Fallo Lawn Signs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Fallo Lawn Signs

ALL THE POLITICAL CORRECT PEOPLE ON HERE---thank god you never ran a campaign in Somerville or Cambridge ---Signs do not change how people Vote----- Signs to me are just signs ---nothing
    else---This Ordiance I feel is a Nusaince and people make more of it 
    than it should be. 
    Wake Up all of You there are more Important things to discuss than
    who has signs up and when and where --Stop being Political Correct
    on every little thing.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

In Response to Re: Fallo Lawn Signs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fallo Lawn Signs : If you have not figured the budget out yet, then you should not run for office. You want to cut waste, but not sure where. You want to do this and that, but do not know the details on how you would do it. Run when you figure it out. Your another Robillard.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

Pats, don't go too hard on Mr. Pepoli. I don't know him at all but have seen him around town and he does seem like a fine man that really is just trying to learn the ropes and fit in.

Some people are saying they don't more of the same old boy network (I hate that term) but there is a fine line between more of the same and learning the ropes.

I saw Mr. Pepoli at Zip Trip and I also saw him take his signs down right away when he realized they were not appropriate for the occasion. I cannot say the same for another candidate who actually had a bumper sticker stuck to some dogs fur. ouch, poor dog.

Anyway, hang in there Mr. Pepoli, you'll get it just keep running your own race and doing the right thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

[QUOTE]ALL THE POLITICAL CORRECT PEOPLE ON HERE---thank god you never ran a campaign in Somerville or Cambridge ---Signs do not change how people Vote----- Signs to me are just signs ---nothing else---This Ordiance I feel is a Nusaince and people make more of it  than it should be.  Wake Up all of You there are more Important things to discuss than who has signs up and when and where --Stop being Political Correct on every little thing.  
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Yes, Driver. Signs don't win elections just like (as you found out) nomination signatures don't win elections.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

[QUOTE] No I am no fundamentalist.  Do you even know what that means? You are reading out of context.  Look at what I was responding to before you make statements. I suggest you read in context with the original posts.   I happen to respect my neighbors right to express their political views.  I believe their rights are violated when they are told how many candidates they may endorse with signs on their own property.  You obviously do not respect your neighbors right to place signs on their property.  You believe in limiting it to two?
    Posted by AMaldenSeniorCitizen[/QUOTE]

Yeah MaldenSenior,

I know the meaning of "fundamentalist", thank you very much. There is no need to display that kind of condescending attitude towards me or other posters here, with your tone and what you write.

As far as people's rights being violated by the ordinance limiting the number of candidates they can endorse and put signs on their property, I am indifferent to this issue, so your rush to judgement about my views is uncalled for, and I have to take you to task for this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ferdanandthebull. Show Ferdanandthebull's posts

I don't have "crap" in my lawn as it is an eyesore and a health hazard in my neighbors case. You may not care to have this in your neighborhood, but I do. I work hard, pay my taxes and keep my lawn tidy like a good neighbor.  My point is that there are reasons for some ordinances and laws- I thought that was obvious.
    Settle down, life is short.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

"VoteForMe – Read my post again as you seemed to have missed this, when I realized that signs were not recommended I removed the sign from camera. Yes I had been on for a little while but I was the only candidate for city council their at that time. When more came, as the morning progressed, I saw they did not have signs and moved it, plain and simple."

Mr. Pepoli, the way it looked on TV was you holding the sign right throughout the whole morning of the Zip Trip.  If that was not the case than I have to apologize to you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

[QUOTE]" VoteForMe – Read my post again as you seemed to have missed this, when I realized that signs were not recommended I removed the sign from camera. Yes I had been on for a little while but I was the only candidate for city council their at that time. When more came, as the morning progressed, I saw they did not have signs and moved it, plain and simple." Mr. Pepoli, the way it looked on TV was you holding the sign right throughout the whole morning of the Zip Trip.  If that was not the case than I have to apologize to you.
    Posted by voteforme[/QUOTE]

I was there, I did see him take his sign down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NewMalden. Show NewMalden's posts

Pats - I work on budgets every day as part of my job, I have them figured out. However if you had reviewed you would understand that there is only so much information the average citizen can obtain from the draft published on the city web site. The review of the budget is a promise if elected...when I have the proper resources as a Councilman. As I have stated before I would be more then happy to follow up on a call instead of the back and forth on this board. Just let me know.

