FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD

FALLON FOR MAYOR CAMPAIGN drew a large crowd of supporters at the Irish American Club last Thursday.

Check out this week's Malden Advocate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Re: FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD

I heard different opinions stated by people who attended. That she wasn't very inspiring as a candidate, people left shaking their heads, etc....

Is it true she said in her speech she doesn't need credentials because she can run this city on heart? What does that mean? No experience or education needed to be Mayor because we have heart? I don't get it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Glad to see she is finally showing some interest (a little too late).  I heard very similar stories to those above.  Trying to spin not having experience, no education and not being involved in your community as positive is a stretch. It may work in lower level positions, but not as a Mayor of a city during times of struggle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Since the question has been asked too many times to count, "What is Fallon's education and experience that qualify her and have prepared her for taking on the office of mayor?" with never a peep of an answer, apparently there is no education or relevant experience that she has.....Maybe she figures it's best to say she DOESN'T NEED ANY CREDENTIALS.....she'll just run the city on heart....? (..and if her supportive team here is any indication of her "running the city on heart", threateing those who don't support Fallon with "You'd better run far when Fallon becomes Mayor", then that heart's a bit of baloney,too!)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I just checked the Malden Advocate on line, I did'nt see anything about Fallon.  Guess it's a "NO SHOW" just like her!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Nice try gc team

The fact is no one left early. The crowd was very inspired because she speaks from her heart NOT from a canned political campaign followiing the guidelines of "How to win a campaign with pictures and smiles for all."

The feedback was all positive. The night was a HUGE success. 

FALLON PACKS a hall without politcal fanfare and sideshows. Imagine that!  

The people are listening.  Her message is clear.  The people are tired of the politics as usual.

Common sense, no nonsense, concise decision making. That's the  political agenda of the FALLON CAMPAIGN.

FALLON HAS FORTITUDE. 

MALDEN VOTERS ARE LOOKING FOR FORTITUDE NOT MORE OF THE SAME.

gc is the Howard/Kinnon puppet. 
    His accomplishments have been handed to him. CFO=Kinnon and Nestor initiative, Meals Tax=Kinnon initiative, Parking tax Kinnon initiative 

FALLON SPEAKS WITH CONVICTION. 

SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE COMMON CITIZENS WITHOUT THE POLITICAL TIES.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

You're right, Gary does have a great smile! 

He also has SOLID education and experience! Nobody needs to promote Gary by claiming that he doesn't NEED credentials, because he has them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Maybe Fallon should try to smile sometime, not just ROLL HER EYES at people that don't agree with her.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Congrats on what you view as a successful event, but she did not impress everyone and I know this for a fact.
    Ride your wave for now- it's fun and you should enjoy it while you can.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Sideshows? I missed the Sideshow at GCs? GOSH DARNIT!!! I really wanted a balloon dog I could bring to Kinnons park.

Maybe the reason why people said positive things was because she made more threats in her speech. But many people are turned off by her now after that event. One person told me he felt he was at a revolution rally. Another told me if felt like church with a new pastor with no knowledge of the bible. Others left because they did not like her "I AM RIGHT" stance.

Ego Ego Ego.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Pats

Lies, lies and more lies.  Great event. Great response. People are listening.

Did you say ego, ego, ego?  Were you referring to yourself?

Fallon has the momentum and the support. 

The voters decide on November 8th. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Incorruptibility maybe you thought it was a great event but that doesn't mean everybody did. One person told me it was the worst speech they ever heard.

Again I will ask is it true she said in her speech she doesn't need credentials because she can run this city on heart?

In fact, no need to answer the question. It doesn't matter if she said it in her speech at the fundraiser, since I heard her say it myself at Zip Trip.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from myrtleturtle. Show myrtleturtle's posts

GetActive
    I went to the event.  She said no such thing.  She said,

"WE CAN WIN THIS RACE FOR MAYOR BECAUSE WE HAVE THE HEART TO DO IT!  And THERE IS NO HEART, LIKE THE HEART OF A WOMAN." 

MALDEN IS READY FOR A CHANGE AWAY FROM THE STATUS QUO.

MALDEN IS READY FOR A WOMAN TO MAKE THOSE CHANGES.

EXPERIENCE COMES FROM HAVING CONVICTION TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

1.Fallon has proven time and again that she is not afraid to stand up to the status quo by speaking out on the city's stand on our fire department by allowing the buildings to fall apart, by using substandard technology to communicate, by moving our station to another city, and worst of all by returning grant money. $750K last year and possibly $2. 2 million this year.  That's crazy.

2.Fallon stood against leasing away our park to the charter school.

3.Fallon talked openly about the condition of our brand new school buildings which are not being maintained properly inside and outside and there are documented reports which state that we aren't maintaining these buildings properly.

That takes conviction.  That takes fortitude.  Fallon has both.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You said it so well. And if you read deep in your posts you contradict yourself. DF can keep you and your few names you have on here.

Fallon has done nothing in this city and the people know it. You know it and she knows it. She is a Johnny Come lately. And  your just part of the Cult.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Myrtle-Wow. I don't know if I would have posted that if I were you.
    I think I may find it even more insulting than what was originally thought to be said! 
    Heart of a woman??  What does that mean?
    Why would being a woman make any difference.  Either you know what you are doing or not- man or woman.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

So Fallon is sexist? She is bringing her past experiences and work in her non profit work to the election? Women fought for EQUAL rights and they have become equal if not more powerful then some men. Bringing the persons sex into a fundraising speech is immature. More immature then my posts.

Here is a hint for her. Get a speech writer. Because that stuff that comes from your "heart" is hurting your campaign. You have done nothing for this city but sit back and take advantage of the unfortunate situation with the Firemen.

