Fallo Lawn Signs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Fallo Lawn Signs

In Response to Re: Fallo Lawn Signs:
    [QUOTE]Pats You are a bully. You are rude and you are insulting.Look up the definition of bully.  Fits you to a "T". Thank you for deciding on what sex I am.  You are wrong again. Please don't call me "lady".  It's also rude and impolite and it shows your chauvanistic attitude towards women.  My mother taught me to treat ladies with respect. Mr. Pepoli has "fortitude".  PATS is part of the "good ole boys."  Pats, you are frightened that your reign over Malden will come to a screeching halt if new people with new ideas get on the council and in the Mayor's seat. The voters get the final say.  I know that makes you crazy because you can't "CONTROL" what the voters do.  Examine your conscience. "A society is measured by the way they treat their common citizens and their neediest and most vulnerable citizens."  Where are you on that issue? For Pats, it's how much you can take from Malden taxpayers for the exclusive public charter school in town. It's also how much can he get away with behind the scenes. Oh by the way, if I pissed off Pats, to me, I wear that as a badge of honor.  Christenson, Pats is all yours.  He is a disgrace to humanity in general. He and Mr. Kinnon both support Christenson. Or are they one and the same? RETURN MALDEN TO OUR CITIZENS.                    VOTE FALLON and PEPOLI                         ON NOVEMBER 8TH.
    Posted by incorruptibility[/QUOTE]

You stink at this posting thing. I could verbally rip you a new one. All you say is ARE YOU MAD, ARE YOU MAD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You just ruined any chance andrew has now by putting Falons name next to his. Poor kid. I do project him coming in 4th place. And a close 4th. But now you messed it up for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

Back on to the # of signs thing. I really don't care, but I find this situation funny:
    There's a house on Glenwood, towards Highland, that has 4 signs:
    Spadafora
    Buckley
    Rivera-Rogers

and

Drum roll

FOR SALE!

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew25. Show andrew25's posts

Pats-

What's your problem with Andrew Pepoli? Seems nice enough and actually comes on here to answer your questions directly. I don't get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Incorrupt- whether you think it's ethical or not is besides the point.  It's legal and it's a great way to advertise.  You cannot make up for the fact that Fallon missed the boat again and didn't support the local teams by paying for advertisement that helps run these leagues for the children of Malden.

You should devote some of the time you spend on these blogs to helping Fallon organize herself, she definitely needs it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Andrew I like Pepoli. And he is getting my vote. He needs to be ready for hard questions and at times rude comments. He will get it during his term from a lot of people. But I will vote for him 1st because he is a young smart man that takes the time out to come on here and face all the crazy people like me. That shows balls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

I have never seen an opposition camp more concerned about how their opponent is running a campaign. 

If it is what you say, you should be happy.

Can you name one other (non corrupt) community which allows political signs on public property? 

All your political side shows aren't working.  Did you see the hugely successful fundraiser Fallon had at the Irish American last week?

She must be doing something right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Can you name one other (non corupt) community which allows political signs on public property? 

Do you not understand that you have to go through alot to get signs up at the parks? You have to get approval of three depts. It is not illegal. Stop with your slander. Because I have alot of dirt I can share with everyone on here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LongTallSally. Show LongTallSally's posts

I like Andrew Pepol,i too, over some of the incumbents for Councilor at Large!  You got my vote, Andrew!  He's got a good background and he'll be there for the people.  People get so scared to show who they are willing to support in this city.  September 8th can't come quick enough for signs in the yard! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

In Response to Re: Fallo Lawn Signs:
    [QUOTE]I have never seen an opposition camp more concerned about how their opponent is running a campaign.    If it is what you say, you should be happy. Can you name one other (non corupt) community which allows political signs on public property?  All your political side shows aren't working.  Did you see the hugely successful fundraiser Fallon had at the Irish American last week? She must be doing something right.
    Posted by incorruptibility[/QUOTE]

Parks all over the place sell sponsorship spots to support children's sports teams. They also sell sponsorship space on the back of the uniforms to raise money for the program. How is it you have never noticed this before?

As far as the 'hugely successful fundraiser' Fallon had last week.....I heard different opinions stated by people who attended. Is it true she said in her speech she doesn't need credentials because she can run this city on heart? What does that mean? No experience or education needed to be Mayor because we have heart? I don't get it.

It reminds me of dreamy-eyed teens who believe they can live on love alone. <<<< Insert John Cougar's Jack & Diane song here />>>>

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

*dances to song*

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Well it's about time she came out of hiding! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

I am usually a reader not a writer but you have got to be kidding me here!  Since I moved into Malden about 10 years ago I have seen GC at everything and help everyone!  Yes he is in pictures (got to be there to be in them Deb) but I have seen him at things or meeting with people that is so low key and he is just there to HELP!    As for DF I HAD HIGH HOPES and she got my vote because I really wanted a female councilor at large that might be able to understand my issues..  When I reached out to her I really just needed a some understanding and a little direction WHAT I GOT!  CRAP! nice to at least answer a phone call councilor, or an email or a note!  Understanding the needs of the "People" SHE DOES NOT!  Where I found support, and some advice was Gary Christenson!  No pictures, no fan fair just quiet simple help!  I know my family (and my children) are better of because of him!  Can't say much for the signs but POOR TASTE especially at the Zip Trip (you might not have known AP--but still it was about the city not you) and made me even more upset about DF (she should know--and when she rolled in it again was all about her)  In the end Gary gets my vote for the results he has and can produce! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Very true-NewUser.  I am not sure why being in pictures is such a bad thing.  I like looking at pictures of what is happening in our city.  I hope this continues when he is Mayor and the surrounding cities get to see pictures of positive events in Malden.  Malden needs to market itself to bring in new families and business.  Keep spreading the news...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KaysieMae. Show KaysieMae's posts

