Fallons Group.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Fallons Group.

Andrew Pepoli---Moved here a year ago

Frank Arenella---Drive54 (Wack Job)

Bill Rodrick---Moved here after 20 years he comes back and runs?

Is this what we need in politics? And Deb has the GUTS to talk about "Friends of Friends" in city hall??? Is she going to give up her salary for mayor if she wins since she is pulling so much from the potral of hope? Will she keep city hall up even though it has mold growing in it and its costing more to keep it up then relocate? I think Laural St. FS is in better shape.

She is trying her hardest to get people to run. Because she knows if she does get elected, the ones seated will rip her apart.

And for you people still running off the PAYT platform, its OLD NEWS. That as two years ago. Deb wasnt even in office then. Deb held NO political seat or was even known in the city at that time.

I want to see her uncle come out by her side. BUT HE WONT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Re: Fallons Group.

So it is ok to pull papers a wee after you signed up to vote in the city? What do these people coming from out of state know about Malden other then they can shop at sparks?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDonTTrip----Crazy as a Fox Like Whitey ------"Give me my money  back and I will defend myself per Whitey on Friday" I hope to
    be in Court on Thursday to see him, and sees who shows up.
    My campaign will be a simple and inexpensive one just keep telling the residents the truth on what is happening in the city. I will also
    keep to my platform which is in the Malden Observer;

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Oh My you really lost it.

Im sure Whitey has no clue who you are. Whats your connection to him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkdontTrip----Very simple you have no idea what and who I hung
    out with in the 60's 70's 80's 90's ----Last 11 years I lived in Everett
    and Malden ---Grew up in the Winterhill area of Somerville, "Marshall
    Street" than Oxford Street and than McGrath Highway. I owned property on Oxford Street, and McGrath Highway I also belong to different Veterans Post in Somerville, Ran little League of Somerville
    office was on Sewell Street off Temple and worked with Howie Winters in keeping the little leaague program going (i was the Player
    Agent) also Democratic Ward 1 Chairperson for 6 years and still had
    time to associate with the Boys from the Winter Hill Gang.

They used our hall to Play Cards on Saturday Nights and also used

our hall to hold parties after hours.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

You hung out with the Get Along Gang and thumb wrestled in a tree house.

So you want people to vote for man who was in prison...

And was in the mafia???

Let me throw this one out, did you end the war between Iran and Iraq also? Japan and USA? Canada and Santa?

If you had these people you would be proud and say the names. BUT YOU HAD NO ONE!!! You sat home looking out your window.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDon'tTrip -----First people i associate with are friends who trust
    each other with their names and where they Live. See there are people on here who would call them and ask them foolish questions, when you grow up on the street you trust friends and protect their backs and they do the same for you.

Was I in the Mafia no way did,I associate with people from the mafia, sure to make our Little League Organization open for the children. Have you ever run an organization with over 1000 children
    have any idea the cost equipment, uniforms, park permits, umpires,
    and keep the cost low enough for every child that tryout makes a
    team. Than pay Williamsport to play under their charter ---we had
    5 leagues and also purchase Insurance for coaches and players.
    in the 70's the cost of the league was @ 70 thousand dollars per
    year. Than we had Playoffs and the district Tournament which was another added cost.Another cost opening the hall 4 days a week.
    That is why sometimes you have to associate with bad people.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

They are quietly moving along

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Frank. Little league has been ran for decades without the help of organized crime. For you to add blood money into the same mix as children is sick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDontTrip----What I said when we were in need of contributions and Financial Help they came forward as businessmen and family that
    had children in our League. First you do not understand what it was like when the New League Board of Executives came into office the
    League was in debt. We did not have any association with the city of Somerville but was a Member of WilliamsPort, We could of done two things close down or raise the registration fee for each child, at
    the time it cost 25 dollars for the first child 15 for a 2nd child and 10
    dollars for the third in a family. That would of left @ 1000 children without anything to do during summer, so at the time any money we
    received was welcome and went for the children not one member of
    our board received a dime. We had a debt of over 25 thousand dollars going into 1978 and at the time could not purchase equipment
    uniforms for these children, that when we ask the community to help
    out and even started a womans Auxilary just to raise money.
    Places like Somerville Lumber, Cedar Asphalt, Star market,etc, made donations to us with the help of like you say the mafia money we
    asked for their help to keep the organization going all we care was
    that the children had something to do for the spring and summer.
    We even had las Vegas Nights per the state we could only have
    two per year than we tried a raffle anything to help us survive for
    a few years till we try to run it professionally and make us Financially Sound. 
    My Responsibility was putting children on teams, sets schedules for 5 leagues, set registration dates, set tryout dates;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

But you still stated the fact you took donations from an organized crime family. Would you do that as a city offical here in Malden?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

