Fallon and Guardian Angels working together?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Fallon and Guardian Angels working together?

Yesterday I stopped and got gas at the Hess station on Broadway and Eastern Ave, right across from Deb Fallon's Headquarters, I was shocked when I saw a couple of Guardian Angels wearing Fallon Shirts and their red berets leave her place with an armful of literature. Are these the kind of people she surrounds herself with?
    I guess she has to, she is the "peoples advocate" If you think Malden is on the decline now, I hate to see what will happen if Fallon and her "Posse of Outlaws" get a chance to run this city.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Re: Fallon and Guardian Angels working together?

I run by that Hess every day that I run - and that's where I gas up. I didn't even realize that's where Fallon's HQ was! D'oh!

But yeah. I wouldn't take literature about any politician from a GA - and isn't that a little counter to what their organization stands for anyway? Since when do they get involved in local politics using their "official" uniform and status?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Maybe the GA's think if Fallon is on their side they can avoid any and all background checks.  If I were Fallon I would never except help from these guys, they are bad news.  These particular GA's are rumoured to have leveled sex offenders and gang members in their midst.  Great group of people!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Fallon and Guardian Angels working together?:
    Maybe the GA's think if Fallon is on their side they can avoid any and all background checks.  If I were Fallon I would never except help from these guys, they are bad news.  These particular GA's are rumoured to have leveled sex offenders and gang members in their midst.  Great group of people!
    Posted by voteforme

Rumored by whom? While it wouldn't surprise me to find that out for a fact, until it's proven true...

Nevertheless, I don't see enlisting their support as being conducive to conductive a political campaign in the least - nor do I see it as being conducive to improving the GA reputation within the community.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I agree!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

voteforme: Is Gary's campaign that scared they are asking its supporters to make inflamatory things up? I laughed when one of his supporters was so upset a woman "rolled their eyes" when told they didn't support Deb. Ooohhh! An eye roll! How viscious can one get? Let me guess: you don't support either candidate but now you won't vote for Deb because of what you THINK you saw? No, the Guardian Angels were not walking out of her campaign hq. While I don't know much about them, the sight of them sure tells me there is a crime problem in an area. At least they are off their rear ends trying to make things better for others. What have YOU done lately to make things better for your community?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

voteforme: Is Gary's campaign that scared they are asking its supporters to make inflamatory things up? I laughed when one of his supporters was so upset a woman "rolled their eyes" when told they didn't support Deb. Ooohhh! An eye roll! How viscious can one get? Let me guess: you don't support either candidate but now you won't vote for Deb because of what you THINK you saw? No, the Guardian Angels were not walking out of her campaign hq. While I don't know much about them, the sight of them sure tells me there is a crime problem in an area. At least they are off their rear ends trying to make things better for others. What have YOU done lately to make things better for your community?
    Posted by AnnieOMalden

Guardian Angels making things better? They're about as effective as a dog whistle on a corpse.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

AnnieO: Thanks for the clarification. I know you're working closely with the Fallon campaign. I'll take your comment to mean that she has not enlisted the support of the GA, correct?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

overthere: I consider the fact that their mere presence is a wake-up scream for help in cleaning up a city. If that doesn't get the attention of the admin of a city, don't know what else will. No one wants to have the GA's patrolling their city. If it's that bad, who will want to move here? I just hate it when people complain about anyone who is trying to make a difference while they hide behind their keyboards. In a backhanded way, the GA's will make a difference if the citizens and admin of this city decide they want to take it back and there is no need for the GA's to even think about being here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

hellgirl: Correct.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Thank God and thanks for clearing that up. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Well It does not shock me that the Angels would help her and that her group would cover it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Posted by AnnieOMalden

We are SO SO SO scared.  Cry
    His supporters are too busy in the community making a difference to be caring about eye rolling.  However, if someone is put off by an eye roll- that is their business.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

"I consider the fact that their mere presence is a wake-up scream for help in cleaning up a city" -AnnieO

"the GA's will make a difference" -AnnieO

"At least they are off their rear ends trying to make things better for others." -AnnieO

From the looks of it AnnieO does support the Guardian Angels. With her saying these things I called up one of the Angels I got a card from. His name is Doughboy (Fits him well). He did say that some infact who are residents are helping the one mayors Campaign. And I can say he did not say the Christenson name. They did get fliers to pass out but not from the office. They do stand outside the office at night at times to make sure nothing happens.

I then called another named Anthony. I could not understand what he was saying. I think he was eating as he was talking to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Pats: So you're saying as a resident they are helping and not as a GA?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Laugh all you want Annie -- Fallon's supporters should know to act a bit more professionally when dealing with the public -- but since the Guardian Angels are for her -- well, that just says it all! Oh, and you've guessed wrong, I support the other candidate.

