Fallon and Charter Schools

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Fallon and Charter Schools

GetActive---I put my e-mail address on it that is why i have over 200 people on it---told them to contact me there. Did anyone go to last night council meeting I was in Boston talking to the protesters at the Occupy Boston Site---Dewey Square---going down this afternoon again to bring some bottle water ----buying  3 case for 10 dollars it is nice to give to something that can work. New York protest went to millionaires homes yesterday, the Boston protest is planning something very big shortly. Except for Monday night this protest has not destroyed any property only 140 arrest -----
    Do you agree with their protest ---The mayor of Boston Does ---Would Mayor Howard agree with a Protest in Malden. It is one of our rights to PROTEST!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

Occupy Malden, yes that is a great way to get them to listen NOT. Have you failed to realize when you go charging at them that they refuse to listen. I am sure there is a more professional matter to handle the situation. I asked a simple question to Annie O and got some crazy response about Occupy Malden. It's as simple as veing respectful enough to call MATV and see if you can get some airtime and do a 30 minute or so (Concerned Citizen Group) where everyone voices their opinon in a professional and respectful manner. Ever think they if the Mayor and his Little Members can't ask in an appropiate manner maybe the residents should show more class and be better than them. Driver sometimes you DRIVE ME CRAZY AND I THINK YOU NEED TO DRIVE RIGHT OUT OF TOWN WITH YOUR WEIRD THOUGHTS AND IDEAS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

null: You asked me a question? If your first post was meant for me, I don't understand the question. From the day I met Deb Fallon I have heard her message and believe in her. It wasn't Deb that put the stop to the PAYT issue when she was sworn in, it was Gary who did it before Deb and Barbara even got a chance to vote on it.

What has she done? She has put the safety of this city before building more apartment buildings. That is way more important to me. She will bring this city back to where people will be proud to say they are from Malden. Not four more years of the same. If you want change, you vote for Deb.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

I have not seen much from Deb, in the few years she has been a CAL. I am not for either one to be honest. I feel for anyone who has to go in and clean up Howard's, mess. Howard, has created a mess that is going to be extremely hard for anyone to clean up and my personal belife is neither Deb or Gary, have the ability to do it and do it right. This mess is also caused by the Ward Officials, who lack in doing what they need to do for the Wards. You can't as a Mayor, get it all done when there are other members who are involved and should also stick to their end of the bargin. Our Ward Officials, have been lacking for years and yet I don't understand why these same idiots are voted back in. I think people lack common sense and just don't care anymore cause if they did these members would be out. Make some serious changes in Malden and get the jerks out. I think Kinnon, Spadafora and Anderson would be a great start. Maplewood is horrible, Suffolk Sq is disgusting and Spadafora is a crook only looking to up hold his family name. What have they truly done for this community? I also believe it is a conflict with Kinnon, either serve the City of Malden or the MVCS, one of the other not both. Adding to it anyone who has some sort of common sense would also avoid Driver54 at all costs, he is really a chump who looking back on his comments sets more neg than positive for the residents who are trying to accomplish something. His jerk off ways and attitude really make the Officials, want to back off from listening to us even more. Is there a way to super glue his mouth and hands?????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

null, LMAO!! You are right on the money, especially at the end of your post.  Welcome to "crazy town."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Massgopguy. Show Massgopguy's posts

I'd like to thank the Spadafora Family for the flag poles recently installed at the Immaculate Conception Church.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

