Hurricane News (LIVE)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Hurricane News (LIVE)

In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]When I asked him if anyone had asked him if a tree fell in the neighborhood and he said no,, I would think that would be a start when you shouldnt use any part of someones name.....n Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE) :
    Posted by taxplayer[/QUOTE]

You talk to the son or the father?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

I talked to the one that lives on the street and who should know. I will call the son later and see if he spoke to you to confirm your claim.                        n Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE) : You talk to the son or the father?
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

Hey Pats.  Im going to step outside the box here and not even bother Jr and ask him if he talked to you and just say that your meter is pegging.
    [QUOTE]I talked to the one that lives on the street and who should know. I will call the son later and see if he spoke to you to confirm your claim.                        n Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE) :

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Pats.  Im going to step outside the box here and not even bother Jr and ask him if he talked to you and just say that your meter is pegging.

LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----either they are blind or not looking in the yard;
     You should get your story straight----just went back to do recycle
    and tree is still down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---just got back from my walk and errands----tree is still down and saw homeowner and she is in the process of removing it.
     Lets see who saw the Tree  Earl, John, Andrew, Bill, Gina, Paul,
    your friends have to be blind or are not looking the same area.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

So, as I said earlier.... your B.S. meter is of the charts, that would prove to me that most of what you say is B.S....Also, that's how you talk about someone close to your family? probably more B.S....You are the king of B.S. and all should take notice of that. Here is a quote for you.
    Sir Winston Churchill
    Truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it and ignorance may deride it, but, in the end, there it is.

I am actually running errands and will take a look to see if Frank is right. That would be interesting if he is. That would say even more about your credibility. Oh yea, that's right, were not supposed to take anything you say seriously...Your words I believe in one of your many B.S. posts. Frank is looking better and better after every one of your posts
    Take care Mr B.S. 
    n Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]I wouldnt bother JR. He is busy combing his wonderful red hair. lol. Tell them I said that lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Taxplayer---the woman where the tree fell ask if I had a saw so she could cut branches before her landscaper comes to remove the whole tree or what is left of it. I gave her a saw plus cutters and two bottles of water.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

where is that so I  an see with my own eyes.......n Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]Taxplayer---the woman where the tree fell ask if I had a saw so she could cut branches before her landscaper comes to remove the whole tree or what is left of it. I gave her a saw plus cutters and two bottles of water.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

TaxPlayer---her father and another neighbor are helping her---

39 Rich St.    when her landscaper shows up he will remove rest of the tree and what fell that has been sawed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

There's no property listed at that address (39 Rich St): are you sure you have the correct one?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

[QUOTE]Driver54: There's no property listed at that address (39 Rich St): are you sure you have the correct one?
    Posted by anotherman[/QUOTE]

You and tax are tenacious. Pats, these guys have you with a gun to your head.
    If you are guilty of lying about the tree, and I hope you were, I will have to meet you for a drink.
    This is the best posting of the year and the driver got to be laughing his as off.
    LOL 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

FSCIB-----Taxplayer went by the property and saw where the tree
    fell -----Like I been saying----I do what I have to and I work with
    my neighbors trying to fix our streets and sidewalks. Right now we
    are now focusing another problem in the neighborhood. Two homeowners have approached Councilor Anderson and he advise theme what to do. It now lets see if he also works with his neighbors
    to resolve the problem or has it gone on deaf ears again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

[QUOTE]FSCIB-----Taxplayer went by the property and saw where the tree fell -----Like I been saying----I do what I have to and I work with my neighbors trying to fix our streets and sidewalks. Right now we are now focusing another problem in the neighborhood. Two homeowners have approached Councilor Anderson and he advise theme what to do. It now lets see if he also works with his neighbors to resolve the problem or has it gone on deaf ears again.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

Councillor Anderson is probably working with the neighbors, I bet he just doesn't want to work with Driver 54

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE) : You and tax are tenacious. Pats, these guys have you with a gun to your head. If you are guilty of lying about the tree, and I hope you were, I will have to meet you for a drink. This is the best posting of the year and the driver got to be laughing his as off. LOL 
    Posted by fscib52[/QUOTE]

I will meet you for a drink. We can go to Winterhill and meet up with whiteys boys.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE) : I will meet you for a drink. We can go to Winterhill and meet up with whiteys boys.

I think that me, fug, driver, vote, tax, hell, annie,malden, pats,gul, insider, let me know if i missed any should meet up and have some laughs. i rush into work and go on boston just to get entertained by use guys. you make my work day go by nicely. i go out into the field and rush back to my trailer to see who driver pissed off, or pats comedy routine, or hells way with words and now the tenacity od another and tax. I love it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You got to come to some of the comedy clubs, I travel with a known Malden comedian when he is here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012    where were you at Lucky Strike Lanes for the Beckett
    Bowl---Got there around 6 Pm had a great time left around 8:20Pm
    it was fun watching different sports figures bowling,took some pictures and asked for a few autographs for my collection. Seemed
    every new england sports team had someboby there and it still
    going on. Another lie--you said you be there but never showed up.
    Again storm is still causing problems in Mass and vermont but you
    made fun of it ---38 people died.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

[QUOTE]You got to come to some of the comedy clubs, I travel with a known Malden comedian when he is here.

is it paul gil' long time friend of mine

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Nope.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Joey? Dave? Lenny? Smile

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

fscib: LOL! If I'm offline for a day or more, I can't wait to poke in just to see what idiocy was afoot while I was "out".

And I'm totally down for that drink meet-up.

Hey! We could bring coolers of beer and lawn chairs and park ourselves on Mills Street to see if the live show is as frightening as the online one. Better than fiction - it's Car 54, The Malden Edition. :D

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I worked with 2 of those three Malden Gal. Not the singing one ;)

Love that dirtywater!!!