High Price for High Rock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Re: High Price for High Rock

He's been busy at MaldenPatch.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

AnnieOmg, you seem to know so much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Did you see me at Topsfieldfair.com?
    A wake.com?
    in my tree.com?
    Shopping for my mayor howard mask.com?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayneDough. Show JayneDough's posts

In Response to Re: High Price for High Rock:
    He's been busy at MaldenPatch.com
    Posted by AnnieOMalden

Annie, are you the one that busted him over at the Patch.com?  It's so funny that he thinks no one can tell who he is.  In both places he can't spell lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Annie No has better chance of that than anybody since she has about 10 handles and got caught herself about a month ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

OK, I just read an article from the new advocate. it talked about the great deal the city got from buying High rock for 1.85 mil. A slumerville realitor bought it in 1985.
    Read the comment section below. That realitor bought it from the city for $10,000 dollars.
    I do not know if this is fact, but if it is, there has to be an investigation. Did the council know what the original price was?
    It looks like kinnon got taken over the hurdles at our expense.
    Chicago politics going on in Malden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

I got an idea.  The city could build a new Salemwood up there and then Ms Sullivan's kids would have real greenspace to play in instead of the swamp.  I heard the EPA was coming in to stop the kids from playing on Roosevelt as they might be killing some rare worms and it is about to be classified as wetlands.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Jayne: No, it wasn't me but once it was said it actually all seemed to make sense. Now he's gone.

MVCrazySchitzoparent: You should talk about so many screen names-when will you be commenting with your real name? Not any time soon right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AnnieOMalden----First your candidate like Gary Christenson are still
    afraid to make a statement on the Fire Equipment and Safer grant because they are playing games with the Voters and you agree with what Ms Fallon is saying. Second I gave every Councilor a copy of an E-mail sent to the leary Firefighters Foundation who sent Information to every Councilor and mayor on how to find parts for the Fire trucks ( it was a Catalog) that need repair and offered to
    give other Equipment to malden firefighters ( donations) that is modern and cost the city not one single dime but as of Friday Afternoon the city and It's Councilors have not contacted them in
    any way---I even told Gary Christenson about this and he just walked away.  Third--How many Issues are you involved in I am trying to stay out of this stupid City Business because it has no
    leadership and a City Council who is only good at Butt-Kissing.
    Now it is lets fix parks instead of schools how stupid. Two Councilors
    Anderson& Nestor two of the Mayor biggest butt kissers who if they
    understood the process there are two federal grants available that
    will fix the schools and parks without costing the city a dime.
    But both want to have more bonding how stupid.
    Maybe we should start a Occupy Malden Protest than someone might
    listen to the corruption in city hall.

Sections
Shortcuts