I am not saying the Spadafora Family, has not done some good, but come on now. I understand a lot of hard work and dedication has gone into the business owned, but you know as well as I do the money they have GETS THEM WHERE THEY ARE. I whole heartly support the older generation who have worked hard to establish business in Malden, but the younger generation has most of it handed down to them. Do you think Spadafora, would do as well as he has without sharing the last name Spadafora? Most vote for him because they know the name from past generations. I sometimes feel the same goes for Fallon. It's the same names over and over again in Malden and I would bet 99.9% of votes come from the past generations working as hard as they did. Just because someone adds new lights does not make him a good Board Member/Official/CAL. It's takes heart, determantion, pride and much more none of which I think he has. You want to see changes you have to work hard and get your hands dirty to make them. You want changes you have to be willing to make them. If you can talk about the change and you are going to put it into residents hearts and minds that you can and will then do it. What has Spadafora, done for the City of Malden other than to throw his name and money out there? He as well as Anderson and Kinnon have been on the Board, for years and all it seems they want to do is throw their names around, show off and have people remember them. It takes a good man or woman who stick to their roots and words and do good by other that will get you remembered. A pool, park, business, school etc named after you means nothing unless you have proven without a doubt you are the man or woman of your word and honor that deserved it. Welcome to Crazytown, I have lived here for years and it is called Malden Dumps and will be until we have some Elected Officials, that truly care about Malden and not the dollar going into their pockets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Null---I have some Political Knowledge and also know how to do a
    research on Funding and Organizations that can help Improve Malden. First Null I want this city to grow and have a place where
    families want to live but with the Two  Candidates for Mayor one has not the experience and the Other avoids hard questions because he
    is so much like the Current Mayor,
    I asked Both would they hire or put a Professional grant Writer on their staffs neither answered the question because that would mean
    that city would be looking at all Federal Funding and Grants that other cities are receiving. 
    Than 3 weeks ago I gave both candidates copies of E-mails I sent to
    the Leary Firefighters Foundation asking for help in finding parts for
    the Ladder truck which is still down, On Septemebr 26/27th the 
    Leary Firefighter Foundation sent to the Mayor's Office and Clerk of
    Committees an e-Mails and catalogs on where to locate parts for
    the truck and also was willing to donate other equipment (new) at
    no cost to the city, but as of today the Council as a whole and The
    Mayor's office has not responded, I been asking why again not 
    receiving any type of answer.
    That is why over the last few days I been talking to people at the
    Occupy Boston Protest and some of them live here in Malden and
    feel something like Occupy Boston should take place in Malden.
    WE NEED CHANGE NOW ____WE NEED OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS___
    WE NEED MINUTES OF MEETINGS BE PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET,
    AND LOCAL PAPERS informing the citizens what is going on.
    But I am the Crazy One-----The Leary Foundation has helped many
    cities/towns fire departments but Malden refuses to respond.
    I donate to the Foundation since 2004 and drove Mr D. Leary as
    a private Chauffeur and know what they do.
    The other is Parking/street sweeping/plowing signs for the city using
    Federal money to have them installed but we do not have a Professional Grant Writer in any Department in this City. The other
    Positionwe should have a Public Relations Person who will be looking
    for New Businesses to Come to Malden. Again I am Crazy but other
    cities have Both types of People working for them or with them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

FSCIB52 & NULL----  HOPE BOTH OF YOU ARE AT TOMORROW NIGHTS DEBATE AND ASK QUESTION ---WE CAN MEET BEFORE OR AFTER AND TALK BUT AGAIN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BOTH OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE A BACKBONE TO MEET WITH ME.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

Driver54
    Don't question my Ball Sac, on meeting with you. The only reason I would not meet with you is because you are the most unprofessional, rude, disrespectful person I know of in this community. You have no knowledge on how to approach the Board Officials, in the right manner which is more than hlf the reason they don't listen to us. You have ruined a lot of our chances as residents to have our voices heard. You have pushed and pushed in such a way that no one wants to waste their time being with you, speaking to you or for that matter even standing next to you.
    I have no problem speaking with the members of the board as I have done on many occasions. There is a right and wrong way to handle things and YOU ARE ALL WRONG. We might have a better chance if you stay home. Go snuggle up to your computer and do some more research, it's a nice rainy day.
    And once and for all please don't stick you nose into something when I am asking someone else a question.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Fallon and Charter Schools:
    [QUOTE]Driver54 Don't question my Ball Sac, on meeting with you. The only reason I would not meet with you is because you are the most unprofessional, rude, disrespectful person I know of in this community. You have no knowledge on how to approach the Board Officials, in the right manner which is more than hlf the reason they don't listen to us. You have ruined a lot of our chances as residents to have our voices heard. You have pushed and pushed in such a way that no one wants to waste their time being with you, speaking to you or for that matter even standing next to you. I have no problem speaking with the members of the board as I have done on many occasions. There is a right and wrong way to handle things and YOU ARE ALL WRONG. We might have a better chance if you stay home. Go snuggle up to your computer and do some more research, it's a nice rainy day. And once and for all please don't stick you nose into something when I am asking someone else a question.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

