FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD

Ya DF needs to change her nose in the air attitude. Her eye rolling and dumb remarks. And her team needs to stop making threats, and slandering people.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

The change is away from the 16 years of Howard and Kinnon cronies ruling this town. 

GC is part of that crowd who kept silent while Malden citizens were silenced. GC is part of the crowd who brought us blue bags, meals tax, depleted public safety, and the exclusive Kinnon charter school who has bilked Malden taxpayers out of millions of dollars for their own gain. GC was there for it all. He was silent.

Time for change.  Time for Malden voters to have a voice.  Time to return Malden back to the citizens who deserve a say in what goes on.

FALLON is the change Malden needs now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

TO ALL[ MY ATTORNEY HAS ASKED THE AG'S OFFICE AND MIDDLESEX ATTORNEY'S OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHO CREATED THE
    BLOG ABOUT ME AND WHO IS PATS2012 AND SEE IF THIS PERSON IS
    RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. HE FEELS THIS HARRASSMENT AND WILL PROCEED WITH IT WHEN BOTH AGENCIES RETURN HIS REQUEST FOR
    INFORMATION. I STARTED THIS LAST FRIDAY AND WAS INFORMED THIS AFTERNOON THE REQUEST (WRITTEN/FAXED) HAVE BEEN SENT
    TO THE AGENCIES RESPONSIBLE FOR GATHERING IT.
    ALSO I DID NOT ATTEND LAST NITES MEETING PER HIS REQUEST TO
    SEE IF ANYONE WOULD PRINT SOMETHING ABOUT ME NOT BEING THERE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

In Response to Re: FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD:
    [QUOTE]TO ALL[ MY ATTORNEY HAS ASKED THE AG'S OFFICE AND MIDDLESEX ATTORNEY'S OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHO CREATED THE BLOG ABOUT ME AND WHO IS PATS2012 AND SEE IF THIS PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. HE FEELS THIS HARRASSMENT AND WILL PROCEED WITH IT WHEN BOTH AGENCIES RETURN HIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. I STARTED THIS LAST FRIDAY AND WAS INFORMED THIS AFTERNOON THE REQUEST (WRITTEN/FAXED) HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE AGENCIES RESPONSIBLE FOR GATHERING IT. ALSO I DID NOT ATTEND LAST NITES MEETING PER HIS REQUEST TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD PRINT SOMETHING ABOUT ME NOT BEING THERE.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!! This coming from the expert on making threats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

lol Driver. You smoke some good stuff.

Anyway, who are the silenced residents? You act like we lived in China. I could call the Mayor at anytime and talk to him and I am just a resident.

Do you know Kinnon is not running. It looks like Kinnon and DF are agreeing on many things as of late. So I wonder, Is DF and Kinnon friends now?

YAY THEY ARE!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

[QUOTE]1775...Since you mentioned this, I'm now curious about the disappointment you claim in Gary for leaving this meeting for another commitment...(of note: it was not a scheduled council meeting, you realize...it was an add-on), and want to ask you how you feel about Fallon's absence and early exits from a variety of scheduled city meetings, including safety meetings. Just curious how you reconcile the two situations. If you're disappointed in this one early exit for Gary (with explanation delivered) I imagine you must be disappointed in Deb (no excuses provided) as well,....?
    Posted by Julii[/QUOTE]

Great question, I hope he answers. I would like to hear his logic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

[QUOTE]TO ALL[ MY ATTORNEY HAS ASKED THE AG'S OFFICE AND MIDDLESEX ATTORNEY'S OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHO CREATED THE BLOG ABOUT ME AND WHO IS PATS2012 AND SEE IF THIS PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. HE FEELS THIS HARRASSMENT AND WILL PROCEED WITH IT WHEN BOTH AGENCIES RETURN HIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. I STARTED THIS LAST FRIDAY AND WAS INFORMED THIS AFTERNOON THE REQUEST (WRITTEN/FAXED) HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE AGENCIES RESPONSIBLE FOR GATHERING IT. ALSO I DID NOT ATTEND LAST NITES MEETING PER HIS REQUEST TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD PRINT SOMETHING ABOUT ME NOT BEING THERE.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Driver stop it. You didn't go to the meeting on Tuesday because you aren't allowed in city hall anymore during council meetings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]The change is away from the 16 years of Howard and Kinnon cronies ruling this town.  GC is part of that crowd who kept silent while Malden citizens were silenced. GC is part of the crowd who brought us blue bags, meals tax, depleted public safety, and the exclusive Kinnon charter school who has bilked Malden taxpayers out of millions of dollars for their own gain. GC was there for it all. He was silent. Time for change.  Time for Malden voters to have a voice.  Time to return Malden back to the citizens who deserve a say in what goes on. FALLON is the change Malden needs now. 
    Posted by incorruptibility[/QUOTE]

