Hurricane News (LIVE)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Hurricane News (LIVE)

8-26
    2:14pm

Ma. Declares State Of Emergency.

I heard "New YourK" did also from another poster.

If the cane takes the Western route we are in trouble. It if takes the Eastern route we will be in less trouble. But the way it looks we will be in trouble. So if its not too much trouble do what ever you can to stay out of trouble.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    3:09pm

Humid air is coming in faster. The sun is out. Pin Wheel Meter is slow almost not moving unless I blow on it. 81 on my street. Kids walking home. They just do not understand what I am doing outside with a windsock and a pinwheel hat.

65 million people will be effected by this storm. 85 people will be effected in the 2 room apt. down the street. This is serious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    3:17pm

A tree fell in NC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    3:27pm

Taking a break from storm watching. Got to meet with my weather team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

I was just watching a hurricane alert on the Weather Channel and the reporter stated that "if the rain keeps up, it won't come down".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

Hopefully it will wipe out the square and al the bodega / dollar stores with it. It cant make it any worse and maybe even the reverse the years of ruins from the dumbo mayor and his minions. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

I guess the bigger question will be.....

Are there enough blue bags in the city to use for the cleanup afterwards?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    4:59pm

Ty Grey Squirrel, They have a point.

The humid air is still here. Pin Wheel Meter is slow. I just spoke with my team and they are scared. So I am putting them back in my daughters toybox (Teddy Bears).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Message from the Malden Weather Center:
    8-26
    5:10pm

We are here to save you. Do not listen to the news. They do not know what is going on. Do not listen to the president, he is on vacation. It is only us at the Malden Weather Center that knows what the deal is. I have people up and down the eastcoast (really only in Malden) tracking this storm. From Harry Paratesits to Ivana Kisyaface. My storm team are pros. Come here first.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    5:27pm

No surfing is allowed in the Malden River during this storm.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Finally a good post! Congrats driver! It was almost focused!!! Hurricane News (LIVE)

In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]PATS2012 AND ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE ---just now I watched Fox News (National) the Governor & Mayor of New York City have made the statement that there is a manatory evacution of parts of New YourK --Subways will Close Down at 5PM ---So Pats this storm is Dangerous and hope it does not hit Massachusetts at all.  Every state from N.C. to Rhode Island are declaring a state of Emergency. How many people Remember Gloris and Bob and what they did in destruction, Hope no one get hurt or loses their homes;  
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    6:51pm

The storms eye has closed. This means....

1) It is breaking up

2) It is tired

3) Its really dizzy

Either one, looks good for us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

This storm would have never happened if the council wasn't on vacation. They don't care Malden is in danger. Why don't the mayoral candidates speak out on this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----Your must be a lonely person---9 PM --Latest report it is still Classfied as a level2 ---going to hit N.C. Tomorrow Morning, maybe your smarter than all the experts and Governors for making very smart decisions because you would of told people to stay put
    and ride it out.  Your as Stupid as the some of the Elected officials
    in Malden, my nephew on my wife side lives in South Carolina and
    as with her married Sister with Families live on the Coast of North
    Carolina and we are keeping in contact with them they are moving their families but you would of told them to stay and ride it out that is why you are STUPID and A DUMB--S;

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-26
    10:56pm

Driver54 comes on to yell at me about nothing at all.

It is dark out. Kind of like last night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE] Pats2012----Your must be a lonely person---9 PM --Latest report it is still Classfied as a level2 ---going to hit N.C. Tomorrow Morning, maybe your smarter than all the experts and Governors for making very smart decisions because you would of told people to stay put and ride it out.  Your as Stupid as the some of the Elected officials in Malden, my nephew on my wife side lives in South Carolina and as with her married Sister with Families live on the Coast of North Carolina and we are keeping in contact with them they are moving their families but you would of told them to stay and ride it out that is why you are STUPID and A DUMB--S;

I am a lonley person? If you take anything I am saying here serious you are lonley and need to get out more. You honestly think I am giving you detailed emergency advice on a storm? And your listening to it? WOW!!! I am better then I thought.

"my nephew on my wife side lives in South Carolina and as with her married Sister with Families live on the Coast of North Carolina and we are keeping in contact with them they are moving their families"

Ok so your nephew is female and married to her sister? And they live on the coast and they are in contact with each other and they are moving their family? DO I GIVE A FLYING FRUIT SALAD???? NOO!!!! I REALLY DO NOT!!!!

I have a people in my family that are wearing suba gear right now just incase of a flood. You think I am going to share that with you? NOOO. So do yourself a favor and cut it out with the details. I never told anyone to stay put. I never said anything about it not hitting the US. All I said is the EYE closed.