Yes taking advantage. Because she has not told anyone, not even the firemen how she will get money for them. And if she does it with a grant, in two years she will face the same situation. Layoffs. Will she cut the DPW, Schools and Police? No she can't. in face she would have to give them a larger increase because they will want the same as the firemen got. So you all think we are in a mess now? Her promises will dig us so deep it will be nuts. At least GC has come up with a solid plan. DF is all talk. ALL TALK!!! For 2 years ALL TALK!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KaysieMae. Show KaysieMae's posts

A great Fallon event - that it was!  Lots of people and the list of endorsements goes on and on!  Do I need to mention who these people are?  I think NOT!  Time will tell when it winds down in November.  I HAD to post here tonight as I have been reading and I am sick and tired of Pats and how he accuses and shouldn't even have the name he has given himself as he sours it and is ALL TALK himself!  You show no pride in GC campaign; only take down DF.  I really am curious as to who you are as my next sentence would only make this posting be deleted.  You are spiteful!  You are getting worse than D54 - no question about that!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Fallon has been committed to her job as Councillor at Large when she got elected,  AND HAS BEEN COMMITTED TO BECOMING MAYOR SINCE SHE FIRST ANNOUCED.

"FINALLY SHOWING INTEREST"- /> VERY PATHETIC!

In Response to Re: FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD:
    [QUOTE]Glad to see she is finally showing some interest (a little too late).  I heard very similar stories to those above.  Trying to spin not having experience, no education and not being involved in your community as positive is a stretch. It may work in lower level positions, but not as a Mayor of a city during times of struggle.
    Posted by Educatedmaldonian[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Fallon has real leadership skill, which has been demostrated not only by her time on the council, but the leadership in starting up an organization from nothing, which is nationally recognized.

And Gary, served on the school committee, appointed by, you guessed, our Mayor

There are over 400 kids from Malden on the waiting list to get into the charter school, not to mention the families that have left Malden over the Howard years.

That is 400 kids wanting to leave the school system because the city has failed them in proving them a quality education.

So, can you explain to me what Gary has accomplished excpet being part of a failing school system?

[QUOTE]I heard different opinions stated by people who attended. That she wasn't very inspiring as a candidate, people left shaking their heads, etc.... Is it true she said in her speech she doesn't need credentials because she can run this city on heart? What does that mean? No experience or education needed to be Mayor because we have heart? I don't get it.
    Posted by GetActive[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Ok, Pats. We get it. You're not going to vote for Deb. Why do you care so much about how Deb runs her campaign? I really doubt people paid $45/$50 bucks a ticket to hear someone speak who they really weren't that into. There were no haters there. Maybe you haven't gotten the memo but Deb does things differently than you may be used to. The first responders of this city deserve better than they have had all these years under someone else's watch. That's what this election is about. If you don't like how she runs her campaign, don't vote for her. If she asks your opinion, feel free to give it. It's about change, not more of the same for Deb and her supporters. You don't want change and like it the way it is. We'll all find out Nov. 8th who gets their way. In the meantime, give it a rest.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, Pats. We get it. You're not going to vote for Deb. Why do you care so much about how Deb runs her campaign? I really doubt people paid $45/$50 bucks a ticket to hear someone speak who they really weren't that into. There were no haters there. Maybe you haven't gotten the memo but Deb does things differently than you may be used to. The first responders of this city deserve better than they have had all these years under someone else's watch. That's what this election is about. If you don't like how she runs her campaign, don't vote for her. If she asks your opinion, feel free to give it. It's about change, not more of the same for Deb and her supporters. You don't want change and like it the way it is. We'll all find out Nov. 8th who gets their way. In the meantime, give it a rest.
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

I should give it a rest while everyone attacks GC? Ok. You got it bubba.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I think the word "HUGE" offends most of the larger people that went to this meeting. I think better wording should have been used. Like A "GREAT TURN OUT" or "MANY PEOPLE SHOW UP". Seems like you people are attacking large people. People have feelings too you know.

Shame on all of you!!! This country has an issue as it is with weight problems and you people need to rub it in? I hope all my lovely large people notice the subliminal messages this camp is using.

What is next? A pie eating fundraiser?

Sick people!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

No, I did not read the headline that way. Neither did anyone else reading the headline. Sadly it is your twisted mind to imagine such ridiculous implications. Another difference between us. Another lame attemt to diminish the person we know you won't vote for. Making things up again to try to start trouble. Too bad you don't get how stupid you look. fschib is right-stick to the comedy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]No, I did not read the headline that way. Neither did anyone else reading the headline. Sadly it is your twisted mind to imagine such ridiculous implications. Another difference between us. Another lame attemt to diminish the person we know you won't vote for. Making things up again to try to start trouble. Too bad you don't get how stupid you look. fschib is right-stick to the comedy.
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this response. I am showing you some the other side. This is what DFs people do all the time. Take something and twist it around. But no one will say a word on it. I twist it and make it sound as dumb as I can and you people will jump on it.

Since Fallon has been in office she has twisted everything around. From the fire station to the schools. And it sounds dumb to the normal person. Or a person with any brains.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]Fallon has been committed to her job as Councillor at Large when she got elected,  AND HAS BEEN COMMITTED TO BECOMING MAYOR SINCE SHE FIRST ANNOUCED. "FINALLY SHOWING INTEREST"- /> VERY PATHETIC! In Response to Re: FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD :
    Posted by WantOutofHere[/QUOTE]

I stand by my words. FINALLY showing a bit of interest.  
    She has been no where in the past 7 months and is going to actually have to work in the next couple to gain some ground.

Sections
Shortcuts