First I would not because there are many ways to receive financial
    help for this city out of its problems. Do me a favor write down 1 to 7 number of teams in one league than have each team play 16 games over an 7 week period starting in the 3rd week of april and
    not using Saturday or Sunday per williamsport rules as of 1979.
    remember we did not have the internet or program available today
    back than ----It is a brain teaser ----That was before we could have children standing on corners and in front of super markets that
    is why we took money from anyone to get us out of debt.
    we had 5 leagues with 20 to 24 teams to fit with equipment and uniforms That Just Majors and same in the Minor Leagues also.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

Driver54: This is just how Kinnon tried to sell the Roosevelt park deal-the ends justifying the means! If you didn't find fault with Kinnon you sure can't find fault with Driver54. End of story.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Maldenrezident----I am trying to tell the People of Malden that this city can fix itself up with Federal and State Funding but because this

City Council & Mayor want to bond us into a debt that will only increase everyone taxes we need to change who is making the decisions; Some of the ideas I keep tossing out there work!

(1)  the Mayor elect and Council hire a Professional Grant Writer and

ask the local colleges if they have co-op programs for this type of job:

(2) the Mayor elect after whoever wins ask the council to suspend all appointments which will start a process of putting qualified people in the right job--no family, no campaign workers or financial supporters:

(3) the new mayor ask that citizens be put on all committees so that
    the citizens have a voice in all decisions made by the city council.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Frank, This is a City not a Town. Your asking for Town Hall rules.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDontTrip-----A Town Hall style meeting can be held in Malden it
    simple set of rules which has been done other cities Accross this Country.  The Committee opens the meeting by making their opinions
    and what they want to do, than it becomes an open forum where the citizens can ask questions and make suggestions to improve
    the policy they want to implement. They also can ask for the Policy to be put to a Vote by the citizens of that city.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

We are now in looney tune land.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Then you would have to change the entire charter. Because it has never been like that. Town Hall style meetings are for TOWNS. City Hall style meetings are for CITIES. Try to understand the 2.

Im very shocked for a person who claims to have been an Alderman (Not on record) and has State Reps on your side, you would understand this stuff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NewMalden. Show NewMalden's posts

WalkDontTrip,This is Andrew Pepoli, I just wanted to set the record straight on a few things;1)      I am not affiliated with Deb Fallon, or any other candidate in the field.  When and if I choose to support another candidate I will make it know publicly.2)      I am a strong believer that just because you have a history with Malden does not mean you know what best for Malden. How many of the current and past councilors have lived in Malden for many years…and how is Malden currently doing…Part of the reason I am running is because I believe that a fresh set of eyes and a new perspective is just what this city needs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDontTrip----I am asking the Secretary of State what rules and
    Laws that the city of Malden can use to run a Town Hall style Meeting and how can the citizens have the city have one. Again I am waiting for an answer which should come shortly.
    I knew that but I felt they could without changing anything but I refer it back to Secretary of State and Attorney General Office for
    their guidance and direction. Waiting for their answers: 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Ya andrew i feel different now in talking to you the other day. I know now your not being pushed. Your going to make a name in Malden in the future.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Andrew the only thing you have to be in this great country is a citizen,  registered to vote and have enough gumption to go out there and hit the pavement.  Good Luck!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NewMalden. Show NewMalden's posts

Thanks Walk and MVC. On a side note, and to everyone else as well, I will be at the New England Coffee Café (108 Charles St, Malden) tomorrow morning from 7 – 10:30. Stop by, say hello, grab a cup of coffee and sign my nomination papers!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from myrtleturtle. Show myrtleturtle's posts

Wow...I haven't been reading this stuff for some time.

What is it with you people that you become so defensive and nasty when Councillor at Large Fallon does her job?

She is not beholden to the other councillors, she is committed to her constituents, the voters who put her in office at the top of the ticket.

What is it that worries you about Councillor Fallon? Perhaps you are afraid of her integrity and standards of ethics...I know that is a shocking revelation in Malden where corruption and scandals are the name of the game and unfortunately have also become common place.

When Deborah Fallon is Malden's next mayor, she will restore our pride in a wonderful city by insisting on integrity and ethical behavior from all city employees and those who do business with our city.

Considering the sources on this page who continue to bash Councillor at Large Fallon, it is understandable why they are afraid to being held to standards which require ethical behavior and integrity

Andrew P. Welcome to Malden. Thank you stepping up to the political scene here in Malden.  A once proud city of blue collar and white collar workers has unfortunately lost it's grip and needs to be redirected away from the "good ole boy" mentality that has soured the opinion of voters who are sick and tired of the corruption, self serving back room and scandals associated with the current mayoral administration.

We welcome the Andrew Pepolis' and Bill Rodericks' and we look forward to your positive leadership in returning Malden to its' citizens.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Myrtleturtle----One Question ---Malden Just received or was awarded the Safer Grant of 2.6 million dollars and still not one comment from any of the Councilors. I understand she fights for the
    firefighters will she be out front on this issue or again let the Mayor
    and his nine councilors rule the roost and send this money back.
    I hope she steps up to the plate and make her opinion available for
    the citizens to read and support the grant for this city.