Hurricane News (LIVE)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Hurricane News (LIVE)

8-27
    3:47pm

It is raining out now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---update ---6  deaths--1 was an 11 year old boy when a
    tree went through his apartment. I was helping neighbors tieing stuff
    down and putting it away, also cleaned catch basins at the Intersection of my street. Again take this storm very serious and stay safe----Help your neighbors if you can, check on your relatives if you can-----This storm is doing unbelievable damage so far in N.C
    & Virginia.  I hope every one has has water , food, flashlights Please
    everyone stay safe;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

alot for a guy with a heart issue

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

Don't slack Pats -- its raining AND humid!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-27
    7:55pm

Just got word in that it is raining and humid. I also noticed a foul odor in the air. I have been outside with febreeze. 

Pin Wheel Meter is slow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-27
    8:01pm

Its Dark now. This can mean many things. Someone covered the sun with a large poster of Clay Aiken, The storm is here or I am wearing sunglasses.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

This is the funniest thing I have ever read on here!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

PATS2012 ----hOW DO YOU THINK THIS FUNNY---PEOPLE AND A CHILD LOST THEIR LIVES, PROPERTY IS BEING DESTROYED YOUR AN
    IDIOT. SECOND I OFFERED AND DID WHAT I COULD AS A GOOD NEIGHBOR AND SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT HIS NEIGHBORHOOD.
    iF ANYONE THINKS THIS STORM IS FUNNY YOUR AS STUPID AS PATS2012 IS! PATS2012 WHEN DO PEOPLE LIVES BECOME FUNNY---MAYBE YOU MADE FUN ON 9/11/2001 WHEN PEOPLE DIED THAN TOO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I think I was a little too harsh.

Driver. Please show me where I say this storm is funny. Because I know I didn't say it. I know someone said this is funny meaning the posts. Do you read?

NOW SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THIS STORM IS FUNNY!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

It's a pin wheelometer not a pin wheel meter... Get it right! Re: Hurricane News (LIVE)

In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]I think I was a little too harsh. Driver. Please show me where I say this storm is funny. Because I know I didn't say it. I know someone said this is funny meaning the posts. Do you read? NOW SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THIS STORM IS FUNNY!!!!!
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

PATS2012---WHY NOT TELL EVERYONE THAT THERE IS NO MBTA
    SERVICE AT ALL TOMORROW AND WILL INFORM THE PUBLIC IF SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY.
    ALSO TELL THEM THAT THE LEADING EDGE OF THIS STORM CAN
    PRODUCE TORNADOES ---DEL & NJ HAS BEEN GIVEN A WATCH FOR
    THEM.  AGAIN LETS HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE AND IS PREPARED FOR
    WHAT IS COMING.
    WHAT I DO IS  TAKE STORMS THIS DANGEROUS AND WORRY ABOUT
    MY FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS BECAUSE SOME ARE SENIORS AND MIGHT BE AT RISK.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]PATS2012 ----hOW DO YOU THINK THIS FUNNY---PEOPLE AND A CHILD LOST THEIR LIVES, PROPERTY IS BEING DESTROYED YOUR AN IDIOT. SECOND I OFFERED AND DID WHAT I COULD AS A GOOD NEIGHBOR AND SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT HIS NEIGHBORHOOD. iF ANYONE THINKS THIS STORM IS FUNNY YOUR AS STUPID AS PATS2012 IS! PATS2012 WHEN DO PEOPLE LIVES BECOME FUNNY---MAYBE YOU MADE FUN ON 9/11/2001 WHEN PEOPLE DIED THAN TOO.
    Posted by Driver54[/QUOTE]

FRANK ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! WHEN DID I SAY THIS STORM IS FUNNY?

WHO CARES IF THE T IS NOT GOING TO RUN? IM WATCHING THE SKIES!!! THE T DONT RUN IN THE SKIES.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

I never said the storm was funny, but you have to admit, reading Pats posts about it ARE. Frank, chill out. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Maldengirl---Chill out-well tree in my neighbors back yard  just fell, God was on the our side it fell in her yard in any other direction it would of damaged houses ------hope that all that happens the rest of the day near us, sorry ambulance at end of my street. How can  you say chill out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

" I was helping neighbors tieing stuff
    down and putting it away, "

Guess he forgot the tree!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-28
    2:37

All heck is breaking loose!!!! Dont walk outside to take pictures!!! No serious becareful all. Even though its a TS does not mean it is not dangerous.

Pin Wheel Meter is gone. Blew away. The kite is gone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-28
    3:51pm

windy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats: You forgot humid. And really windy sometimes but only a little windy other times. It's schizophrenically windy. Like Frank. Hey! Maybe he's a TS and we just don't know it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

PATS2012 7 HELLGIRL---18 DEATHS IN 8 STATES BY HURRICANE IRENE WAS NOT SERIOUS OR DANGEROUS STORM TO BOTH OF YOU. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGES, HOUSES AND CARS DAMAGED ---TO YOU THIS WAS FUN AND GAMES. MAYBE HELLGIRL  NEEDS A FEW MORE DRINKS AT DILBOY POST AND THAN GET A HOUSE WITH PATS2012----YOU TWO MAKE A VERY FUNNY COMEDY TEAM LIKE ABBOT & COSTELLO OR LAUREL & HARDY.
    STORM IS OVER AND IT WAS STILL A VERY DANGEROUS STORM.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

8-28
    6:56pm

Its over

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE) : Was talking to the asian couple across the street from you. No tree fell in the area. Then I talked to Bobby Lama, No tree fell on your street. Not even on the 2 that surround your street. Your a funny man. I do not think anyone was making fun of this storm. You still cannot tell me where I was making a joke about the storm. Your a joke.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE

YOUR RIGHT! NOTHING FELL IN THE AREA!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

does Bobby Lama know your using his name on this post?           n Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE) : Was talking to the asian couple across the street from you. No tree fell in the area. Then I talked to Bobby Lama, No tree fell on your street. Not even on the 2 that surround your street. Your a funny man. I do not think anyone was making fun of this storm. You still cannot tell me where I was making a joke about the storm. Your a joke.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxplayer. Show taxplayer's posts

When I asked him if anyone had asked him if a tree fell in the neighborhood and he said no,, I would think that would be a start when you shouldnt use any part of someones name.....n Response to Re: Hurricane News (LIVE):
    [QUOTE]I made sure I did not use his whole name. Since when can you not use a persons name?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Well wrong again Pats2012--The property the tree fell is located on is on Rich Street directly in back of my house ----if it fell one way it would hit our house and if it fell the other way it could of hit property onHenry Street.----The rest of the tree will have to be removed also.
    MaldenGal---never said it was on my street---learn or read what I said-----I said in my neighbors back yard. Their is Asian Family across from me and I know him by andrew and I spoke to him this
    afternoon and showed him the tree. I also walked around the neighborhood this afternoon and it was in good shape --talk to people from the projects at the store and they said trees were blown
    down there and one was on a car.------Please I never said my street it was in my neighbors backyard.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I know people in the apt in back of you. No tree fell.
    I got to help clean out a basement on Mills street in about an hour. Maybe i will see you measuring trees and stuff.

Sections
Shortcuts