Fallon Tactics Gone Wrong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Re: Fallon Tactics Gone Wrong

"But Howard's Boy Gary takes his followers to all the polling stations with bribes of food from breakfast to pizza for dinner. Really!!! He doesn't stop to talk to anyone as always just smiles with nothing to say but, here is free food.."

LoyalVoter, LongTallSally asked where all of Gary's supporters were, he had to bring coffee and donuts all by him self.  You say he took his followers with him, if he did that, for sure we would have needed a couple of buses to fit us all in.  I like free pizza!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalMaldenVoter. Show LoyalMaldenVoter's posts

TO www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=77097ffae466de6ff7ec54a89bf5f181&plckUserId=77097ffae466de6ff7ec54a89bf5f181" target="_parent">redsoxrule2000

Howard's Boy Gary has a job that he doesn't even show up for -  MMMMMM I think we should wonder if that will be his pattern.....

Deb Fallon has committed herself if and when she is elected to Mayor of Malden that will be her only focus.  She does currently have two jobs and takes those responsibilties seriously - as in she shows up for work, puts in long hours advocating for victims who have no voice. 

VOTE FOR DEB FALLON THE PEOPLES ADVOCATE...THE ONLY CHOICE FOR MAYOR OF MALDEN.. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalMaldenVoter. Show LoyalMaldenVoter's posts

vote for me

YOU ARE MISTAKINGLY COUNTING THE ONES THAT DO NOT LIVE IN MALDEN.....WHICH IS WHO HE HAS HOLDING SIGNS FOR HIM. 

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK IN OVERSTATING THE TRUTH.... YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR OWN WORDS.....

VOTE FOR DEB FALLON FOR MAYOR - MALDEN'S ONLY CHOICE - THE ANTI-HOWARD..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Hmmmm does Deb Fallon actually live here now?  I know most of the FF's sure don't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Just a thought to the DF crew, trying to smear Mr Christenson with all this BS instead of focusing on the issues  this name=name etc.  You might want to re-evaluate that strategy since it sure didn't serve you folks well down in Ward Six as an observor.  Corrupt One, LongSally, Annie O (and her half dozen other handles), Turtle face,  MaldenBS(Annie O),  etc etc.  In fact it appears to have completely backfired.  Stay focused on what your candidate has done.  Gary C has an excellent reputation from what I can see across the city and negative campaigning is going to just turn people off.  Most can see what Mr Christenson has done.  Now just focuse on what your candidate has done and she will do better in the end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Last Maldenite

The Fallon Camp doesn't start these negative discussions.  It's the gc camp that starts them and then stomps off and gets mad.

As for Ward 6, to paraphrase a gc supporter, if Kinnon ran citywide, he would most likely be voted out because he is despised by so many.

For an incumbent in one of the lightest voter turnouts we have had in some time, I don't think he really did all that well against an opponent who is new to politics. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Corrupt, YOU started all this negativity and now you want to blame the other side.  Typical of your camp to blame someone else!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Last: I know no matter what I say as to who these others are who comment, you will never believe there are many out here who have their own opinions. You sound so paranoid. Why can't you accept the fact there are many of us out here who don't agree with you? It is interesting you keep invoking my name when you can't discuss the issues. You just like to take the focus off the serious issues people want to discuss and get into this childish game of yours. I don't really care who YOU are. Sure I have my guesses but it doesn't matter to me. It's all just blah, blah, blah. If I were to come out for Gary and his ardent supporter, Kinnon, would you like me then? I appreciate many people I know who differ on their views and clearly I am happy they are at least stepping up and taking a stand, one way or the other. It doesn't mean we despise each other the way you acting towards me. In the end, the people speak and we will come together as a city.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Fallon Tactics Gone Wrong:
    [QUOTE]Last: I know no matter what I say as to who these others are who comment, you will never believe there are many out here who have their own opinions. You sound so paranoid. Why can't you accept the fact there are many of us out here who don't agree with you? It is interesting you keep invoking my name when you can't discuss the issues. You just like to take the focus off the serious issues people want to discuss and get into this childish game of yours. I don't really care who YOU are. Sure I have my guesses but it doesn't matter to me. It's all just blah, blah, blah. If I were to come out for Gary and his ardent supporter, Kinnon, would you like me then? I appreciate many people I know who differ on their views and clearly I am happy they are at least stepping up and taking a stand, one way or the other. It doesn't mean we despise each other the way you acting towards me. In the end, the people speak and we will come together as a city.
    Posted by AnnieOMalden[/QUOTE]

I was thinking something like this earlier when I noticed that on the thread about Jule's Ice Cream - people normally screaming at each other in these other threads had come together to a) Shout Frank down for being so hopelessly off-topic and b) Laud Jule's and recommend other Maplewood businesses too. It was like night and day and everyone was so civil and nice.

