE]The 1st is not about signs of election.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

Why? Because you say so? The interpretation of the constitution is subject to change by the court and changing ideology.  You seem to be in the  company of Rick Perry and Michelle Bachman.  There is so much to be said of democracy or rather what being a democrat in Malden actually means.    Do tell me what your interpretation of the first is.   Thanks so much.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

The 1st has nothing to do with Election Laws and Lawn signs. Im sorry but it really doesn't. The 1st would protect you on having a sign with racial comments right? You back that?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012Champs---Question#1---What if the signs were put up early and the Sign Police tells that person to take them down and that person no, what happens?
    Question-#2 --does that person get arrested because the sign on his property or written a citation because he refused to take it down?
    Question-#3  who pays for the officier to pay for him appearing in court, plus cost of a city attorney to appear and all the judge can
    do is slap the person on the wrist--oh by the time he takes the sign down the election would be over. The ordinance I consider is a nusaince and should be overlooked by all who run for elections and
    removed from the books.