LOL, drive, you got hammered.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Fscib52 ---I never get hammered and will and have met professional
    people all my life and do not kiss -up to anyone for favors. I speak the truth and hope both of you are at tonights debate. If you notice
    today and i informed councilors about more finding coming to Malden.
    ( @ 770,000 thousand dollars) My first question which councilor has
    a pet project before the money is used for the Public safety and repairs of our streets and sidewalks. The second question which both
    of you have not answered is why has this city refused help from an
    outside Foundation to fix and receive Fire Equipment but why would
    both of you be concerned for Public Safety. (leary Firefighters Foundation at no cost to the city )
    That is why  on Wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday I travel to other cities and watch them repair their streets and sidewalks which
    these butt kissing councilors are afraid to do. They are like Trained
    Monkies that work for this Mayor!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Driver 54 - I think you should check your facts before you print them. For your info, all fire trucks in the City at this moment are in service and do not need repairs. Your posts are misleading.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

GREYSQUIRREL----ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS;
    THAN WHY DID THE CHIEF LAST WEEK STATED HE NEEDED 20,000 TO 40,000 DOLLARS TO REPAIR THE FIRE EQUIPMENT, QUESTION WHY DID THIS CITY REFUSED HELP FROM THE LEARY FIREFIGHTER

FOUNDATION AND EQUIPMENT THAT THEY COULD PROVIDE AT NO
    COST TO THE CITY.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Driver54 - How do you know that the City refused their help? Maybe they did get the help and/or the money they needed to fix the fire trucks because at this time they all repaired and in working order.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

Driver54
    THERE ARE ALOT OF DEAD TREES IN MALDEN CAN YOU FIND AN OLD LOG CRAWL UNDER IT AND REMAIN THERE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE? GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT, YOU PI$$ING ME OFF WITH YOU LACK OF SO CALLED KNOWLEDGE. REALLY YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BALLS AND MEETING YOU AT THIS POINT I WOULD PROBALLY PUNCH YOU IN THE HEAD.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

NULL---First I would have have you arrested for threatening a elder
    which is 60 years old --I still might do it because on your Post you
    threaten me, But I let you figure out what I doing tomorrow morning.
    TONIGHT DEBATE WAS A CRAP SHOOT NO ONE WON BUT THEY TOOK CREDIT FOR THINGS THEY NEVER DID. MS FALLON LIED ABOUT THE SAFER GRANT AND IT'S IMPLEMENTATION AND WHEN AND WHO
    REQUESTED IT FOR 2011,2012,2013 WHICH STILL HAS NOT BEEN
    MET UNDER IT'S GUIDELINES. GARY WAS JUST NAME CALLING AND WAS LIKE A REAL BIG CRAP SHOOT.THAN A FEW COUNCILORS ASK ME A FEW QUESTIONS AFTER THE MEETING AND I TOLD THEM TO
    ME THEY ARE TRAINED MONKIES UNDER THIS MAYOR.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

YOU CAN REPORT ME IF YOU WANT, BUT I HAVE NO RECORD, NEVER BEEN ARRESTED AND I AM SURE THE MPD WOULD FIGURE OUT THAT I WOULD NEVER PUT MY HANDS ON ANYONE. NOT TO MENTION IT SAID PROBALLY AND MOST WOULD THROW YOU OUT OF A PD OR COURT ROOM FOR SOMETHING SO PETTY. SOMETIMES THEY SAID BECAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, CAUSE WHEN YOU DO REPORT ME AND THEY READ BACK ON ALL THE POSTS THEY WILL SEE HOW YOU ARE DEFACING THE CITY OF MALDEN AND MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS ABOUT JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU POST REGARDING THE CITY.IF YOU ARE 60, THEN BY GOD, MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE GROWN ENOUGH AND YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT CLASS IS AND WHAT A PROFESSIOAL ATTITUDE IS AND BY YOUR AGE YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW WHAT FALSE STATEMENTS ABOUT INDIVIDUALS CAN DO TO YOU(COMMENTS YOU MAKE ABOUT BOARD OFFICIALS, PEOPLE ON HERE AND EVEN YOURSELF).
    FURTHER MORE WITH YOU ATTITUDE ON HERE AS WELL AS ATMEETINGS I AM SURE A MANY OF PEOPLE WOULD BACK ME UP AND REALIZE THAT 99.9% OFPEOPLES ATTITUDES ON HERE COME FROM YOU CAUSE UNTIL WE HAD YOU ENTER INTO DISCUSSIONS PEOPLE HAD RESPECT,CLASS AND GOT ALONG VERY WELL. LOOK BACK ON YOUR POSTS YOU ARE THE NEGITIVE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS ATTACKING OTHERS. ENOUGH SAID.
    Now, for the rest of the people out here, if we can get some good soild people together maybe then we can approach the council and the 2 running for mayor and ask some deep heart felt questions we have regarding the issues we have? Any takes on some questions? I would like to compile a list of questions and email them off to both and see what is any responses we get that may better help us in our decision when voting day hits up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

