Guardian Angels- Helping or Hurting Malden?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Re: Guardian Angels- Helping or Hurting Malden?

I will bet you my eyes that your wife does not even know what you do on these forums.

It is so obvious you are your wife. But you will sit here and call someone a mouse. You do not want to see me Frank. Im to old for you. And your not having health issues. You looking for a way out the race. Because you cannot beat Anderson.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta---I been trying to stay off here for health reasons and very important things I have to do to take care of my health but than my wife who made a statement or statements that made you
    upset.
    She was right and hope people take what she said to be true.
    If you have a problem lets meet but than you might run an hide again. Bring Councilor Anderson with you. 
     This my last post for awhile until i find out what is going on with my
    heart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

I have to say that your wife is right about one thing. You are a sick man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

I know this is an old discussion and other things have been going on, but I haven't seen any of the GA gang in months -- but have now seen 2 walking around in Maplewood. Does anyone know if there's an inside scoop? Do the police want them here? Have some of them left? Have they actually been helpful in any way??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

It's Spring.  The weather is nicer.  I'm guessing that they didn't have any warm Winter coats.  That's probably why we haven't seen them in a while.  Thanks for nothin' Angels....

In Response to Re: Guardian Angels- Helping or Hurting Malden?:
    [QUOTE]I know this is an old discussion and other things have been going on, but I haven't seen any of the GA gang in months -- but have now seen 2 walking around in Maplewood. Does anyone know if there's an inside scoop? Do the police want them here? Have some of them left? Have they actually been helpful in any way??
    Posted by malden2010[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

I see them on broadway at times. Who knows what they do. I would not run to them for help.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

wow, so far off the topic......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gutclencher. Show Gutclencher's posts

How about this for off topic.  They stink.  The last time I had a brief chat with a few of the Angels at a ward 8 community meeting last year, I couldn't help noticing the smell.  Maybe they use their bad odor to subdue criminals.
    A shower, with soap, would at least give them a chance to sneak up on crooks unnoticed.  Just an observation.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

lol Gut. I had to laugh at that one. I have not got that close to them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurie19. Show laurie19's posts

It's great to see them here, especially in Maplewood but if I was a perspective home buyer and saw them I would look elsewhere.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Laurie you should call them when you need help.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Malden2010: I run every evening in Maplewood and haven't seen these clowns in months. In fact, I start my cooldown when I hit Essex Farms on Salem Street (next to the DD's) and was just thinking of them last night, wondering if they'd FINALLY worn out their "welcome".

It was hard to feel "protected" when the only ones I ever saw were either smaller than I am and about 20 pounds soaking wet (with bricks in their pockets) or so large they couldn't move out of their own way. I mean, I am a terrible runner and will be the first to admit it, but there was no doubt I could've easily outrun those jokers.

Vigilantes. They're so cute.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

These guys aren't doing anything but hanging out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

on their own time? on their own dollar? they may not be stopping much crime, but they certainly are not committing any, hang out all you want i say......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Like the dog park, If I was going to look at a house and I saw the getalonggang out front, I would think alot of crime happens on that street and i would want to look for an area without them.

Send them to the parks at night. Patrols the parks and make sure no one is wrecking the place or drinking. Walking up and down broadway from one donut shop to burgerking is not doing much.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

as i said, on their own time, on their own dollar.....i think most people would dig a bit deeper, look in other places than to see who's walking by a house for sale to determine if they want to buy or not....schools. police, even maybe firestations might play some role.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In this day and age, I would check out local news sources online to see both the issues facing a community, and the types of responses garnered (taken with a grain of salt of course) in the commentary.

Whether or not it's their own time and dime, the GA are a vigilante group and if I knew that they were particularly active in an area, it would lead me to question local government's ability to effectively respond to crime in the area. These guys don't "patrol" areas where local police have things under control; Where neighborhood watches are effective.

My whole thing with the Maplewood crew was simply that they were easy to dismiss out of hand. None of them were fit to fight, so to speak and I can't imagine that their presence cowed any would be criminals from operating in the area.

I'd say the brutal winter we had was more effective at crime reduction. Now that the weather's warmer, the crackheads are emerging from their burrows again...I just fail to see the efficacy here. Sure, they're not committing a crime by hanging...until they take justice into their own hands. Amateurs get people, innocent people, killed. Just remember that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

how do they get innocent people killed? they don't go looking to start trouble..they don't stop and question people...or maybe they do...but  i do agree, the ones i have seen look rather um, doughy?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastMaldenite. Show LastMaldenite's posts

Bottom line Deb Fallon has done nothing positive as a City Councilor she has just found pockets of angry people and incited them to try to stoke her candidacy for Mayor which began the day she got elected for At Large.  Not one solution to anything.  Lots of waste in her wake though. Gary on the other hand a leader who gets things done not looking to divide people.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

goingdownswinging: Sorry. The overall thought there was that amateurs get people killed (ask any soldier, cop, or fire fighter) and basically, the GA are amateurs.

Also, LOL @ doughy. :D

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goindownswingin. Show goindownswingin's posts

point taken:)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Where are they?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

They hang out at 711 and dunkin donuts on Salem Street.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

They need grants and I think they should hook up with Driver as he can help them get them.  Is Danvers State still open?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

MVCS____Councilor Kinnon-----look over your shoulder someone might be watching you---Like the FEDS ------or Maybe the State

Ethics Commission---or Maybe the ATTorney General Office.

Sections
Shortcuts