Fallon Fundraiser??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Fallon Fundraiser??

I have shown up at round table meetings organized by Fallon only to find nobody there.  I have emailed and received no response.  I have shown up at the Immaculate Conception Church for a meeting that she advertised for in the papers only to be left standing outside, in the rain, with the custodian looking for any signs of life in the building.  
    But this has to be the all time best- Fallon didn't show up for her own fundraiser at Pisa Pizza!  The small crowd that showed were stood up.

I heard some excuse about a sprained ankle. If I had a room full of people counting on me, I would have at least stopped by to say a quick hello and then went home.  She wouldn't have even had to get out of the car.  

Before anyone asks- YES, this means a lot to me.  This is now a pattern and not a one time incident. If you aren't invested in the campaign, how do you expect to be invested in office??
    Needed to vent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Re: Fallon Fundraiser??

Maybe she sprained her ankle waiting for people to show up at her HQ.  She is usually there every Tuesday for about an hour to listen to the people's concerns.  Well I should say, some peoples concerns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

voteforme: Wrong again! She fell down a flight of stairs while helping a victim of domestic violence move from their home. The victim tripped and took Deb with her. She has a fracture in her collar bone and sprained her ankle. She could not leave the hospital for her fundraiser and will probably be unhappy with me for stooping down to your level and revealing this information yet I feel it is important enough for you to understand how wrong you are. I ask you to please stop being so negative and posting this smear campaign of yours. I expected better from Gary's supporters. If you want to talk issues fine, but keep the personal attacks out of this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Like I said before, it makes a difference because it is a pattern.  I am sorry for her accident and I hope she makes a quick recovery, but it doesn't help with the other times.

This blog area is all about getting out your concerns negative or not.  I guess I will stop when you do.  I have been away for awhile but thought this was noteworthy enough to blog about and still do.  BTW, this wasn't a personal attack is was about her not showing up for her fundraiser.

Public figures get very little "personal privacy" the minute you run for office, you give it up.  Get used to it or you and your candidate won't make it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

I was there at the Pisa Pizza event. Small turout. More like a greta turnout.

As to the other stuff, what drugs are you sniffing?

In Response to Fallon Fundraiser??:
    [QUOTE]I have shown up at round table meetings organized by Fallon only to find nobody there.  I have emailed and received no response.  I have shown up at the Immaculate Conception Church for a meeting that she advertised for in the papers only to be left standing outside, in the rain, with the custodian looking for any signs of life in the building.   But this has to be the all time best- Fallon didn't show up for her own fundraiser at Pisa Pizza!  The small crowd that showed were stood up. I heard some lame excuse about a sprained ankle (pun intended). If I had a room full of people counting on me, I would have at least stopped by to say a quick hello and then went home.  She wouldn't have even had to get out of the car.     Before anyone asks- YES, this means a lot to me.  This is now a pattern and not a one time incident. If you aren't invested in the campaign, how do you expect to be invested in office?? Needed to vent.
    Posted by Educatedmaldonian[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

I don't see any pattern

WHAT I SEE ARE MORE LIES COMING FROM MOST A HOWARD/CHRISTIANSON/KINNON PERSON.

IS THAT YOU NEIL?

In Response to Re: Fallon Fundraiser??:
    [QUOTE]Like I said before, it makes a difference because it is a pattern .  I am sorry for her accident and I hope she makes a quick recovery, but it doesn't help with the other times. This blog area is all about getting out your concerns negative or not.  I guess I will stop when you do.  I have been away for awhile but thought this was noteworthy enough to blog about and still do.  BTW, this wasn't a personal attack is was about her not showing up for her fundraiser. Public figures get very little "personal privacy" the minute you run for office, you give it up.  Get used to it or you and your candidate won't make it.
    Posted by Educatedmaldonian[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

I couldn't make up this stuff, real life is much better.  Those incidents really occurred and I even contacted the local papers thinking I got the dates wrong.  They confirmed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

