Gene Pinkham for Ward 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Re: Gene Pinkham for Ward 2

If I lived in ward 2 he would have my vote!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Wasn't Pinkham banned from commenting on boston.com/malden because he was constantly libeling a certain councillor-at-large candidate a while back? Or am I thinking of someone else?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I think thats Greenspan your thinking of. That guys a wacko.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Ooooh. Yah. I think you're right. Sorry, Gene! Didn't mean to confuse you with the other!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Gene is a good guy. But he is crazy. Out of all the people running, Gene is the first one that will go streaking down salem street. I like him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Gene Pinkham for Ward 2:
    [QUOTE]Gene is a good guy. But he is crazy. Out of all the people running, Gene is the first one that will go streaking down salem street. I like him.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

This alone makes me wish I lived in Ward 2! That's a good kinda crazy. :D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Gregg you do alot with gene. And you are a smart man. I like all of you guys.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from excalguy. Show excalguy's posts

Barry Greenspan here.

I resent being called a wacko by Pats2012Chamnps.

I have never libeled David D'Arcangelo, I have only told the truth as to what he's really like. Mr. D'Arcangelo is a liar and I have documentary evidence to prove so. He committed perjury in Malden District Court in October 2010 and the full story will be out in the media before the November election. If I submit the article now, it will be forgotten by election day. He has a history of unethical behavior. I had a very unpleasant experience with him while I was a member of the Malden Access TV Board of Directors and he was one of the applicants for the vacant Executive Director's postion in early 2006. Following his interview, Mr. D'Arcangelo asked me to help him get hired by suggesting that I tell the other eight board members that one of the other candidates was fired as E.D. at another Boston area public access outlet and that he was about to be fired from the one where he was then working because of financial improprieties. I checked out Mr. D'Arcangelo's allegations with the Chairman of the Board at the other outlet and Mr. D'Arcangelo's accusations  proved to be false. In other words, what Mr. D'Arcangelo couldn't get on merit, he tried to use dishonest tactics. Had I repeated what he told me to tell the board, I would have been expelled and the other candidate Mr. D'Arcangelo wanted me to lie about could have sued me for defamation of character.

That is what the real David D'Arcangelo is all about.

I believe the voters of Malden have the right to know, and I have a civic obligation to inform them that Mr. D'Arcangelo is nothing but a thug. He conducted his 2009 campaign like one. While I served as Malden Republican City Committee Chairman, I refused to support him. I wouldn't have supported him at gunpoint knowing what I know about him having known him since February 2000.

Rather than accept my offer to him to remain neutral during the election, Mr. D'Arcangelo refused to take no for an answer and I was regularly harassed and threatened by a member of his campaign committee,  a man who was once a close friend and the man who served as a sabatuer to me as Vice-Chairman of the M.R.C.C. from January to September 2009. His name is Rick Boudereau, a former member of the Mass State Police, and he's someone who should have known he was breaking the law by threatening me. Like I said, the full story will be out there for the public to read before the election.

Why not look up on line the June 2009 Maldern Observer column by Gene Pinkham concerning Mr. D'Arcangelo's behavior while he was Republican City Committee Chairman. Mr. D'Arcangelo was not only negligent in his duties by refusing to allow for the election of an acting secretary after the man who was elected in 2004, Attorney Emery Haskell, left to return to active duty as a commissioned officer in the U.S. Navy and assigned to service in Iraq. One of the duties of the secretary is to maintain an up-to-date membership roster. Without a secretary to do so, Mr. D'Arcangelo's was able to violate Gene Pinkham's right to participate in a roll call vote during the January 2008 meeting. Mr. D'Arcangelo was enraged at me when I retrieved the Email from December 2006 that proved Gene Pinkham did not resign as a member of the committee, only as Ward 2 Chairman.

David D'Arcangelo does not possess the integrity or ethics to hold elective office, and like I said before, I have evidence that he committed both a criminal and civil offence last year. If Mr. D'Arcangelo can lie in front of a judge, he can lie to you, the voters.

I ask you to join with me and work to defeat Mr. D'Arcangelo again this year. The City of Malden deserves people of quality to represent them on their council, not a toxic snake!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

And another bump.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

Gene Pinkham for ward 2

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldenPride. Show MaldenPride's posts

BUMP