Hurricane News (LIVE)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Hurricane News (LIVE)

I am going to beat Frank to the idea. I am going to post all the happenings in Malden on the Hurricane today!!! So if you want to go out, check here first!!! i will do this until the end of the storm. (Then I got to go out and get bread)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Hurricane News (LIVE)

8-25
    4:52pm

It is windy and humid. You can tell a storm is coming (I saw it on TV). Very tropical. Kind of weather you want to drink tropical punch in with your pet monkey.

Will Update soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-25
    4:55pm

I lied in my last post. I do not have a monkey. If you see one or have one fore sale let me know. His name must be George.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-25
    5:06pm

According to my plastic Pin Wheel, the wind is "Super Duper Fast".

If you wear a wig, I would glue it down if your going out tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-25
    5:34

It is starting to rain a little. I am going to go out on a limb and say, I think it will get dark later on tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

Pats2012Champs - Do you have a telephone number for the HarborMaster so we could put him on alert in case the City gets flooded and we need to evacuate?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Wish there was a "like" button for these posts. Cracking me up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-25
    6:58pm

It is getting more humid. And the clouds are moving fast. The Pin Wheel is still at Super Duper Fast. As I predicted, it is starting to get darker.

Do not expect sun tonight. Not a beach night.

Im going to try to update you all in an hour.

I tried calling the Harbor Master to make sure it is secure. But he does not have a phone or office!!! What the heck is up with that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-25
    7:01pm

Still the same as three min ago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Oh, thank goodness nothings changed! I had to check this before I went to bed!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    11:25am

Was at the Zip Trip. The skys are calm. 79 degrees. Its the calm before the storm. Ill keep an eye out, tune in here first before you go outside.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    11:36am

The Pin Wheel is calm.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    12:12am

Still the same. Wondering why the city has not held an emergency meeting. This sunshine can only mean one thing!!! That is it might get dark again tonight. Then what do we do. Obama does not care about Malden!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----T-6 has come and gone with success--and no it was not the Zip Trip----It was what Mr Buffett Did and what the Fed Chief Said Market is up at noon--Hurricane still in transistion has not
    decided what route it is following---Hope the People in N.C. and Virginia are prepared.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

This has nothing to do with Buffett. or the Market. Please step away. This is all about the weather. Go highjack another thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    1:05pm

I hear a lawn-mower. This can mean only one thing. Someone's grass is now shorter then before.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---when I said before t-6 was today and what would happen in the stockmarket ---If you really work there than you would understand what buffet did and what the Fed Chief said it was
    a plus for the Market.
    The hurricane has been in every major station so I do not have to
    give daily report like you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Listen. Im real busy watching the skies. Can you go in my waiting room please. I do not care about what you have to stay. Im trying to save the City.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    1:15pm

Trying to do a weather report but I am being bothered.

Pin Wheel is slow. No hurricane yet. GO GO GO Get that water!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    1:23pm

Got a phone call on the HURRICANE ALERT LINE. They needed info on the hurricane. I told them I was busy and to call back after the hurricane. Crazy people.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]Pats2012---when I said before t-6 was today and what would happen in the stockmarket ---If you really work there than you would understand what buffet did and what the Fed Chief said it was a plus for the Market. The hurricane has been in every major station so I do not have to give daily report like you.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you have noticed. But my reports are very important and full of information.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    1:33pm

JimFD is very jealous of my Alerts. But I can tell you now, I will not stop until the hurricane is gone. Then I will be on Earth Quake watch.

Pin Wheel meter is slow. It is nice out. Good time to have a riot at BJs for water and large boxes of cereal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    1:55pm

Breaking News- They said this hurricane will bring Winds and Rain. Name one hurricane that did not bring that. My guess is they will tell us next this winter will be cold.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    2:02pm

It is still the same as my last post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

PATS2012 AND ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE ---just now I watched Fox News (National) the Governor & Mayor of New York City
    have made the statement that there is a manatory evacution of parts of New YourK --Subways will Close Down at 5PM ---So Pats
    this storm is Dangerous and hope it does not hit Massachusetts at all.  Every state from N.C. to Rhode Island are declaring a state of
    Emergency. How many people Remember Gloris and Bob and what they did in destruction, Hope no one get hurt or loses their homes;