Helping Malden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatDidISay. Show WhatDidISay's posts

Re: Helping Malden

In Response to Re: Helping Malden:
     .  Now can you talk the talk and walk the walk-----lets meet ----  In Somerville we would say that is a challenge; Posted by farenella

I'm going to start reporting threatening posts like these.  Hopefully we can get his posting privileges revoked and we won't have to read his drivel anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Frank, I did what you said. I called my Reps from Washington to Malden. Even called a few people from Somerville. But I called for another reason. To find out about you and what you have up your sleeve. They all told me the same thing. Then I realized the police do not sit behind you at meetings because they fear you, it is because you like to disrupt the meetings. You harass Ward Reps and city hall. You use other people for information. You LIE about 90% of what you have done/have talked to/and what was said. I am sure The City Of Malden is very close to filing a order against you, banning you from public meetings. I'm also quite sure Anderson is going to attack back for your flyer drop off on your street. And if you do run for Ward Rep many people will funnel money to Anderson to beat you. But they all know you "Talk the talk but will not walk the walk."
    No one at City hall fears you Frank. Because you are disrespectful to them. They are tired of you. The laws you are looking up have already been brought to them in a mature manner. And the city has rivals like myself, that do fight them in a manner they cannot shy away from. You have people like 1775 and AnnieO that are vocal in this city and HELP the people. You are hurting the people.
    The unions I am sure know how to file paperwork. They will do what they want. They will not listen to you. Stop asking people to CALL this one and that one. Do it yourself. You are not organized like others are already.
    And your threats of meeting people. If they do not meet you they do not have a backbone. That is getting old. Just like you. Why would anyone want to meet you Frank? Are you Jesus that can heal all our problems? I talked to you and you seemed like a nice man. But you are way off on political subjects. I do not care if you have a law library card or Somerville "Friends" telling  you what to do. You have been way off the mark for a long time and always will be. My suggestion to you is to shut up for awhile. You remind me of the wack jobs the Gov. planted in the streets after 911 to make all conspires theories look crazy. You are making the ones who fight for Malden look bad. With your record, your actions and how you conduct yourself, you should be ashamed to call yourself an activist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

thank You for following my suggestions----I will enjoy the rest
     of the summer watching this City Adminisration explaining themselves
     in a Federal Court House Maybe?

First I never dropped any flyers -------Again if I wanted to post

a flyer I know how to make it with concerns.
      If I did I would drop them all over the CITY not just on one street
      and it would be done in public;

Second----Hope you have a Nice Summer---I am enjoying every

minute of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The Vendetta---I hope your happy 16 Firefighters being laidoff
     maybe NeiL Anderson and the other 8 Councilors can put fires
     out---but first you have to stop kissing his butt.
     You and What did I say and 1775 still a democrat can wear the

45 lbs of equipment they wear going into fires.

Maybe you can help your favorite councilor on their next election

---How many firefighters will be laidoff inthe next Budget.

Why hasn't one person in City Hall has been Laidoff who are they

related to ---Like the City Solicitor or the Clerk of Committees

start there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

The government put people in the streets after 9 11?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WardWatch---what are you saying------so you agree with the
     Layoffs-----who butt do you kiss;

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

See Frank you have no clue what Ward watch is saying!!! But you still continue on your little rant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Now WardWatch on that comment you made. After 911 so many people came out saying they didnt see planes and so on. So I read (and not sure if its true) that the Gov pyt people out on the streets to come up with even crazier stories to make those others look nuts. I used this as an example for Frank. He is the type that makes all the ones who are fighting the city look bad.

And Frank where do you come up with I am kissing butt? Because I do not agree with you? Do If I do not agree with the gospel of frank im a butt kisser? You forgot spineless and no backbone.

And for the record if you read my posts, im not happy anyone got laid off. Its not good when one loses a job. But I still think its a big game played by the Police/Fire union and the Mayor. And it was political suicide for the Mayor.