She fell down a flight of stairs? Sounds like a page out of Drivers book. Annie your nose must be so stained by now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Pats: Thank God you admit you're one of Gary's people. It's your mentality we are looking to change.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Everyone is so busy fighting over the 2 mayoral canidates, What about the councilor at large race.      Who are you voting for? Remember Spadaforda didn't want to be your councilor anymore...Then he does...? What about the ones running that are already on the city payroll? Simonelli, Rivera Rogers. Im voting for new unconnected people. Malden needs a fresh start 'cause it ain't working now!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Fallon Fundraiser??:
    [QUOTE]Pats: Thank God you admit you're one of Gary's people. It's your mentality we are looking to change.
    Posted by AnnieOMalden[/QUOTE]

I admit I am voting for him. I do not work for him or brown nose him like you do Deb. So if someone votes for him they are "His People?"

You are looking to change my mentality? What is this a cult? You want 20% of my pay check and want to send me to a camp also?

I would rather have my "Mentality" then join people that do nothing but complain....if they show up.

Your reality check comes in about 100 days when Fallon loses the race. Thats if she shows up to the race.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Pepoli for me as he's very innocent, in ten years he'll look like Simonelli and talk like Spadafora. I think two more votes still to go....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Pats: Are you kidding me? You say something meant to deride me like how I'm "brown nosing Deb" and that isn't an attack on me personally? Just so you know, I don't need to "brown nose" anyone. I happen to believe she is the right person to change the ingrained attitude and way of doing business in this city. On another post you drone on and on about me and I am supposed to sit back and take it? Have your fun cuz it just makes you look like the jerk and sure doesn't advance your candidate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I do not think my words will impact the race. And you are just as bad with your attacks on Kinnon. Giving you a taste of your own meds.

I had to stoop to your level and attack you. I know you can talk and be nice. Try it here with someone that does not want to give a vote to Fallon. Try to change my mind.

Boston.com/Malden is not Malden. Its about 1% of the people. But if you are like this in the office, "It just makes you look like the jerk and sure doesn't advance your candidate."

(Ever notice I have been posting the same way you talk on here? So if you do not like the way I post, you should change how you post.)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

I never got any of my emails to her answered either, and I have tried numerous time. Did she or webmaster break the typing hands.  They have a link on her website and an email address to contact her.  Why I have no idea since the only link that works is the one asking for money.

And I have not decided to vote for Gary either, but at least he does answer emails and sends a monthly news letter, although I do find him to closely linked to Howard so I see no change in the city coming from him either.  This city is scrwed no which one of these candidates win

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Jirkyrick:

I agree 100% with you. I feel the same way as you do regarding both GC and D. Fallon, and I think you speak for a majority of Malden voters.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats: In Annie's defense, I know her personally and she knows my stance on both Fallon and Christenson...but she's never attacked me here or elsewhere. So, I can say that she doesn't just attack people who don't support her candidate unlike some others here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Probably doesn't get emails on the Beach in Hampton.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yes she does Hell Girl. Under her other names she was caught on and claims it was at her friends house and forgot to change the name.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Pats: Wrong...I post under my own name. Maldenrezident won't post again as you will accuse him of being me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Annie: stick by your guns or is that Annie get your gun.....whatever the cause of a person or candidate not appearing at a fundraiser is old news.

The big picture is when will these two agree to debates in the fall? The electorate in a democracy deserve to here what each candidate's vision is for Malden. I am curious on what they will have to say about our future and that is more important than the people that show up at a fundraiser.

I contribute to candidates that raise a ton of cash, and have very few people that show up for the function. When the campaign finance report appear with the fundraising totals, then there is something to discuss about the candidate and the campaign that they run. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Now the lies start.  You even admitted to the posting error.  Need we dig it up.  You have a least three names.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

:::::

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

So many lies.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

What no mention of debates on the issues that affect our city. Stop the personal attacks and get to the facts about the candidates platforms....