Deb Fallon is not in hiding!  You evidently are not at the right place at the right time!  She is available 24/7 and if you call her headquarters or email her she'll meet with you.  Simple as that.  You just aren't making yourself available to her so stop saying she is in hiding.  She's a very busy mayorial candidate and you have to make the time to meet with her if you want to see her. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KaysieMae. Show KaysieMae's posts

Just make sure you inform your neighbors to get out and vote on Primary Day, Tuesday, September 13th.  There are a lot of people who don't know that this is a very important day for the Ward candidates and the Councilors at Large selections.  You know how some people are just in sync with November voting.  Make all your votes count!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

"Deb Fallon is not in hiding! You evidently are not at the right place at the right time!" 

Hah! I get it now!! It's a game of Where's Waldo!! You need to try to find her by being at the right place...at the right time....or you'll miss her! It's tricky, too, because she's usually not where she should be!

Has she started answering calls and emails....now that the election is so close? How good of the mayoral candidate! Kind of like moving back to Malden right before running for councillor at large.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

I am way too many events to keep track of and she isn't at ANY of them.
    Sorry, but you cannot dispute this.
    I think the only city event she showed up for was the ZIP trip and that was only because she promoted HERSELF and not the CITY.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Julii aka Pats

Malden voters are listening to Fallon.

Her message is clear.  Malden needs to move away from the Howard/Kinnon regime which has turned this town into Charter School Village. 

As stated by Pats and his crew, remember Kinnon is relentless is in his goals.  He works "behind the scenes to get what HE WANTS" 

Christenson is Howard's boy and Kinnon works his magic to get what HE wants for his beloved MVRCS.  It's more of the same MALDEN VOTERS. 

Vote FALLON to take Malden in a new direction.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Very offensive, as usual, Corrupt:

Don't call anyone another person's "boy"....it's really distasteful.

Don't objectify people by making mathematical equivalents with them: Someone = someone else. This is dehumanizing.

Don't tell Maldonians that "Malden needs to get rid of" them because they don't support Fallon. This is not democratic, and is in fact open bullying.

Don't tell people who don't support Fallon that they'd "better run far when Fallon is elected Mayor". This is a clear threat.

These are the tactics of the campaign you are running, and it's one ugly affair you've created for yourselves. You cannot talk your way out of any of these comments. Absolutely nothing will explain it away.

It's been said before, and I will say it again here: Shame on Fallon for encouraging or allowing these degrading and even threatening comments to be posted in support of her mayoral run.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All---LETS Talk about what going to HAPPENS tomorrow NIght
    at the CITY COUNCIL MEETING---WHO WILL SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE
    FOLLOWING ISSUES;
    (A)  SAFER GRANT--WHY HASN'T THE FIREFIGHTERS BEEN HIRED YET?
    (B)  WHY IS THE NEW FIRE STATION MINUTES BEING KEPT FROM BEING PUBLISHED OR SEEN BY THE CITIZENS OF MALDEN?
    (C)  WHY ARE VENDORS OF BLUE BAGS KEEP RUNNING OUT AND WILL
    A MAYORAL CANDIDATE CHANGE THIS SYSTEM OR SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT BEING CHANGED?
    (D) WHEN WILL THIS COUNCIL ASK THE CHIEF OF POLICE ABOUT COMMUNITY POLICING PROGRAMS MAKING NEIGHBORHOODS SAFER?
    WHICH CANDIDATE SPEAK ABOUT THESE ISSUES AND MAKE IT PART
    OF THEIR CAMPAIGNS?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from myrtleturtle. Show myrtleturtle's posts

In support of Incorruptibility:
     I think I recognize some twisting of words. The post read that Fallon is supported by "members" of the blue bag committee. There was no mention of the MTFA.

I'm missing the implied threat you are referring to. Why don't we rephrase to clarify then for the more "simple minded". If you are one of the "good ole boys" you should run far because YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET WHAT YOU WANT SO EASILY WITHOUT THE HOWARD CRONIES LEADING THE CITY. Does that work for you?

Nothing dehumanizing about naming 3 humans who are closely knit together. Nothing can explain that away.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

MyrtleTurtle, I'm sorry I must be one of the simple minded you are speaking about in your last post but I am wondering if you could define for me excatly what, in your opinion, it means to be a "good ole boy"?
    Thank you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

The Blue Bag Committee? You mean the MTFA? At this time, we can not back any candidate for ANY office in the city. The individual member can back any candidate that they want. I will state that it seems our membership is split by who they support for Mayor. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

1775- thank you for that clarification.
    Myrtle- I have a question for you too.  I must also be "simple minded" because you are very insulting and you keep saying that all Christenson supporters are, including myself.  I am asking that you find the insults that you are accusing me of.  
    Not differences of opinion, but insults.
    Thank you very much.

Sections
Shortcuts