Man If i ever meet you you better run. Because your the type of person you just wanna give a noogie too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

GetActive---First the Mayor stated in two local newspapers that he can not put the firefighters on duty or send them to the academy because they might get Laid-off in Two Years, than 10 minutes ago
    Pats2012 said Gary Christenson in his monthly newsletter is telling
    hifs followers that the city is moving forward on the Safer grant but no dates have been mentioned---remembering that the Firefighter (new) has to attend the academy for 8 to 12 weeks before they are
    eligible to join the force. Here it is again two different stories with no  conclussion or deadlines. The City Knows (Mayor) that there is
    deadline on accepting the Grant ---Now who is playing games?

Revere already has hired their needed firefighters but not Malden

again Why? Ask Pats2012  knows all the answers.

Where are they on this Hurricane ---The Mayor made a phone call

not standing in front of a camera with public Safety Officials behind

him --what are the Ward councilors doing, does anyone know where

or to call -----seems like they are asleep at the wheel.

Example---Mayor of New York look what he is doing, Tell his citizens

what is happening ---But Malden we are on vacation, Even the Governor of this State was in front of the Cameras---other Mayors

around the state were on camera But Mayor Howard Missing In Action with the City Council. Lets Pray this Storm is not as bad as
    it looks and that no lives are lost anywhere it hits.
    It is time to maybe say a prayer and pray for the best;

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012 I said and go back and read it again---My Nephew and his
    wife and My sister in Law on my wife side live in North Carolina that
    who we are worrying about. The 11pm news Fox National directly
    from the National Hurricane center never  said the eye was closed
    but said it now shows thunderstorms around the EYE which could make it stronger but as of 11PM it is still a catagory 2 Hurricane!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

[QUOTE]GetActive---First the Mayor stated in two local newspapers that he can not put the firefighters on duty or send them to the academy because they might get Laid-off in Two Years, than 10 minutes ago Pats2012 said Gary Christenson in his monthly newsletter is telling hifs followers that the city is moving forward on the Safer grant but no dates have been mentioned---remembering that the Firefighter (new) has to attend the academy for 8 to 12 weeks before they are eligible to join the force. Here it is again two different stories with no  conclussion or deadlines. The City Knows (Mayor) that there is deadline on accepting the Grant ---Now who is playing games? Revere already has hired their needed firefighters but not Malden again Why? Ask Pats2012  knows all the answers. Where are they on this Hurricane ---The Mayor made a phone call not standing in front of a camera with public Safety Officials behind him --what are the Ward councilors doing, does anyone know where or to call -----seems like they are asleep at the wheel. Example---Mayor of New York look what he is doing, Tell his citizens what is happening ---But Malden we are on vacation, Even the Governor of this State was in front of the Cameras---other Mayors  around the state were on camera But Mayor Howard Missing In Action with the City Council. Lets Pray this Storm is not as bad as it looks and that no lives are lost anywhere it hits. It is time to maybe say a prayer and pray for the best;

Driver54:

You keep babbling the same nonsense over and over again about Malden city officials response to the approaching hurricane!

How is that response different from the one given by officials at your beloved "Slumerville" (see link below)?

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/somerville/2011/08/city_prepares_for_irenes_wallo.html

Stop wasting your time criticizing Malden public officials with your frivolous and uncalled for comments!!! PLEASE!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You want Howard on TV like they did in NY? Are you smoking something?

The Mayor has already put out info. Your to busy looking for grants. Go find what the Mayor said.

OMG this guy thinks we live in a major city.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-27
    2:19

Its raining hard.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE] Where are they on this Hurricane ---The Mayor made a phone call not standing in front of a camera with public Safety Officials behind him --what are the Ward councilors doing, does anyone know where or to call -----seems like they are asleep at the wheel. Example---Mayor of New York look what he is doing, Tell his citizens what is happening ---But Malden we are on vacation, Even the Governor of this State was in front of the Cameras---other Mayors  around the state were on camera But Mayor Howard Missing In Action with the City Council.Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Malden is a small city. We are not like New York, Boston, Philly, or Washington. All Howard needs to do is have some reporters come into the emergency meeting with the different Depts and let them report it. LIKE HE DID. You want him on TV? It is not like we have a dangerous Nuke Plant or Large River. Did past Mayors go on TV for Gloria? The 78 Blizzard? 9/11? No! So why is Howard going to go on TV now? You need help.

And I did not say anything about Gary and the Safter grant. Get Active did. Another fine example that you only read what you want to read if you can read. Now go away.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Um, this whole thing had me laughing my arsch off...until Driver took it seriously...and then I laughed harder.

What's the pinwheel saying now, Pats? I'm trying to track this storm thingy for work and so far, your pinwheel-o-meter has been the best and most accurate!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-27
    3:29

The Pin Wheel Meter is not moving much. The air is still.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

It's raining now you know...