Change just for the sake of change is not always good.  Fallon does not have the skills necessary to run the city.  She thinks she can do whatever she wants just because she thinks it's right.  If she wants change so bad, why hasn't she changed anything?
    I heard her talk about trying to make a change to let the public randomly speak at the meetings. 
    WHY DIDN'T SHE SPONSOR A PAPER TO GET IT DONE??  SHe loves to talk talk but no walk walk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

GetActive---I planned on going because I wanted to hear what was being said but at 3PM My attorney called and told to forget this meeting until he gets some information, today he called again and told me that the information sent was received and being reviewed

and to attend all the meetings I want to.

If I was barred where is in print and why wasn't I notified by the people responsible. Please get your facts correct !

Seemed he was right someone is talking about me not attending and

it was you; Wonder Why only You?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayneDough. Show JayneDough's posts

[QUOTE]Ya DF needs to change her nose in the air attitude. Her eye rolling and dumb remarks. And her team needs to stop making threats, and slandering people.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

Says the guy with a blog about another poster. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Pats

FALLON and Kinnon are miles apart.  The connection is only that they go to the same meetings at city hall on Tuesdays.

Kinnon and Howard=Christenson  did you miss those previous posts?  That's the reality.  Christenson has a record of supporting whatever Kinnon has put forward, taking credit for Kinnon initiatives, and keeping silent when he was told to by Kinnon on fire station, park deals, and the sale of public bldgs to the elite charter school.  GC remains silent when Kinnon gives his orders.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Incorruptibility, please present voting record to show what you claim is Christenson's record of supporting whatever Kinnon puts forward.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from monkey45. Show monkey45's posts

GC and the rest of the council's experience has done a find job of putting this city into the toilet.  These same people kept Kennedy in and vote for Dukakis twice - fools.  Same circus different clowns.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]Pats FALLON and Kinnon are miles apart.  The connection is only that they go to the same meetings at city hall on Tuesdays. Kinnon and Howard=Christenson  did you miss those previous posts?  That's the reality.  Christenson has a record of supporting whatever Kinnon has put forward, taking credit for Kinnon initiatives, and keeping silent when he was told to by Kinnon on fire station, park deals, and the sale of public bldgs to the elite charter school.  GC remains silent when Kinnon gives his orders.

What votes are you speaking of?  How did the rest of the council vote?  Were the votes something GC's constituents wanted- because that is how he bases his decisions.  If they happen to be the same as other councillors so be it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]GC and the rest of the council's experience has done a find job of putting this city into the toilet.  These same people kept Kennedy in and vote for Dukakis twice - fools.  Same circus different clowns.
    Posted by monkey45[/QUOTE]

Can you list any votes or any papers Fallon has sponsored that would prove she is from a different circus?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Incorrupt it is sad that you have to stoop to lies in trying to smear Gary Christenson.  With Gary what you see is what you get.  Decent, honest, hardworking person.   As a Charter School Parent please answer which public building that Gary Christenson voted to sell to Mystic Valley?  The Maplewood School and Fire Station Deal happened (2003) before he was on the City Council.  Oh and by the way Councilor Kinnon was not on the City Council until four years ago so he didn't have a vote either.  Yea and since clearly you don't know what you are talking about and just woke up the City Council in 2003 vote was unanimous as was the praise coming from every thinking person in the city at the time as it saved lots of jobs and the city got $2.4 million for property they wouldn't consider buying back today for nearly that much.  Try representing your candidate with things she has accomplished not by attacking the opponent with fiction.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]Pats FALLON and Kinnon are miles apart.  The connection is only that they go to the same meetings at city hall on Tuesdays. Kinnon and Howard=Christenson  did you miss those previous posts?  That's the reality.  Christenson has a record of supporting whatever Kinnon has put forward, taking credit for Kinnon initiatives, and keeping silent when he was told to by Kinnon on fire station, park deals, and the sale of public bldgs to the elite charter school.  GC remains silent when Kinnon gives his orders.

