From Drivers Lawyer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

From Drivers Lawyer

Hello,
    Mr Pats, I have recently got a letter from me...I mean Driver about you making a blog about him. We here at the UN would like you to stop. You need to realize we have you on a Yo Yo. And Driver is part of something bigger then anything you have ever seen. He is part of the NWO. He is also a miniature Russian spy. By you making this blog is against the rules and stuff. You are jealous that he knows more about grant, Chapt 90, big belly solar compactors, jobs bill, the end of the world, this end of the world and other things and stuff. Maybe if you stopped butt kissing you would see the truth and see that Driver is all what is Evil and you will bow down to him. He also is working on a project. A classified one I can't talk about. But it will allow him to teleport to Boston to ask questions about the Fire Dept. What do you know about teleporting? NOTHING. THE RED SOX HATE YOU!!! So please, take the blog down. Everyone in his family members knows about it and this could stop them from buying him Christmas gifts.

Thank you,

Drivers Lawyer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColeMalden. Show ColeMalden's posts

Re: From Drivers Lawyer

Too funny!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: From Drivers Lawyer

Real stuff lol.