NULL--INGORANCE IS bLISS---Now for two questions and both are
    very simple after last night meeting;
    First---Gary brought it up but Ms Fallon seemed it was overlooked,
    how will the deficit budget cut effect this city ? [ In 35 days this
    committee does not come up with a plan--automatic cuts take affect]  What are cuts and in what areas does it affect this city?
    Second---neither candidate explained in a detail manner how they
    would eliminate the PAYT System remembering it has to approved by
    the new city council? Simple Questions ----
    If you would like to know what cuts [deficit budget] might be coming do your homework and look them up, I was surprised at what was on that list and how it could affect Malden.
    Under the Rule if the committee of 12 do not agree on cuts than a
    set of cuts take affect.First date is November 18th, actual date of set cuts are put in place as of December 21st.  Neither candidate
    could state what cuts could be enacted. My sense of that is that
    they did not know where to find the list of cuts and the explanation of the cuts how they were decided on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

Driver54:

FACT YOUR FACTS ARE NO IN ORDER, IN ORDER TO GET A POINT ACROSS YOU NEED TO HAVE SOLID PROFF. WHEN YOU CSAN POST SOILD PROFF AND I DON'T MEAN YOUR WORDS, BUT ACTUAL DOCUMENTS (FUNDS, EMAILS,ETC) I WILL LISTEN TO YOU. I ALSO SENT AN EMAIL OFF TO EACH BOARD MEMEMBER TO SEE WHICH ONES ASKED YOU QUESTIONS (BECAUSE FROM MY EYES, NO ONE STOPPED AND SPOKE WITH YOU), HOWEVER I COULD BE MISTAKEN, BUT SO FAR 2 HAVE RESPONDED AND NEITHER OF THEM SPOKE TO YOU. I FEEL LIKE ALMOST IF NOT ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY IS BASED ON LIES, LIES, LIES. YOU KNOW AFTER A PERSON LIES ENOUGH THEY DO START TO BELIEVE THEMSELVES IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE DOING? DO YOU HAVE FAKE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD? SHOW ME PROFF, I WANT TO SEE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

Seriously? I thought the first time it was just a typo, but to spell Proof three times incorrectly is just absurd... Look at it Proff, now sound it out Proff, does that really look how you should spell proof?

Before you start yelling at the "Memembers" of this community, please brush up on your spelling.

Here's a quick tip, type all of your anger out in MS Word, and then proof read and spell check, then copy it over to here. Or you could use that little ABC with the check mark right below where you are typing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tornado1956. Show Tornado1956's posts

I was doing it on my cell phone, so pardon me for the typo. I did not realize that my typing skills were so important on this page. I will never stop getting on his case until he shows a bit of class to the rest of th residents here. He has been nothing, but a joke for the past several years on here with his constant COMPLAINING, he thinks he is a know it all. His facts are never vaild, I have no idea where he obtains his information, but it is never right. I as well as many other are sick and tired of him and his lack of class. If you want to stand up for him go right ahead, you much be as crazy as he is. Any resident would agree there is no need to meet and speak with him in person like he always asks (he is a mental case, with verbal vomit pouring out of his mouth) why would anyone waste the time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

JustinApinyen:

Stop acting like the grammar police on these boards... I've been known to misspell words and put in typos in my posts, everybody does it, so no need to harp on that!

Null:

Just ignore Driver54, it's the easiest way to deal with people like that, you won't believe how much more sanity you get back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

If you want to be taken seriously, it helps to know how to spell, that's all I'm saying. I hate when people are trying to get their point across, but can't spell or don't know how to properly form a sentence.

As for Driver... Just ignore him. He's a loony old coot, too many people spend way too much time bantering back and forth with him on here. It's called adding fuel to the fire, if you don't do it, he'll go away eventually.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

JustinApinyen---Anotherman---Seem you guys missed me--Sorry but I have a health issues that is going to take up alot of my time---Have a nice Election Day and hope the best person WINS which is still a LOSS for this city.