Let's Play Who is a former or current politician!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KaysieMae. Show KaysieMae's posts

Re: Let's Play Who is a former or current politician!!!

You forgot Kinnon's sister-in-law at MVRCS.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Great reply councilor. Should we look at the names of the lottery winning students at your cash cow?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

maldenlifer: How many of those friends and families who have jobs in this city do not live here now? Do you think the current Mayor will continue to live in Malden once he gets his new job for the town of Winchester? I hear he has a place in Groveland. The woman and her friends who stole over $500k from the city had deep roots here. It was because of those roots she was given "consideration" during her employment. I have no problem with a QUALIFIED Malden resident working for the city. How many of those employed by this city actually QUALIFY and have the right credentials to hold the job they have? We all know there are many who got their job only because they had the golden ticket. Not because they were the best candidate. Can you imagine how much better this city would be if those who are doing a job for us actually knew what they were supposed to be doing? We need to demand better than what we have been getting from the admin and this council.

What exactly do you mean by this: "those with no history and no ability to pay for what is here?" I admit I am baffled by this one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Play Who is a former or current politician!!!:
    [QUOTE]maldenlifer: How many of those friends and families who have jobs in this city do not live here now? Do you think the current Mayor will continue to live in Malden once he gets his new job for the town of Winchester? I hear he has a place in Groveland. The woman and her friends who stole over $500k from the city had deep roots here. It was because of those roots she was given "consideration" during her employment. I have no problem with a QUALIFIED Malden resident working for the city. How many of those employed by this city actually QUALIFY and have the right credentials to hold the job they have? We all know there are many who got their job only because they had the golden ticket. Not because they were the best candidate. Can you imagine how much better this city would be if those who are doing a job for us actually knew what they were supposed to be doing? We need to demand better than what we have been getting from the admin and this council. What exactly do you mean by this: "those with no history and no ability to pay for what is here?" I admit I am baffled by this one.
    Posted by AnnieOMalden[/QUOTE]

I don't know annie o, but she does make the most sense on these posts. I am trying not to let her influence me on my mayoral choice, but she is someone to listen to. Like i said before, it was either her mother or her aunt that was my teacher at the old Maplewood school in 1965.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Drive, where are you? Are you alright. With out you, we never hear from Pats. Get back on here, we need you two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

FSCIB52----  i just got out of Hospital (Whidden) I collapsed at Dr's
    Office and was rushed there---held me for test and observation and
    stress. I be off here for a few more days until I can put my ideas and thoughts together-----Sorry about that but To be honest I was so scared Monday that I thought I was going to die.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from waitnonu02155. Show waitnonu02155's posts

a girl i work withs   brother was turned down for a job with the fire department because he wasnt connected enough, well well well, the  fire cheifs son was hired and he lives in wilmington????Surprised how connected is he??  how do you get connected enough to get a firefighter job?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Waitnonu02155---I thought the Civil Service gives a list to the City
    and they have to Hire from that. My question was he on the list and where was he on the list provided to the city? Smells real rotten if
    he was not on the List given to the City. Call Gary and ask him for copy of List provided to the City or Call the Civil Service and ask for the copy of the List.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ward5. Show ward5's posts

interesting thread.........