GetActive - I really appreciate the support.

Good Night

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Mr. Pepoli

You are a good man.  I've met you at several events.  Please don't let these bullies try to pull you down to their level.

They like to set the rules and parameters and pick on anyone who doesn't agree with them. 

There is a "good old boy" network who are very afraid of losing their power in town. 

Stay strong.  My 1 vote for councillor at large is with you. 

Tell your supporters to bullet vote for the their top choice of candidates----PEPOLI for Councillor at Large

Leave the other 2 votes blank. Time for our incumbents and political regulars to pay attention to the citizens of Malden.

Good Luck!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Pats

You are such a mean and nasty person.

Christenson and your pet, Kinnon can have you. 

You are ALL that is wrong in Malden.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

[QUOTE]Pats You are such a mean and nasty person. Christenson and your pet, Kinnon can have you.  You are ALL that is wrong in Malden.
    Posted by incorruptibility[/QUOTE]

Rup, please leave Pats alone. He is none of the above. He maybe full of it, just ask tax and jim, and his political stances are his own. He has the balls to tell the pols on here what he thinks. You don't have to agree with him, I don't, but that does not make him a bad guy.
    He is a good guy, so be careful what you say about him. You already pissed him off.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

[QUOTE]Pats You are such a mean and nasty person. Christenson and your pet, Kinnon can have you.  You are ALL that is wrong in Malden.

Look who is calling the Kettle black, look at some of the crap you post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

There's been a lot of mean and nasty unleashed on this particular thread, but Pats2012 isn't one of the perpetrators, that's for sure.Frown

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Andrew. I am sure your a nice man. I am sure your heart is in the right place. And I hope you do not take anything on here to the heart. We are .1% of the voters. But I do not think your are ready. Thats just my opinion. You should have had that budget ripped inside out before you talk about waste. Yes it has alot of waste. I see certain people in the education field that are making as much money as the mayor. I see people in the DPW making more then cops and firemen. But you need to be ready and able to answer the questions before hand if some people ask you "what waste do we have?" You can't give them the same answer you gave me. You need to be ready.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

And inncorupt, I am a bully? Do you really want me to look back at some of your messages? The Slander, the threats? C'mon lady.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NewMalden. Show NewMalden's posts

Pats - Thanks for your commentary. But again, with the materials I have available to me I can only dent the surface. I will continue to dig up what I can and further refine my platform. I hope to prove your assumption wrong come the primary and November.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Oh you will make the primary.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Pats

You are a bully. You are rude and you are insulting.Look up the definition of bully.  Fits you to a "T".

Thank you for deciding on what sex I am.  You are wrong again. Please don't call me "lady".  It's also rude and impolite and it shows your chauvanistic attitude towards women.  My mother taught me to treat ladies with respect.

Mr. Pepoli has "fortitude".  PATS is part of the "good ole boys."  Pats, you are frightened that your reign over Malden will come to a screeching halt if new people with new ideas get on the council and in the Mayor's seat.

The voters get the final say.  I know that makes you crazy because you can't "CONTROL" what the voters do.  Examine your conscience.

"A society is measured by the way they treat their common citizens and their neediest and most vulnerable citizens." 
    Where are you on that issue?

For Pats, it's how much you can take from Malden taxpayers for the exclusive public charter school in town. It's also how much can he get away with behind the scenes.

Oh by the way, if I pissed off Pats, to me, I wear that as a badge of honor. 

Christenson, Pats is all yours.  He is a disgrace to humanity in general. He and Mr. Kinnon both support Christenson. Or are they one and the same?

