FRANKED OUT 54 DRIVER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

FRANKED OUT 54 DRIVER

I hope you take the time to read this and I hope you do not take it the wrong way.

Thank you for working so hard to make Malden and better place but PLEASE take a deep breath and relax.

Some one was nice enough to start a blog just for you and your hard work but you still hijack every blog with your grant grant grant rage against city hall.

PLEASE... take the time to focus on what other people think and give us a break!

You are clearly concerned about our city and want to do what is right but I think you need to take a deep breath and let some of the other people who post here to express themselves too.

I honestly can not find one link on this discussion board where you have not jumped in and talked about all the things you have done and all the grants you can find.

If people want to talk about the weather or whatever you always find a way you jump in and make a lot of noise about how the city councilors or the mayor has not done their job and blah blah blah....

PLEASE USE THE GRANT BLOG SOMEONE MADE FOR YOU...  and express yourself about your efforts all you want.

In the meantime... if some of us want to talk about whatever... please leave your narcissism out of the conversation.

THANK YOU!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: FRANKED OUT 54 DRIVER

Taxed2much---So you like to pay more taxes to build a Fire Station when there is Federal Funds and Grants that would cost the tax payer  nothing. You must like the Blue Bags and Meals tax and coming soon Resident parking Stickers cost to implement the Program. This will cost the city between 250 to 400 thousand dollars
    to start.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scootcha. Show scootcha's posts

[QUOTE] ...more grant rant... - Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

You gotta laugh that a rational post about sticking to the subject of discussion results in a reply that pretty much misses the point.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

The picture is classic. I laughed out loud on that. I needed that.

Sections
Shortcuts