Lets occupy Malden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Lets occupy Malden

Ok lets all meet at Burger King in the pool of balls and meet on what we can do to change our country. We will sit in and not let them kick us out. We can make a change. Because I am sure Obama wants to hear about our PAYT program!!! And we can let him know!!!

WHOS WITH ME????

IF NOT THE RED SOX HATE YOU YOU YELLOW BELLY CHICKENS!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Lets occupy Malden

Pats2012   Having Fun   I am  ---

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You and the former VP are like robots. How can you march around with a bunch of kids with all your health issues? They pull you in a red wagon? Rub your head for good luck? They put you up on someone's shoulders and you bullhorn the city with your crap? Thats fun to you huh? You have no one. I have ninjas on the street. Why can't you see them? BECAUSE THEY ARE NINJAS!!! I bet I have more ninjas then you do protesters. And we will meet face to face and we will protest your protest. Run you all out to your former cities and and have a quite party because they are NINJAS, NO ONE CAN HEAR THEM. So let your people know Ninjas are on the loose. Armed with invisible protest against protest signs. RUN AND TELL DAT!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012Chumps      still having fun     hope so   I am
           your lover  driver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

To All;   Should be interesting day on Monday and tuesday in
    City Hall.   Very Very Interesting Days !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---I hear the Feds are looking into why Charlie T is still

employed by the City Of Malden and why it is taking so long to

bring him to trial.  I hope they make it Public -------It is an

embarrassment to this City by this Mayor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

umm....did I just read that Driver is Pats' lover?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4354603. Show user_4354603's posts

I can't believe you are still talking about Toomajian.  Get over it! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Porkshop--- I do not care about Charlie T---he going to Jail and will be out of City hall in a Month I was just saying what the vibe is on the street.   Maybe you should look into who he going to take with him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

The only vibe on the street you feel Driver is the trucks speeding past you. The NSA at dunkin Donuts still feeding you information?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

What happened last week at city hall Driver? Did you go with your occupy people? Maybe tomorrow if you feel up to it? I can't wait!!! Seeing you march in alone demanding you speak and get dragged out by riot police. Your pants slide off as your being dragged and your left out in the cold in your underoos. All on MATV. That would be so much fun!!! Please go. If you do not go your a spineless yellow belly chicken. I do not think you will go though. I think your not allowed in meetings because you scare them do to all your knowledge. Come with the Red Sox!!! YEAH the red sox!!! Make them tell us they hate us!!!

But you wont go. Your to busy with your #occupyyourcouch movement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4354603. Show user_4354603's posts

Nope, don't care about Charlie T, or whatever sort of political sacrificial lamb he's become.

What I care about is how the new Mayor is going to revitalize the commercial sector of this city.  I'm tired of having to go to other towns for good food.  I like the District 7-type local restaurants -- we need more of those, and less concrete and sheet metal storefronts.  Presentation is everything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Parkshop;

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Porkshop;   First thing he should do is reorganize the Malden Redevelopment Authority putting a Public Relations office in
    there, this will put  people who can advertise and bring other  big businesses in to the city. Second to have people going to these business conventions or talks there was one at M.I. T.
    yesterday and other mayors and city representatives were there but none from Malden. I ask Why?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

driver: Isn't the Chamber of Commerce's job to promote Malden? I know they operate on a shoestring budget so probably do the best they can. This is where some money should be allocated to promote Malden better and not make yet another department when we already have one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

AnnieOMalden   First your right about the Chamber of Commerce
    but also look at what other cities do to finds businesses to move into their cities. Over the Last Month there were business Conferences and looking at who attended not person from the
    Chamber of Commerce or Malden Redevelopment Authority has
    attendsd any of the conferences. Again I hope the New Mayor
     puts someone in place that will delagate people to go to these
    events and put the Malden name out there for businesses to
    look at Malden for their businesses to start up here.
    Annie go to the Site  Massachusetts Convention Center and see  what is coming and maybe you can attend a few to see what
    really goes on outside of Malden.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Driver your lucky you can spell MRA, and you are trying to tell us you understand what they do? It is obvious here that you have no clue.

Name the last thing the MRA has done.

They do not bring in stuff that you are looking for. You expect things from people that have no ties to this stuff. That's how you get in trouble and get banned from city hall.

Go turtle wax your head and find a new Dept to pick on. This post shows us all again your a moron. And I hate to call idiots names.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012----- I know what Redevelopment Authories are suppose to do and also know what the Chamber of Commerce
    does or they duties are. Just look at what Somerville Redevelopment Authority has done and it's Chamber of Commerce has done over the last 10 yrs and than compare it to Malden.   Even this week the Somerville Chamber of Commerce worked with the MBTa to help the Businesses in Davis Square  ( Wish Malden had a square that iss vibrant as
    Davis Square) with the red line shut down on weekends till
    March/April ----where buses are being used in place of trains.
    So Please I never called you a piece of Sh-T which seems to fit
    your intelligence.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

I have a suggestion for you: since you care so much about the Chamber of Commerce, the BRA and all that stuff, maybe you should get involved and somehow get yourself selected as a representative on the board of these organization.

That way, you will find it worthwhile to spend your free time, instead of rambling on these forums.

FYI, nobody, with their busy daily lives, on these boards has the time nor willing to spend the effort to "look into matters" related to the Chamber or the BRA, as you suggest in your posts, and quite frankly, we all don't really care about your ramblings!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

From your posts I can see you DONT know the role of the MRA.

You just have nothing to talk about.

I think you should just move back to Somerville. You allowed in that city hall? Your a old kook.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012Chump---No Matter What you Call Me  I Still Love you and  Cannot wait for NEXT DATE.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You taking me on a date?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I am allergic to sea food. So just take me to the movies

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4354603. Show user_4354603's posts

Awww, I hope it works out for you two crazy kids.

Sections
Shortcuts