Buckley-165
    Coye-184*
    Matheson-297*

Ward 6

Kinnon-412*
    Deberardinis-78
    Robillard-88*

(*=Winners)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Final Numbers

Simonelli had an army of people. Did they forget to vote?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

I've got to tell you PAT's predicted with great precision the Ward Six race.   He said 72% I think last week sometime on one of these blogs and now my calculation of those numbers above if they are the real numbers is that Kinnon got over 70%....   So Pats what's the prediction for the upcoming Mayors race as you seem to have a beat on reality here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

The mayors race will be 61% GC.
    I think his teams outreach was unreal. And if your familiar with the people on his team, they are whiz kids with this stuff. I bet they are making huge plans as we speak. I am sure they are mad that they got blamed for something they did not do, and the big guns will come out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Patsy: Are these the same whiz kids who didn't check with Deb before posting a debate and didn't check if it conflicted with anything else like Rosh Hashanah which is on every calendar anyone has? Oh yeah, bring on those whiz kids. They will whiz the rest of this broken city down the toilet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

In Response to Re: Final Numbers:
    [QUOTE]Patsy: Are these the same whiz kids who didn't check with Deb before posting a debate and didn't check if it conflicted with anything else like Rosh Hashanah which is on every calendar anyone has? Oh yeah, bring on those whiz kids. They will whiz the rest of this broken city down the toilet.
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

Glad you asked! No, it was not.  This is why you and your team cannot be in the Mayors office.  What it so hard to understand that this event was set up by Senior Center administrators and MATV??
    I won't stop correcting you...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Educated in Malden don't waste your time on Malden DarkSkies its just Annie O and she will say anything if it advances her warped sense of reality.  She changed her name on here  a number of times got caught on another one and now her BS just continues.  It will not be long before she starts making more and more up.  Clearly nobody in Ward Six was drinking her Kool aide. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Yeah I know its Annie. She talks the same every time. And I am not sure she knows what MATV is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Omg, you think if a campaign has these types of issues with its opponent. They would document it with certified letters. I mean it, I would take it up to the next level to expose the other campaign-take it to the people and state your case to them. Not stoop to the same level of the other campaign, that certain people in here want to complain about.

If what you write about is the truth and can be backed up with evidence. Then produce it, or move on to another topic. I would think an intelligent campaign, would want to create buzz, media coverage and discussion about the frustration they have with the other campaign, and the people running it. This he said, no she said, type of innuendo is so childish from both camps. It makes me want to still write in Walter Kelliher for mayor in November.

Take some accountability and go to the media with your proof and knock off the romper room act.

Take the gloves off and start making your grievances known in public-stop hiding in the shadows and make demonstrations to us that there are leaders still in our community-not wimps and complainers! Is this what we have to look forward to for the next four years?

If anyone wants to discuss this with me, my number is 781-420-3818 or visit me at City Hall on Tuesday nights from 5:30 to closing of city hall.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

[QUOTE]Patsy: Are these the same whiz kids who didn't check with Deb before posting a debate and didn't check if it conflicted with anything else like Rosh Hashanah which is on every calendar anyone has? Oh yeah, bring on those whiz kids. They will whiz the rest of this broken city down the toilet.
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

MaldenBlueSkies/Driver, Neither the Christenson camp nor Fallon camp created the date for this debate. Do you have any idea how these things work? The day was picked by the Senior Center.

They say you are Annie O but you sound so crazy with your postings, I am starting to think you are Driver or better yet, Barry Greenspan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Keep guessing fellas - you're not even close! LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]Educated in Malden don't waste your time on Malden DarkSkies its just Annie O and she will say anything if it advances her warped sense of reality.  She changed her name on here  a number of times got caught on another one and now her BS just continues.  It will not be long before she starts making more and more up.  Clearly nobody in Ward Six was drinking her Kool aide. 
    Posted by MVCSparent[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this post.  Sometimes I need the voice of Jim Carey from Mask "SOMEBODY STOP ME"  I forget who I am debating with and look for logical arguments, but I never do.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

[QUOTE]Omg, you think if a campaign has these types of issues with its opponent. They would document it with certified letters. I mean it, I would take it up to the next level to expose the other campaign-take it to the people and state your case to them. Not stoop to the same level of the other campaign, that certain people in here want to complain about. If what you write about is the truth and can be backed up with evidence. Then produce it, or move on to another topic. I would think an intelligent campaign, would want to create buzz, media coverage and discussion about the frustration they have with the other campaign, and the people running it. This he said, no she said, type of innuendo is so childish from both camps. It makes me want to still write in Walter Kelliher for mayor in November. Take some accountability and go to the media with your proof and knock off the romper room act. Take the gloves off and start making your grievances known in public-stop hiding in the shadows and make demonstrations to us that there are leaders still in our community-not wimps and complainers! Is this what we have to look forward to for the next four years? If anyone wants to discuss this with me, my number is 781-420-3818 or visit me at City Hall on Tuesday nights from 5:30 to closing of city hall.
    Posted by 1775andStillaDemocrat[/QUOTE]

I guess you missed some of the point of blogs.  I guess if we all wanted to be known and hash it out in public we would be doing so.  Like it or not, this is what blogging is all about.  I wish it wasn't, so we wouldn't have to spend time on them!  I am here to address the false information I see and support my candidate.  I can't wait until it's over, although I may miss some of the posts here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Bob, some people can not or will not because Deb Fallon has a way of attacking everyone that will not obey her. Maybe that is why you say  you are neutral? But deep down fear her?

She has started with dirty politics. I hate Dirty politics. Maybe some I should bring in evidence and proof on her and your friend Annie. But I will not go from media outlet to media outlet crying to bring attention to a campaign that has not done crap like Annie.

The middle east has done so much to get dictators out of power. Malden will do the same on election day and send those power hungry fools back to N.H. Do not doubt my outreach. From what I read on here, your flip flop more then Kerry.

Sections
Shortcuts