Im still shaking my head over you Frank. Do you read anything??? Does anything soak into that sponge of yours?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The vendette on 9/11/2001 I was in New york with my client who
      was on the board of directors for CBS. When the attack happen
      the Government did not know how many Planes were involved.
      What happen Pennsylvania was done by hero or more lives could
      of been loss. And yes the Government told us to watch the skies
      but it was the Firemen in New York who lost their lives deserve
      being called Heros---- I was stuck in New York for 8 days no one
      could leave the city because of the destruction and the safety
      of the people.
      That is why I will fight for every firemen no matter what city I
       live in---It about the Present not the next election.
       I have fought many fights some from the back but mostly face 
       to face---which the people on here are afraid of.
       Again 16 Fire Fighters how many engines are out of service,
        how does that effect response times; 
    Vendette I am an educated person, and you can call me anything
     you want----but I say what i mean ---and if the shoe fits wear it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Frank the 911 example is way over your head.

Im not saying your not a smart man. I will admit you are smart. But like I told you, your delivery and how you talk to people turns everyone off. You rant rave and disrespect everyone who does not agree with you. You have no debate manners.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Here is the first Post of this topic......

"To start off fresh id like to ask the residents on here, what do you think Malden could do to better itself? And how can we all help in a mature way?

You worried about the Charter schools? Maplewood Highlands? Trash in the streets? Crime?

What is it that bothers you? Because if many come together and ask the Mayor in a MATURE manner, I think he will do his best on helping out. Or he might not. But you cannot say you did not try."

Why am I not shocked that a Fresh Start did not happen? Why am I not shocked that it would be ruined in time?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta---Again going off topic---whose is giving you your Marching
      Orders--
      This post was to try and protect the fire and police personnel but
       since you do not care about their jobs.
       Like I said before your a 1st class Butt Kisser it now time to fine out
       whose Butts your Kissing.
        Maybe it is the Mayor or Neil Anderson or JNestor or BMurphy
         Lets work to put these firefighters and police officers back on the
         streets and on the firetrucks. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Frank I made this topic to get ideas. So how am I off topic. You went way off topic.

The the issue you are talking about is out of our hands right now. Dont you see we have to attack it from another area.

Im wondering whos butt your kissing. I think your own because you cant see what is going on and everything that comes out your mouth stinks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta----the city has no money to fix the streets or even try
       new ideas--------Big Belly Solar Compactors, Putting up Bus
       shelters like Arlington is doing at no cost to the city.Why don'r
       you ask them why they will not look at these ideas
      Bus shelter in Arlinton you can find it under google news than
      Greater Boston and scroll down till you find out what Arlington
       is planning with the Bus Shelters.
      than go to WWW.BIGBELLYSOLARCOMPACTORS.COM
      and it tells communities how to get them through BlockGrants;

Want to make the city better here are 2 ways.

But Than when you Kiss Butt you agree with them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Honestly Frank Shut Up!!! Who are my friends? Your making threats to me on here that I do not like. Telling people I did bad things to your son and family. Your looking for attention?

Im getting real tired of you thinking Im all cozy with City Hall when im not.

IM tired of you telling me I have no back bone because I will not meet you.

Not Im real tired of you making threats. Please do yourself a big favor and shut up for once. Focus on the issues at hand and stop lying about stuff. Call the damn police and file a complaint. No I forgot your in the Mafia now!!! Get real frank honestly you really look like a fool.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta I never blamed you and never made threats against you,
       First ---I only mention my wife it happen too;

Second ---you must have a guilty mind;Or you did something
        wrong? ---Do Know where Fleet Street is?

Third------Like I said on the other post---I like challenges;
       Finally---Lets the Games begin --------
       Tomorrow ---I be in Somerville for about 3 hours meeting with 
        friends that I grew up/hung out with------Should be a fun day! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatDidISay. Show WhatDidISay's posts

Vendetta I never blamed you and never made threats against you,    First ---I only mention my wife it happen too;    Second ---you must have a guilty mind;Or you did something     wrong? ---Do Know where Fleet Street is?     Third------Like I said on the other post---I like challenges;    Finally---Lets the Games begin --------    Tomorrow ---I be in Somerville for about 3 hours meeting with      friends that I grew up/hung out with------Should be a fun day! 
    Posted by farenella

