goodbye charlie!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ezjimd. Show ezjimd's posts

goodbye charlie!

I understand he is not charged with "violent home invasions" but,... for his name to be linked to others who allegedly committed those crimes is too sensational for me!

Now the mayor should ask him to resign.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

Re: goodbye charlie!

I agree, experiencing theft on my property and attempted breakins in to my home, I have no tolerance or sympathy for him and his associates

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

It is Friday and this was announced on Wednesday for the Second
    Time, for both your knowledge the Mayor has broken the Ethis Law
    and so hasn't the City Council for not asking for him to resign
    immediately.
    I filed two complaints on Wednesday with the Ethics Commission and
    today sent copies to all parties [11 councilors and city solicitor]
    this morning----Mayor will get hand delivery on Monday by myself.
     Hope they have a nice weekend ---oh if you want to warn your
    Councilor about what is coming you can call him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ezjimd. Show ezjimd's posts

I hear ya about the breakins... i grew up in malden and when i was a kid we never locked the house when we went out. robberies just did not happen in my neighborhood back then. well that all started to change in the 80's and now i lock everything after being broken into so many times.

n Response to Re: goodbye charlie!:
    [QUOTE]I agree, experiencing theft on my property and attempted breakins in to my home, I have no tolerance or sympathy for him and his associates
    Posted by JIRKYRICK[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scootcha. Show scootcha's posts

A.K.A. The Long Goodbye!

Yet another three months of paying for a distracted employee...

"Case against Malden's Toomajian Continued to Sept. 2"

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/malden/2011/06/case_against_toomajian_to_cont.html

(reposted here since the article is not open to comments)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shoes-MeLikey. Show Shoes-MeLikey's posts

IHey Driver..Monday's a holiday..City Hall is closed.  Won't you be at a ward event soapboxing?? 

Response to Re: goodbye charlie!:
    [QUOTE]It is Friday and this was announced on Wednesday for the Second Time, for both your knowledge the Mayor has broken the Ethis Law and so hasn't the City Council for not asking for him to resign immediately. I filed two complaints on Wednesday with the Ethics Commission and today sent copies to all parties [11 councilors and city solicitor] this morning----Mayor will get hand delivery on Monday by myself.  Hope they have a nice weekend ---oh if you want to warn your Councilor about what is coming you can call him.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts