Incorupt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Incorupt

You have silly posts. More then mine, but yours are serious.

1) You have an issue with GC signs going up in parks. Do you know why they are up or the laws behind it? I would think so since you are so close to DF's campaign. It does not break any ordinance at all. In fact, if you people were running a campaign, you would know the proper steps on how to get your signs in parks also. But as many here and around the city are saying, DF is running a silent campaign.

2) You said snow does not cause buildings to fall apart. 132 building were damaged last winter. You know why? Heavy snow that turned to ice. Maybe the schools should have shoveled off the snow before it turned to ice. Maybe DF could have warned the city of this issue. But none of what happened means the schools are falling down. And by DF saying that on TV and print, is sick. A scare tactic on the parents for political leverage.

3) You say the GC supporters attack DF all the time. I remember your threats. I remember threats coming from DFs office herself. And I heard of many rumors of threats coming from deep in the worm hole before she made her run for mayor official. You use the word slander alot. I have seen nothing but slander from DFs camp on these boards.

4) When you run a campaign, you have to be out in the public. That means taking pictures. That means going on MATV. That means putting gloves on and helping remove a tree after the hurricane. It shows us that he is out in the city. And he has done this way before the mayors race.

5) I think it was wrong that GC walked out that MFD meeting. But that was one time because he had prior plans he could not break. How many fundraisers did DF not show up to? How many meetings that she is a co chair of did she not show up, or leave. And some were about the MFD. She only cares about herself. So attack GC for leaving that meeting. He deserves it. But tred carefully because DF has done it many many more times.

The bottom line is you are a bad representative for DF. I do not claim to be a representative for GC, I am just a voter. She feels she can win off of her name and a state reps support. It will not happen.

As for you again. You are a misinformed, lying, sladering, zombie of the DF camp. Another Ed B.

CAN YOU NAME ONE THING THAT DF HAS DONE FOR THIS CITY OTHER THEN TALK A GOOD TALK???

All I want is one thing that was passed because of her that has helped Malden. Im waiting for this. You do not have to respond to anything else just this question. WHAT HAS DEB FALLON DONE FOR MALDEN. I can answer it for you and save you the time.

NOTHING

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Re: Incorupt

Hmmm, wow Pats...you sound angry and your answers weren't that good either.

Did I make you mad?

I always find it interesting how you like to critique the Fallon campaign.
    Why would you care?  If she has no chance and people aren't listening, what is it that is really bothering you?

Apparently, you must be concerned that she will indeed win because the good people of Malden are tired of the likes of you and your cronies.

Relax and enjoy the weekend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

She she she she. Don't you guys pay attention to anything?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Incorupt:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm, wow Pats...you sound angry and your answers weren't that good either. Did I make you mad? I always find it interesting how you like to critique the Fallon campaign. Why would you care?  If she has no chance and people aren't listening, what is it that is really bothering you? Apparently, you must be concerned that she will indeed win because the good people of Malden are tired of the likes of you and your cronies. Relax and enjoy the weekend.
    Posted by incorruptibility[/QUOTE]

You know, he did ask the longform version of the same question I've been asking for months. What has Fallon actually DONE? What has she passed? What tangible betterment has occurred because of her?

No one ever answers it's either ignored or danced around just like you did here - and honestly, talking around the subject, diverting attention from the question or just not answering it is a time tested and true political maneuver. You guys are good.

I'm still doing a write-in at this point. I don't care for Gary and no one, including Deb, has actually answered that simple question -what has she done???

As long as I live here, I'm voting, but...is it next year yet?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

She answered my question. Fallon has not done anything. The end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Fallon has brought accountablity by not being afraid to stand up against the status quo.

Fallon has forced city government to be more transparent by forcing public meetings for decisions which will affect citizens    ie. when city officials go behind closed doors to craft a contract to lease away our public parks to the charter school. WHY?

Fallon has should conviction by standing with Malden Fire Fighters and pushing to apply for grants which would add more firefighters to protect your homes and families.  The city received 700K grant turned away and now they have rec'd a 2 million dollar grant, that the mayor wants to only take a portion of.  WHY? 

Fallon pushed city officials to close the Maplewood Fire Station due to deplorable conditions.  WE PAY RENT TO THE CHARTER SCHOOL for unlivable conditions.  WHY?

Fallon didn't try to sweep the fact that large pieces of concrete falling off a school is no big deal.  Do you have children hellgirl?  How would you feel if that concrete hit your child? 

Fallon has voted no against meals tax, she doesn't support a citywide parking tax, and she has questioned the purpose of pushing to change our city charter ie to install a CFO.  Without oversight, no financial structure change will make a difference so why take away power from the elected councillors.  Government should be a system of checks and balances.  Government is not a corporation THAT is WHY we have rights and a voice as citizens. 

Pats-Fallon really gets under your skin.  WHY?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

So she has done nothing. She does not get under my skin. This is elections. If you cannot handle the fact that people are going to disagree or not like your friend, then I am sorry you should find another hobby.

You always repeat yourself. She voted against this and that. BIG DEAL. Gary has done more then Deb. You know why? Because he earned the peoples rust and gets elected every couple years and does his job. Fallon comes in and want to run for mayor right away. PROVE YOURSELF TO THE PEOPLE. Because the people have no clue who she is. Trust me on that.

I am not afraid of her. I just dislike her stance.

And I do not like you. Your creepy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Pats2012: Did you know that Mayor Howard never ran for public office when he got elected and re-elected for the past 16 years? Change is good. Get ready. It's coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Thats right change is good. We need to elect someone that has been in politics. I am glad you are seeing it my way now.

And Incorupt. Your copy and pasting. Your like driver now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Pats
    Time for you to get some rest.  The doctor is going to have to increase your high blood pressure meds if you don't settle down.

Nighty night

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Incorruptability: I do have a child, thank you. And as it stands right now, we're not looking at Malden schools for the conditions you cited here.

But in reading your list, the only tangible thing she has done has been to vote against the meals tax. (According to the MFD and news sources that reported the story, she wasn't the one who closed the Laurel St. station - the Fire Chief made and implemented that decision.)

When I asked for "tangible", I meant not what she supports or stands by but what she has actually accomplished, i.e. "successfully lobbied to..."; "proposed and implemented a/an..."

Unfortunately, the meals tax went through anyway.

So, I ask again, what has she done? NOT what does she support or what does she stand for but what has she done?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

FTR: At this stage in the game, I'm still going to do a write in on the mayoral ballot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Hellgirl---Hey that is an idea Maybe I run For Mayor as write in, I really shake up city hall and its cronies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

Pats2010 you poor thing, you stated you want somebody elected thats been a career politician, you must be on the dole, or be on your 110th week of collecting unemployment checks...most people want change...an elected official who can help create jobs and get them back to work, and change the path we are on, unless of course you like sitting on your duff collecting a check, maybe you dont pay property/excise taxes, use blue trash bags, eat out in Malden, park a car on the street...or maybe your a 'hanger on', you know, somebody who shook hands with a  career politician and because of that, you jump on the wagon and spew nonsense about subjects you really have little first hand knowledge about....sound familiar?  You have 500 or so posts on a host of subjects, which leads one to wonder "is this girl/guy ok?" Your not the only poster who fits this bill, but you sure do outpost the others....  Im sure whom ever you support, would probably want you to slow down, take a breath, get some physical therapy for those typing hands.....

It was said on this site earlier and there is some truth to it.....you are in the same rudderless boat as Driver, good thing Malden has a Harbor master!

On a side note, a debate between the two candidates for Mayor would be a great idea.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

You really crack me up! You seriously think you have a chance to win the mayoral election based on a write-in campaign? You have EVEN LESS of a chance there than when you attempted to run for the ward 7 councilor seat. Get it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

[facepalm]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Fallon can't organize herself enough to run a decent campaign. How is she possibly going to run a city?  She hasn't done one thing since being on the council.  You can talk, talk, wine, ask, whatever, it means nothing unless you accomplish something.

It would take me hours to list all the things Christenson has ACCOMPLISHED and COMPLETED- I may just come back later and list them.

btw, my children's friends came home talking about all the wonderful repairs to the bathrooms and the locker rooms among other things at the deplorable schools!  Should I have told them they were mistaken- that their schools they attend to learn in are falling apart?  SCARE tactics are frightening.

I will wait now for your "go to" response....."Oh, we must be intimidating the GC team" "did we make you angry?" 
    God forbid, people have their own opinion, if it's different than yours, they must be scared.....

It's hilarious really.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Who was the only councilor who spoke out about those deplorable conditions in the schools? No one else has said a word about how they have not been maintained for the past 10 years+ since they were built. The Ferryway school was so filthy the city had to hire an outside contractor to come in and clean the place. The kids had no soap or paper towels. Whose watch was that on? The ward 8 councilor refuses to admit there are maintenance problems in the Linden school even after that piece of concrete fell. Deb is forcing the admin of this city to step up and take care of all the citizens not just their friends and families. You cannot say there has ever been a plan to care for our buildings in the past.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

[QUOTE]Pats2010 you poor thing, you stated you want somebody elected thats been a career politician, you must be on the dole, or be on your 110th week of collecting unemployment checks...most people want change...an elected official who can help create jobs and get them back to work, and change the path we are on, unless of course you like sitting on your duff collecting a check, maybe you dont pay property/excise taxes, use blue trash bags, eat out in Malden, park a car on the street...or maybe your a 'hanger on', you know, somebody who shook hands with a  career politician and because of that, you jump on the wagon and spew nonsense about subjects you really have little first hand knowledge about....sound familiar?  You have 500 or so posts on a host of subjects, which leads one to wonder "is this girl/guy ok?" Your not the only poster who fits this bill, but you sure do outpost the others....  Im sure whom ever you support, would probably want you to slow down, take a breath, get some physical therapy for those typing hands.....   It was said on this site earlier and there is some truth to it.....you are in the same rudderless boat as Driver, good thing Malden has a Harbor master! On a side note, a debate between the two candidates for Mayor would be a great idea.....
    Posted by ward5[/QUOTE]

WOW YOU GOT ME!!!!

Tes I am a she, I have 5 babies with 6 different men. I just need a check!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012Chump---Still acting STUPID Can not pass a Post without
    a comment ----Leave it alone  FIND A LIFE;
    Oh I worked for the Redsox from ???? to ????  it was fun and again
    i have a LIFE and find things about fixing Malden.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I worked for the President from ???? to ????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

[QUOTE]Who was the only councilor who spoke out about those deplorable conditions in the schools? No one else has said a word about how they have not been maintained for the past 10 years+ since they were built. The Ferryway school was so filthy the city had to hire an outside contractor to come in and clean the place. The kids had no soap or paper towels. Whose watch was that on? The ward 8 councilor refuses to admit there are maintenance problems in the Linden school even after that piece of concrete fell. Deb is forcing the admin of this city to step up and take care of all the citizens not just their friends and families. You cannot say there has ever been a plan to care for our buildings in the past.
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

Fallon hasn't done anything to create a plan for better maintenence of schools or city buildings. All she ever did was say in the middle of a council meeting that the schools are falling apart, on live tv no less as a scare tactic to parents city wide.

Yes a piece fell off the Linden School but what Fallon didn't talk about, nor are you, is the steps that were taken before, during, and after that happened.

Judi Bucci was on that issue while Fallon was still yelling about it at the council meeting and Judi spoke up about it that night  and answered all of Fallon's concerns, as did Lucey.
    Why do you not mention that part of the story at all?????????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Do you really believe that a hunk of concrete fell off of a school building and NOBODY said a word about it or thought it was worth looking at but Fallon?
    Get real.
    Get Active is correct, councillors and school committee and the parents at Linden were on top of that issue so fast!  You hit the nail on the head with more Fallon talk and no action.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Do you think Linden is the only school with issues? Bucci said that night there was nothing wrong with the schools! No, I haven't heard the other councilors calling for a thing to be done to fix the maintenance problems in the schools until Deb stood up and called for action. Oh, you can bet the school problems are being looked into now. Not that Gary had a thing to do with it. The admin and council like to sweep things under the rug. Remember McFadden Manor which was allowed to fall into such disrepair? Whose watch was that on?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Blue skies learn the whole story first. They been working hard to make sure this winter is different. For falon to get on TV and pretty much say DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS GO TO SCHOOL OR THE BUILDING WILL FALL was sick. Channel 7 was a linden in a heartbeat that day, and they had pictures on officials on the school roof checking it out.