It's amazing what a non-political posting can do. And it's a little sad that same civility can't be applied in the other threads. Clearly, in many ways, we have more in common than not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

hellgirl,

From my personal experience, politics has a tendency to bring heated, emotionally charged exchanges between supporters of opposite camps, and the worst out of people. I am no political activist, which is why I stay clear of these "political" threads.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All---First I left two copies of the President Job Bill to each candidate on Monday& Tuedsay---It is now Friday and neither has read it or made an open comment on here or shared the Information with any of their supporters.
    Facts in the attachment for Massachusetts were as followed;
    Massachusetts will received the following monies if approved as written;
    (a) Massachusetts would receive 850,000,000 dollars  for highway, teansit, street & sidewalk repairs:
    (B) Massachusetts would receive 591,000,000 dollars for teachers,
    police, firefighters hirings also other first responders.
    (c)massachusetts would receive 379,000,000 dollars for school moderization and infrastructure repairs for older schools;
    (d) Cutting employers payroll tax to 3.1% from 6 %
    (e) Payroll Tax Cut for employees cutting it in half for a saving of
    up to 1830.00 dollars per family
     These are issues we should be discussing I received these on Monday afternoon from a u.s.reps office before it was put on the
    web + an overview of the whole bill --when i dropped of at Christenson Office his campaign manager said he will read it and get
    back to me. When I dropped it off at fallons Office she told me she

already read both documents which was a lie because it was not put

on the web---It was Posted on Tueday at 4 Pm ---Massachusetts

attachment 2 pages   Overview 30 pages   total bill 199 pages which

I told him I did not have the paper or ink to print it out, but I did

print out the attachment and overview for the Mayoral Candidates

One does not reply and the other lies to ones face.

Than i went to the Boston Pubic library on Copley Square and researched where Malden is in the National Standard Rating and it

did not show up after after 350 Public High school ranking in the United States ---texas has the Number 1 high School in the Country,

For Massachusetts----Statistics  there are @ 1908 Public Schools

in massachusetts, there are 390 school districts and we ranked 119th in that catagory, each high school students has around

13,860 dollars spent on them for 4 years of education.
    When will we read what their opinions are on these facts but keep
    throwing stones both candidates to me are phonies.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I wish Driver would move to Texas where they have the number 1 schools!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Hellgirl, I am only on here for this purpose(political) and believe me, it's no fun.  Having to correct misinformation at every turn.  I talk to many people during the day about the great businesses, the people, the schools and all to real people, not blogs.  
    I really do try very hard to keep it civil with an occasional slip.  I have asked repeatedly for people to come up with a quote or blog that I have been nasty or mean or slandering.  So far nothing. I think maybe today was the first time I let a snarl out and that is because the information was completely incorrect and I feel almost a duty to correct it for the citizens of Malden.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

When will they discuss the Issues ---one debate does not prove anything, I am happy that I dropped out of the race for Councilor because of threats to my Family. Because this city is staying with the most corrupt city council that will be elected again. Nothing will

change ----We need change it is easy just write in other peoples names that want change and find out how they will change the city.

Write my name in as Councilor in Ward 7 or a councilor at large and i

make changes on all issues in this city. My last three times i voted here I voted for Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Porky Pig ---because of

the corruption in city hall. the corruption starts in the Mayors Office

and trickles down to the Councilors.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver go make a citizens arrest or shut it. Tired of you. Bald like troll walking around with your red sox hat and plastic bag. Get a life. Go get a new yo yo. Go stand on a man whole in cambridge after it rains out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY NEW HAT       AGAIN NOT ONE PERSON CAN DISCUSS THE ISSUES; MORE POLICE, MORE FIREFIGHTERS, MORE TEACHERS, MODERIZING OUR SCHOOLS, FIXING OUR STREETS, SIDEWALKS, FIRE HYDRANTS ----I TOLD YOU WHAT THE NEW jOBS BILL HAS IN FOR MASSACHUSETTS AND I GUESS NONE OF YOU ON HERE HAVE READ IT, JUST KEEP BUTT KISSING MAYBE THE NEW MAYOR WILL FIND YOU A JOB INSTEAD OF FIXING THE PROBLEMS, OR MAYBE YOU ARE ALL AFRAID OF CHANGE.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

Car54, like Hellgirl would say and I agree. 

Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scootcha. Show scootcha's posts

The post from redsoxrule2000 regarding Fallon working for the Everett police and the one from Educatedmaldonian about Christenson working for the State raises a question for me.

Was either of them doing the campaigning Tuesday while also being compensated for these positions?  Is there some kind of tracking of time to avoid issues?

[Apologies in advance if these questions have already been addressed elsewhere but these threads are getting tough to sort through.]