Huge Turn Out or Christenson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVoice8. Show TheVoice8's posts

Huge Turn Out or Christenson

Today at 6pm Malden came together once again. On route 60 from the T station to Walgreens a sea of Christenson signs flooded the area. Both sides of the street including the middle island. It was non-stop beeping and cheering. Over 200 people stood out and later had a great gathering in Jackson Suite. I felt proud to be part of history. I see strong Mayor material when I look into Mr. Christenson's face.

I know a sign holding does nothing when it comes to election day. But it does give you a sneak peak of what is to come. Malden will unite once again come election day. And I feel they will vote in the best person. One with integrity, pride, honesty and most of all respect for all in this city. Gary Christenson will be our next Mayor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

Re: Huge Turn Out or Christenson

I couldn't believe the support I saw for Christenson tonight driving up and down Rt. 60. Go Gary!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

why dont you two get a room, have you no self pride? If you took the time to preview what you wrote, maybe you wouldnt need a towell. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenaction. Show maldenaction's posts

Hey Voice, are you related to Chris Matthews? (Hardball, MSN)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

My only complaint about it was the combo of solar glare with those signs could have been fatal, especially for people trying to cross the street.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

In Response to Re: Huge Turn Out or Christenson:
    My only complaint about it was the combo of solar glare with those signs could have been fatal, especially for people trying to cross the street.
    Posted by JustinApinyen

This is one time when a complaint is a compliment!  It was truly "glaring" with hundreds of signs!  People were great about being extra careful and they were driving slow because they could not believe what they were seeing!  It was a day to remember for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenaction. Show maldenaction's posts

As the great Normy C would say.....  pulartame....please!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

active/educatedmaldonian: How many of those sign holders don't live in Malden? The Sheriff also has to be elected and he will expect a return favor.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

active/educatedmaldonian: How many of those sign holders don't live in Malden? The Sheriff also has to be elected and he will expect a return favor.  
    Posted by maldenblueskies

Once again I can easily prove you wrong!  You keep trying to sell this like the last 500 person fundraiser!  We always have a sign in sheet - 200 people showed up to hold signs for our next Mayor 170 of them were from Malden!  WOOOHOOOO!  It was a beautiful site!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

active/educated: Sez you? LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

How about all the return favors the Firefighters are expecting and are already getting??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Are you kidding me? "Return favors"? How about we just bring them up to code standards and basic common courtesy? Housing them in a condemned building for how many years in return for a school-public school-using them as leverage for field time? Outrageous! Shame on the long time council! Yes, give me a raised sidewalk and a doggie park, thank you Mr. Kinnon and your friends on the council. Wake up and smell the korruption!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Are you kidding me? "Return favors"? How about we just bring them up to code standards and basic common courtesy? Housing them in a condemned building for how many years in return for a school-public school-using them as leverage for field time? Outrageous! Shame on the long time council! Yes, give me a raised sidewalk and a doggie park, thank you Mr. Kinnon and your friends on the council. Wake up and smell the korruption!

I could care less about Mr. Kinnon.
    How about the Union having Deb Fallon in their pocket? Of course all those issues are being addressed and will continue to do so with the entire council looking into it.  She will fight for ANYTHING they want. The issues that make sense and any that don't for that matter.  She has to, they are funding a major part of her campaign!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

active/educated: Sez you? LOL

Yes, I do say so.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WantOutofHere. Show WantOutofHere's posts

Well, to bad no one really saw it, except all the people who drive through Malden and don't stop. And you have to wonder how many of those people were actually Malden residents and registered voters.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

why dont you two get a room, have you no self pride? If you took the time to preview what you wrote, maybe you wouldnt need a towell. 
    Posted by ward5

ward5, what is wrong with you? I make an observation about what I saw while driving down Centre Street last night and you come back with this nonsense.
    Your comment is innappropriate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Your intitled to your opinion....and as for your question -nothing,just voicing an opinion.  What i would like to know is what favors are the Malden firefighters getting by supporting Ms Fallon? It seems as though GC's unoffical supporters are throwing out allot of rumors ect and id like to see some meat on a bone you all keep throwing out. So, what say you all, what FAVORS are the firefighters getting? p.s. Im not a firefighter, but if they are getting favors, I want in!!  GC giving out any favors?  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Feel the love in here tonight!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

I drove down 60 and was wowwed (if that is a word)  saw tons of friends and neighbors!  (some I was surprised because they never seemed to care about much so I never said anything) and they I am sure had an idea of what i was dealing with and (I guess) didn't care about anything else but today coming home from work we all talked and funny we realized that when each and every one of us needed some help, some direction or just some information-- who was the person that followed through?-------- Gary Christenson!  

I think 99% of the people that were out there on rt 60 are from Malden and are not fooled by the crap fallon is spewing! 

Sorry got to say it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I drove down the street and was scared. With the sun in my eyes i though it was people with pitchforks and shovels. First thing that came to my mind was the Winter Hill Gang was after me.

No what time did this happen? I drove down the street at like 730 and did not see anything. Just this woman pulling a leash with no dog. I had to laugh. That dog must be so cheap to maintain. No hair to worry about. And clean up is a breeze.

Driver has a invisible pet also.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Your intitled to your opinion....and as for your question -nothing,just voicing an opinion.  What i would like to know is what favors are the Malden firefighters getting by supporting Ms Fallon? It seems as though GC's unoffical supporters are throwing out allot of rumors ect and id like to see some meat on a bone you all keep throwing out. So, what say you all, what FAVORS are the firefighters getting? p.s. Im not a firefighter, but if they are getting favors, I want in!!  GC giving out any favors?  
    Posted by ward5

I think they are getting the same favors that Fallon's team is saying Gary is giving out to the Sheriff (see above comments).  I would like some too- when you find out what they are, please let me know.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I want some balloons, whistles, hats, party favors. LOVE THEM!!!

Sections
Shortcuts