Is the GC camp "ascared"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

Is the GC camp "ascared"?

There is an uptick in mud thrown towards Ms Fallon to which to an uninterested observer I would have to believe that Gary's supporters are intimidated by her campaign. Now I know this will draw some upheavel but, I calls dems likes I sees thems. It would behoove a campaign to take the high road, much like Ms Fallons camp has, although they have come to her defense, much like any would. What say you? Now, dont come back like fools and start to  sling it, it would only reaffirm what I've said here..... A debate on MATV would be a great idea.....  can both camps agree to a debate?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Re: Is the GC camp "ascared"?

jim,

I think a debate between both candidates is a great idea, and one that Malden voters deserve to hear what GC and DF have to say about their platforms and vision to move Malden forward.

I say it's time to tone down the rhetoric and squash the mudslinging that I'm seeing here on these forums between supporters of both camps!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

anotherman: A-freakin-MEN on both points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

A debate is set up already.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Pats2012:

You're right... Here's a thread on these forums that has details of the debate:

Link to information on debate

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Do you want to know something funny- I was thinking the exact same thing, but the other way around!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Will DF come to the debate? Or will she have to meet up with her friends? Talk about GC leaving once, She has a history of leaving. I do not thing she will show up to this debate because she did not put it together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

In Response to Re: Is the GC camp "ascared"?:
    [QUOTE]Will DF come to the debate? Or will she have to meet up with her friends? Talk about GC leaving once, She has a history of leaving. I do not thing she will show up to this debate because she did not put it together.
    Posted by Pats2012Champs[/QUOTE]

I agree, I hear she is already trying to find a way out of it!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

active/educatedmaldonian: Sounding snarky to me again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newuser09. Show newuser09's posts

Ask MATV if you don't believe! 
    GC has been open and DF is vague (shocker) of if and when she can schedule something!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

JImmfd you would have to get a tape of it or be on that day since you don't even live here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenblueskies. Show maldenblueskies's posts

Isn't Ron Cox a Gary supporter? Will he be in charge of the questions? Like that would be a fair and level playing field. I would trust Howard McGowan to deal with the format and the questioning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimfd1315. Show jimfd1315's posts

MVparent, I dont live here?  This is the problem with some of you know it alls...  I was born and still  reside in Malden the last 37 years, you cotton ball!  The sign is UP,      And what doIi have to be on? It didnt take long for one of you snapping turtles to slither out of your hole and remove all doubt.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

In Response to Re: Is the GC camp "ascared"?:
    [QUOTE]Isn't Ron Cox a Gary supporter? Will he be in charge of the questions? Like that would be a fair and level playing field. I would trust Howard McGowan to deal with the format and the questioning.
    Posted by maldenblueskies[/QUOTE]

No, Ron Cox would not be in charge of the questions.  Fallon should be able to answer any questions-what is she scared of?  Gary isn't the least bit concerned with who is coming up with the questions because he is fully prepared to answer them.  If he is thrown a question he cannot answer - well, I guess that is what debates are all about!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

DF will only debate if only the Firemen can be present. NO ONE ELSE. Because thats the only time she can talk on TV. And you cannot ask her questions or look at her. All she can do is shake her head and roll her eyes and text people.