RETURN MALDEN TO OUR CITIZENS. 
                      VOTE FALLON and PEPOLI
                            ON NOVEMBER 8TH.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CuriousMaldonian. Show CuriousMaldonian's posts

Most of this blog got way of track but I did want to add my two cents........

I am a Christenson supporter and I don't care about the Fallon signs. Fallon supporters please don't assume one or two screen names account for ALL Christenson supporters. The Christenson banners in the park were paid for so it is considered an ad. The money goes to sponsor the organization involved such as a baseball league etc. All councillors have an equal opportunity to sponsor and donate to these type of organizations. The Christenson team, as far as I know has abided by all the laws and ordinaces surrounding signs. I certainly am not going around counting or looking for Fallon signs. I am not that petty and in 8 days this whole discussion will be a mute point because signs will be allowed up. On September 8th all residents will be allowed to put up a sign for their mayor of choice. So if you want a Christenson sign please contact him on his website.
    www.christensonformayor.com

Wink 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Re: Fallon Lawn Signs

The question remains on the park signs. 

Is it ethical to hang  signs on public property?  The answer I believe is no.  Political signs are never hung on public properties.

My sympathies are also with you because you have Pats in your camp. He is one angry fellow.

In two months, the campaigning is done and the people of Malden will have made their choice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Incorruptibility-----Pats is a Fustrated Person and has to have the Last Word in every Post
    Again Signs do no Vote--People Vote----Most have already have made their decision on who they are voting for.
    She Must very LONELY and only has her computer to play with;

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

I agree with incorruptability about Pats2012 being a bully. While he sometimes can come up with a laugh, he has chosen to bully those who do not agree with him. It is just as wrong to stand by and egg on a bully as it is to be the bully themselves. It's not that funny after a while and I am standing up to you Pats2012. What you fail to realize is we all know driver54 is off his meds. Maybe you don't realize he is playing you and you look like the fool, not him. For some reason you think you are the boss of these discussion boards and it's up to you to tell the rest of us how it's going to be. Sorry, you're not the boss of me.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

[QUOTE]Most of this blog got way of track but I did want to add my two cents........ I am a Christenson supporter and I don't care about the Fallon signs. Fallon supporters please don't assume one or two screen names account for ALL Christenson supporters. The Christenson banners in the park were paid for so it is considered an ad. The money goes to sponsor the organization involved such as a baseball league etc. All councillors have an equal opportunity to sponsor and donate to these type of organizations. The Christenson team, as far as I know has abided by all the laws and ordinaces surrounding signs. I certainly am not going around counting or looking for Fallon signs. I am not that petty and in 8 days this whole discussion will be a mute point because signs will be allowed up. On September 8th all residents will be allowed to put up a sign for their mayor of choice. So if you want a Christenson sign please contact him on his website. www.christensonformayor.com  
    Posted by CuriousMaldonian[/QUOTE]

This is the most useful and informative post in this entire thread. Thank you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Fallon Lawn Signs:
    [QUOTE]The question remains on the park signs.  Is it ethical to hang  signs on  public property?  The answer I believe is no.  Political signs are never hung on public properties. My sympathies are also with you because you have Pats in your camp. He is one angry fellow. In two months, the campaigning is done and the people of Malden will have made their choice.

Billboards loom over "public" property too - and politicians advertise on them, as do houses of worship and other such "questionable" entities. But people pay to do so in this public venue.

If the adverts in the park are paid for and considered adverts, then I don't really see the issue of ethics here unless you're proposing that all advertising on public property, regardless of message, is unethical.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Fallon Lawn Signs:
    [QUOTE]The question remains on the park signs.  Is it ethical to hang  signs on  public property?  The answer I believe is no.  Political signs are never hung on public properties. My sympathies are also with you because you have Pats in your camp. He is one angry fellow. In two months, the campaigning is done and the people of Malden will have made their choice.

You can hang signs at parks if you go through the proper channels. You should know this by now.

And Blue who you calling a Bully? *Pushes him into locker and locks it*