Fallo Lawn Signs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Fallo Lawn Signs

Ok we'll remove them from the books then because you said so.

I think they would ticket you like any other ordinance. No cop needed. No Lawyer needed.

But I think honestly they would warn the person first because not many know of the law in place. But I doubt anyone is going to bother with it. It is just an election sign that the person put up without knowing. I do not think Fallon told them to put it up early, I just think they put it up because they had it.

Can you explain to me how the law is a "nusaince"?

Legally, the term nuisance is traditionally used in three ways:

1. to describe an activity or condition that is harmful or annoying to others (e.g., indecent conduct, a rubbish heap or a smoking chimney)
    2. to describe the harm caused by the before-mentioned activity or condition (e.g., loud noises or objectionable odors)
    3. to describe a legal liability that arises from the combination of the two.[2] However, the "interference" was not the result of a neighbor stealing land or trespassing on the land. Instead, it arose from activities taking place on another person's land that affected the enjoyment of that land.[3]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Does the law do any of those three things to you? You feel you are being harmed by the law? You annoyed by it? Is the law to loud for you? Does it steal things or trespass on your lawn? Does it effect your enjoyment?

Those nasty laws!!! Always up to no good. lolol

For a man who ran in races and helped in races you know nothing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

In Response to Re: Fallo Lawn Signs:
    The 1st has nothing to do with Election Laws and Lawn signs. Im sorry but it really doesn't. The 1st would protect you on having a sign with racial comments right? You back that?
    Posted by Pats2012Champs

According to your reasoning signs are both unprotected expression and are protected expression.  You are not making any sense.  First you determine that because the first amendment does not specifically mention signs , that form of expression is not considered protected speech under the first.  Then you completely contradict yourself by stating that "the first would protect you with having a sign with racial comments right. You back that?"  Truthfully, I can not provide you with an answer because I cannot find any logic in your statements.  However, thank you for sharing your ideas.  That was a truly unique interpretation. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Think about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Can you imagine how out of control and horrible it would look if anyone could put a sign anywhere, anytime and leave it up as long as they wanted for it to fall apart and look like garbage under the first amendment?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Thank you Educated.
    See the signs might not be under the First. Many things are not in the constitution or Bill of Rights, that is why they pass laws and city ordnances. If you cry First A on lawn signs for elections, then you have to OK racist signs also. Would you like to see a sign up saying anything racist against your race or any other?

And Educated hit it right on the money. People always complain on here on how bad the city looks and blah blah blah, but would not complain about a sun bleached sign that has been out for 2 years? (Not saying that sign was just an exp.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

If Fallon has signs up now it is inappropriate! Just like it was inappropriate for signs at the ziptrip! Her group were not the only ones, but hey I get it, free press. But still, give me a break.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

EVERYBODY----BOY I AM HAVING FUN ALL OF YOU EXPLAINING AND
    TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT MY NEXT MOVE IS;  ONE MAN OPINION IS ONLY AN OPINION ---- THAT WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT COUNTRY YOU CAN EXPRESS SOMETHING AND HEAR 100
    DIFFERENT RESPONSES SOME NEGATIVE AND SOME POSITIVE IT IS
    CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH /> I THINK THE SIGN ORDINANCE IS A
    NUSIANCE THAT IS ONLY ONE MAN'S OPINION.

MOST PEOPLE ON HERE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND START THINKING

FOR THEMSELVES OR AS ADULTS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I think the biggest nuisance in this city is Driver54!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

It is always the GC camp that starts the negative Fallon blogs

But if there is a response they get offended.

GC signs have been in PUBLIC parks for months.  No problem there correct?  What is the ordinance on posting political signs on public property, just curious. Is that ethical on PUBLIC property? just curious.

Ordinances, what are the board of health ordinances on property owners of city fire stations which allow the building to become so delapitated it is closed down.  Where was Gary on that issue? 
    He was silent.

Children returned to school this week.   The tot lot at the Salemwood School is in such horrific condition it can't be used.  Those children aren't allowed on the equipment.  It's too dangerous.  Where was Gary on that issue? 
    He was silent.

The Roosevelt Park was nearly leased away for 20 years.  Where did he stand on this issue? 
    He was silent.

A large chunk of concrete fell off the Linden School.  Council members, with the exception of Councillor Fallon of course, felt that it was not such a big deal.  If that chunk of concrete fell 30 minutes later it could have killed children leaving school.  Where was Gary on this issue? 
    He was silent.

Silence speaks volumes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Oh, let me address the trick photography.  If you want to mince words let me be more straightforward.