Posted by AnnieOMalden

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Gotta love the AnnieO spin --  "So you're saying as a resident they are helping and not as a GA?"  No, I believe the message is that when you have a candidate that is being supported by members of the Guardian Angels group, you should not vote for that candidate. Just looking to clarify. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

malden2010: To me, it seems like the "professionals" who have been running this city are exactly the problem. How many years does it take to run a city into the ground? It's not about the citizens who live here anymore. Your guy is just more of the same and I do not see any changes with him in charge. He has not had one vote that was the deciding vote against the Mayor so don't even go there. If you want more old boys network, he's your guy. For me, I want change and I want it this year in the admin and in the wards. No, we're not "professionals". We are the tax paying citizens of this city who want to be safe and proud to say we are from Malden. Under your guy's watch it is not that way and the plain, regular people have had enough of the "professionals" taking our money and adding more and more ordinances to stifle the American way of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. How many initiatives has your guy been involved with that are going against those ideals? Think: Meals Tax, color-coded 11pm curfew parking stickers, surveillance cameras which haven't caught any criminals and encouraging the charter changes which would give up the powers of the council to hire and monitor a CFO for the city among others I can't think of off the top of my head! No, thanks! I back someone who is more concerned with the well-being of ALL the citizens of this city, not just the "professionals"!  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

malden2010: I was asking a question to clarify things. OK, since you don't get it: the Guardian Angels are not campaigning for Deb. I have never seen them at an event or at hq. I was told to expect this kind of thing but I am disappointed it has happened. Talk about "unprofessional"!

Maybe I need to understand things a little better and ask for more info here. Voteforme claims the GA's that are patrolling our city are bad news and are "rumored" to have leveled sex offenders and gang members in their midst. Seriously? How is it you know that and not the police? You do know that some nuts out there may decide, based on your rumor, to cause harm to these people whether or not this rumor is true? It has been my understanding that they are just interested in helping out the police to add a presence and alert police to potential problems along the lines of Neighborhood Watch efforts. As with any group of people, there will be a bad apple or two. What would be their agenda if they were the kind of group they are trying to help a community against? That just doesn't make sense to me. Please feel free to give me some input so as I can better understand. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Let me guess: you don't support either candidate but now you won't vote for Deb because of what you THINK you saw? No, the Guardian Angels were not walking out of her campaign hq. While I don't know much about them, the sight of them sure tells me there is a crime problem in an area. At least they are off their rear ends trying to make things better for others. What have YOU done lately to make things better for your community?
    Posted by AnnieOMalden

AnnieO, don't be so self righteous, I saw what I saw! Were you there? I don't have to hide who I'm voting for, I support Gary, but I don't lie about the other candidate either. AnnieO, you don't know who I am and what I do for my community, so get off your high horse because I haven't seen you do anything productive for your city other than complain about Kinnon and the Charter School. Getting signatures for the blue bags really doesn't cut it. When the GA's wear the red beret they are not JUST residents, they represent the vigilante group that they are. I gather you support them since you defend them so dearly. You are wrong about your candidate being for ALL people, only SOME people. Lay off the Kool Aid, sorry for using your phrase.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Hey AnnieO, you know it all, why don't you do a little research into the GA's!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

voteforme: There you go again making things up. I was not at the office but I know who was and she clearly states NO GUARDIAN ANGELS HAVE LEFT HQ EVER WITH CAMPAIGN LITERTURE!!! You keep twisting my words to make it seem like I support a group I know little about! Talk about spin! I am more alarmed a vigilante group-any vigilante group- feels this city needs one. Ask your candidate how this city got so bad on his watch.   

I don't need approval or vindication from someone who hides behind a keyboard on my contributions to this city. I don't do what I do to get an "atta girl" from the likes of you. Or anyone else for that matter. Yes, I will get up on my high horse because I have the courage to put my name on my posts. Unfortunately, when people don't like what I say, instead of debating what I have said, they resort to attacking me personally. Tells me that's all you got. You can't debate the points I raise so just go attack me. Whatever.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AnnieO----Ms Fallon has not the credentials to be Mayor and the
    ability to relate to the Issues, I sent her and Gary a List of E-mails
    (copies) to her headquarters and her home and have not received a
    response from her but had a positive response from    Gary Christenson. Now I about to send her the freedom of Information act
    request I am sending and dropping off at City Hall on Monday.
    Again she is not qualified to hold any elected position because of her  lack of responding to critical questions she hides behind with poor excuses; You do not have to respond because we all know what your going to say. Ask her to answer my e-mails and she will
    give excuses;

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

How dumb and stupid can you be? Seriously? "posse of outlaws?

As opposed to what? Richard Howard, who is backing Gary.

Let's start with Charlie Toomajian. Under criminal indictment for money laundering, extorsion, and a whole host of other charges. Throw in the fact the Gary works for the Middlesex County Sheriff's Office. Do we need to say anthing further?

This city has been ruined by Howard and his crew. A vote for Gary is to contunue the same policies of the last 16 years.

In Response to Fallon and Guardian Angels working together?:
    Yesterday I stopped and got gas at the Hess station on Broadway and Eastern Ave, right across from Deb Fallon's Headquarters, I was shocked when I saw a couple of Guardian Angels wearing Fallon Shirts and their red berets leave her place with an armful of literature. Are these the kind of people she surrounds herself with? I guess she has to, she is the "peoples advocate" If you think Malden is on the decline now, I hate to see what will happen if Fallon and her "Posse of Outlaws" get a chance to run this city.
    Posted by voteforme

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

don't believe everything that you read. sounds like you got suckered in for the lies that Gary's team is spreading.

Well It does not shock me that the Angels would help her and that her group would cover it up.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs

Sections
Shortcuts