Someone is doing something to your wife? Gee...is that because you posted all your PERSONAL information?  Isn't that what you were warned about?  This is the reason why people don't post personal info, Frank.  Now you're threatening people?  You're sick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from YouDidMeWrong. Show YouDidMeWrong's posts

Frank is a very demented individual, from this point on he is on ignore!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Look at how you act Frank. I thought you were going to be away for awhile to protect your family? Learn karate or something.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

The vendetta----Look at your past post---1---you said my Landlord was angry at me---well you were wrong, very wrong; 2---you said

again i was handing out Flyers ----I Never Did hand out Flyers and

said it was caught on camera---i like to know what camera and what street---I Told You I would hire 4or 5 students and have them

Circulated it arround the City-----Charge to a campaign expense;

You and 1775stillademocrat,YouDidMeWrong, clee5717 we should all

meet and discuss the Issues ---At Least I am not going back about

PAYT---that is a closed subject, Lets work in getting firemen and police back on the Job, fix our streets and sidewalks, look at new

Programs that can clean up this city ----but with 1775stillademocrat

it is all about PAYT---MALDEN TAX FOUNDATION where are your

OFFICES and WHEN IS IT OPEN FOR THE PUBLIC to come and

read your Literature: Willing to bet they do not have corporate

offices like most foundations have. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

You and 1775stillademocrat,YouDidMeWrong, clee5717 we should all   meet and discuss the Issues ---At Least I am not going back about   PAYT---that is a closed subject, Lets work in getting firemen and police back on the Job, fix our streets and sidewalks, look at new  Programs that can clean up this city ----but with 1775stillademocrat  it is all about PAYT---MALDEN TAX FOUNDATION where are your  OFFICES and WHEN IS IT OPEN FOR THE PUBLIC to come and  read your Literature: Willing to bet they do not have corporate  offices like most foundations have. 
    Posted by farenella

farenella:

Don't you read what 1775stillademocrat post on these message boards?

He has pasted the link to the MTFA's website many times in these forum threads, and if you bothered to go there and read, you would know that this organization has an address, contact information and literature on the website!

And still, you question the credibility of 1775stillademocrat, TheVendetta, and other posters alike? I am starting to question your own credibility and sanity, by reading the contents of your posts, farenella.

Honestly, farenella, you should just stop posting on these message boards, because you are not bringing anything constructive to the discussion and you are really turning folks off who have legitimate concerns about issues affecting Malden.

Please, farenella, for the love of God and your fellow citizens, and more importantly for your own sake and health, stop posting on these boards!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

One more thing, farenella, for your information, MTFA's website can be reached at the following link:

http://www.maldentax.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Take my advice: stop posting on these message boards, take care of your health, of your family and enjoy the summer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

anotherman----Your Right  the MTFA has a post--my question is to
     them is where is their offices, when was the last time they had a
     mass mailing. Most Foundations have offices and mass mailing on a
     regular basis--I know i receive most ------It is a home base
     foundation----Have they posted their officers and their activites.

Went to the Web Site still the same old advertising ----It is all

about the PAYT (Trash Bags) where were the articles on the Budget.

Again---No Offices  No mailings no Literature to read,

Lets see them talking about the Budget, fixing streets& sidewalks,

and other thing that will clean up this city--Put these on Their

Website. I have a Blog which has all these points.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

farenella,

The articles about the budget are located on the page after you click on the button that reads "Blog" on the home page. Once you navigate to the MTFA Blog page, you will see the articles in the inner window and use the inner scroll to browse through the whole contents. They also have a Blog Archive area on the right-hand side where you can look up articles from the past, going back to 2008.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

anotherman----The web page when you open it shows PAYT ---
      I have not received any literature nor has any of my neighbors about
      the Budget, does not show their offices, and again when the last
      this foundation has a mass mailing to all the residents of malden.
      What is he doing with all the so-call money this Foundation is
      suppose to have. It is home base foundation with no Offices.
      I read the Blog and again something like that could of been mailed
      out for everyone to read. Again this a Home base Foundation and
      has not done a mass mailing in this city over the Budget.
      Question--he ask for donations where is this money going.