Posting pictures which suggests support by standing with Malden firefighters who DO NOT support the GC campaign because they have endorsed FALLON.

Posting photos with local electrical union employee who's union also supports FALLON is not being honest.

Posting photos of individuals to purposely try to needle individuals in the opposite camp is dirty politics. 

GC camp is guilty of dirty politics surrounding such photography.

Dirty politics hurts campaigns.  Ask Mr. Spadafora what it did for his run for senate?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

incorruptibility, you Fallon people are coming across as real cry babies.  Who was holding Fallon sign at the Zip Trip?  Not Gary, he wouldn't stoop that low.  I also saw Pepoli out there holding his sign, it was not the time or place to do that kind of thing.  Gary wasn't holding any signs.  When the concrete fell on Linden School is was weather related, are you blaming that on Gary?  Where was Deb? She walks out on all the safety meetings, if she is so concerned about the safety of our children maybe she should attend more of the meetings.  Stop your crying and grow up for gods sake.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

EVERYBODY----BOY I AM HAVING FUN ALL OF YOU EXPLAINING AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT MY NEXT MOVE IS;  ONE MAN OPINION IS ONLY AN OPINION ---- THAT WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT COUNTRY YOU CAN EXPRESS SOMETHING AND HEAR 100 DIFFERENT RESPONSES SOME NEGATIVE AND SOME POSITIVE IT IS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH /> I THINK THE SIGN ORDINANCE IS A NUSIANCE THAT IS ONLY ONE MAN'S OPINION. MOST PEOPLE ON HERE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND START THINKING FOR THEMSELVES OR AS ADULTS.
    Posted by Driver54

Driver54:

I find it ironic that you would comment about most people on these forums needing to "get a life". The frequency that you post on these boards just speaks for itself.

And I don't need a lecture from the likes of you on "how to start thinking for myself as an adult". You can take your haughtiness and your attitude and shove them up you-know-where. Thanks but no thanks!  Yell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Really???
    Sounds like you don't like my answers to your attacks. 

Answer the question.  What is the ordinance on hanging political signs in PUBLIC PARKS?

Why was the Maplewood Fire Station allowed to become so dilapitated during Gary's council experience? 
    Mr. Kinnon, Chairman of MVRCS and owner of this city leased property supports GARY.

Where is Gary on the deplorable conditions at the Linden and Salemwood School?  Falling concrete.  Concrete doesnt fall off of a building because of snow.  This is New England. 

The City of Malden was willing to lease and/or sell the Roosevelt Park to MVRCS.  MVRCS Chairman Kinnon supports Gary. Where was Gary? Silent.

Little children suffering without play equipment because city officials want to punish a school with the most impoverished students in the district. Where is Gary?

These brand new school buildings  are falling apart due to poor maintenance and lack of manpower to maintain these structures.  

City officials are willing to punish children for the sake of politics. Where is Gary?

FALLON HAS SPOKEN OUT WITH CONVICTION. GARY STAYS SILENT.

To quote one recent Fallon supporter, "My wife watches those council meetings, she says that Fallon has b____s (ah, fortitude lets say)."

It takes "fortitude" to stand up and speak out for what is right.  

It takes "fortitude" to not stay silent on important issues.

No cry babies in this camp.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

Can you imagine how out of control and horrible it would look if anyone could put a sign anywhere, anytime and leave it up as long as they wanted for it to fall apart and look like garbage under the first amendment?
    Posted by Educatedmaldonian

I bet Adolf Hitler would agree with you.  Damn, could that man keep the streets clean!   What's in store for Malden next - making the trains run on time?  Benito  Mussolini would have  wanted to hug you for that one!  So please tell me what politician are you endorsing.  I want to pass this sophisticated perspective on to all the neat freaks in Malden! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

I almost forgot she was running! Thanks for the reminder.
    The lack of understanding of ordinances and so many other issues dealing with government is so alarming.  The ranting and raving on the same old things are tiresome, and I will address the one brought up in this particular blog.
    Gary's signs at the parks were hung just like every other business that was solicited to support the leagues.  What is shows is that Gary supports Malden activities, not just saying he supports them, but also with donations, where it counts the most for the non-profits and the little league, the softball and soccer for kids.  Fallon had every opportunity to support these organizations by donating money for the signs that are displayed.  She once again showed her lack of support and uderstanding on what it takes to support her community.