Check your facts lady. You will be shocked.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Fallon and Kinnon are miles apart do you mean Maplewood to NH miles?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Are you talking about the Kinnon Kompound in NH where his parents registered their car until a couple of years ago?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Did Gary take issue with the Maplewood Fire Station falling down around our firefighters?  NO.

Did Gary speak out when Kinnon tried to steal the Roosevelt Park from the poorest citizens in Malden for his privleged charter school?
    NO. Gary was silent.

Who's idea was the citywide parking stickers?  Kinnon. 
     Who is taking credit and helped to promote it? Gary

Who's idea was the CFO position?  Kinnon.
    Who is taking credit?  Gary

Who was handed the WWII Memorial when real veterans who served our country put all the effort into planning the actual memorial ?
    Gary.  Real veterans were left out and given no preferential treatment at the event or in the planning.

Howard and Kinnon and Christenson are MORE OF THE SAME.

Malden voters want a change in leadership. 
                    FALLON IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR MALDEN.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]Did Gary take issue with the Maplewood Fire Station falling down around our firefighters?  NO. Did Gary speak out when Kinnon tried to steal the Roosevelt Park from the poorest citizens in Malden for his privleged charter school? NO. Gary was silent. Who's idea was the citywide parking stickers?  Kinnon.   Who is taking credit and helped to promote it? Gary Who's idea was the CFO position?  Kinnon. Who is taking credit?  Gary Who was handed the WWII Memorial when real veterans who served our country put all the effort into planning the actual memorial ? Gary.  Real veterans were left out and given no preferential treatment at the event or in the planning. Howard and Kinnon and Christenson are MORE OF THE SAME. Malden voters want a change in leadership.                  FALLON IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR MALDEN.

Name ONE thing Fallon has done for ANYTHING.  Name paper she sponsored, name ONE motion, name ONE committee she started on her own to help the what she considers "deplorable" conditions.
    We have asked numerous times on numerous blogs and so far it's been ignored.
    (Gary take issue with the Maplewood Fire Station falling down around our firefighters?  NO). Gary doesn’t “take issue” with things, he GET THINGS DONE.  Taking issue is Fallon’s MO.  
    (Who's idea was the citywide parking stickers?  Kinnon.   Who is taking credit and helped to promote it? Gary-) Who was asked to draft the entire proposal- GARY!  Who went to every public meeting, heard what the citizens of Malden had to say and tabled the parking stickers based on what he heard from the people? GARY! Why- because he LISTENS and TAKES ACTION
    (Who's idea was the CFO position?  Kinnon.)– Gary once again put together the proposal because of his experience in finance. Who once again LISTENED to the citizens of Malden, heard them, and COMPROMISED to get a plan together that was passed- GARY that is who!   
    You can even find fault in a wonderful veterans memorial that the city is proud to have.  Your accusations are ridiculous. Every veteran was treated with the respect they deserved and it was a proud moment for all.  Everyone who worked on it was acknowledged.  

NOW_ it’s your turn.  Please list ANYTHING she has accomplished.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FALLON DRAWS A HUGE CROWD : Name paper she sponsored, name ONE motion, name ONE committee she started on her own to help the what she considers "deplorable" conditions.   
    Posted by activemaldonian[/QUOTE]

CORRUPT: Please name something.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

How about apples to apples: Name one thing Gary did during his first term?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

blueskies....that was as good as an admission that she has done nothing.....in her first term...and is now "ready" to be mayor....?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Here's one thing Gary DIDN'T do during his first term: Announce he was going to run for mayor!