You can spew your anger all you want, but it only shows your ignorance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

You are one funny seniorCitizen!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

Thank you Educated. See the signs might not be under the First. Many things are not in the constitution or Bill of Rights, that is why they pass laws and city ordnances. If you cry First A on lawn signs for elections, then you have to OK racist signs also. Would you like to see a sign up saying anything racist against your race or any other? And Educated hit it right on the money. People always complain on here on how bad the city looks and blah blah blah, but would not complain about a sun bleached sign that has been out for 2 years? (Not saying that sign was just an exp.)
    Posted by Pats2012Champs

A neighbor asked me if I thought there was something wrong with the water in Malden.  Now I can see why.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Why didn't Fallon organize a clean up for the deplorable conditions?  Councillors are holding clean ups all the time for their wards and for the schools.  If she is that concerned, why isn't she doing something?
    I am so sick of her no show antics and negativity without doing a single thing but complaining.
    I forgot how ridiculous these blogs can get.  Get out in your community.
    GN.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AMaldenSeniorCitizen. Show AMaldenSeniorCitizen's posts

You are one funny seniorCitizen!
    Posted by Educatedmaldonian

Sorry dear, but I did not intend to be funny.  The truth of the matter is that a dear friend of mine's relatives did not survive the concentration camps.  I have a very deep respect for Civil Liberties.  You are speaking for Gary Christenson.  What a disappointment...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTallSally. Show LongTallSally's posts

Educatedmaldonian - You are the one that makes negative comments about her campaign.  Every candidate has a different campaign style.  Some people like to have their photo in every newspaper.  Personally, that makes me sick, but they gotta do what's best for themselves.  I haven't yet seen a photo of the back of GC's head yet although close to it was the recent dirt and grime photo of cutting up dead trees with the DPW! Now that was funny funny!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

EDUCATEDMaldonian

Kind of ironic of someone with such a screen name to quickly dismiss impoverished school children and to dismiss school buildings which are in disgusting shape for their age and are poorly poorly maintained.  This has happened on Gary's watch.  He is silent.

You may be "Educated" but you have no common sense or compassion apparently.

When the city is doling out millions of dollars to buy up 8 acres of rock, to build NEW tot lots in Linden, refurbish Amerige for the 3rd time but can't seem to find funds for their neediest school children.  There's a problem.  Gary has been silent.

Oh that's right, you are in the gc camp.  silence on important issues is the norm, no fortitude to do what is right.

I have NEVER seen political signs on PUBLIC property in any other community.  I believe it may be a ethics violation, except in Malden where ethics seems to go by the wayside.

If you can't take the heat, then the gc camp should stop starting these discussions. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Where Gary? Down at MATV filming another video of himself.

Really??? Sounds like you don't like my answers to your attacks.  Answer the question.  What is the ordinance on hanging political signs in PUBLIC PARKS? Why was the Maplewood Fire Station allowed to become so dilapitated during Gary's council experience?  Mr. Kinnon, Chairman of MVRCS and owner of this city leased property supports GARY. Where is Gary on the deplorable conditions at the Linden and Salemwood School?  Falling concrete.  Concrete doesnt fall off of a building because of snow.  This is New England.  The City of Malden was willing to lease and/or sell the Roosevelt Park to MVRCS.  MVRCS Chairman Kinnon supports Gary. Where was Gary? Silent. Little children suffering without play equipment because city officials want to punish a school with the most impoverished students in the district. Where is Gary? These brand new school buildings  are falling apart due to poor maintenance and lack of manpower to maintain these structures.   City officials are willing to punish children for the sake of politics. Where is Gary? FALLON HAS SPOKEN OUT WITH CONVICTION. GARY STAYS SILENT. To quote one recent Fallon supporter, "My wife watches those council meetings, she says that Fallon has b____s (ah, fortitude lets say)." It takes "fortitude" to stand up and speak out for what is right.   It takes "fortitude" to not stay silent on important issues.   No cry babies in this camp.
    Posted by incorruptibility

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

I don't remember dismissing anything.  I said she should go do something about it.  Oh, that is right, just complain, don't do....

My kids go to the schools and I do not think they are deplorable.
    If she believes this to be the case, she really should be doing something constructive about it.  

Point still stands- whether you agree with the signs in public places or not, they are legal and a good way to generate money for the leagues.  She missed the boat, or just didn't care.

You can insult all you want, I can take it.  I know who is working hard to get things done. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Senior- I happen to also have my OWN relatives who were survivors of concentration camps.  I am first generation in this country- this has NOTHING to do with posting political signs against a local sign ordinance.

Sections
Shortcuts