Level 3 Sex Offender only gets probation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUConcernedIAM. Show RUConcernedIAM's posts

Re: Level 3 Sex Offender only gets probation

My thoughts exactly.  The rate of recidivism for all sex offenders is extremly high. This man has made it to Level Three status and he's just on probation???  What's worse is by the time a sex offender is finally caught he has already molested countless children.  It is disgusting that he is walking free among us.  The system is just plain broken.  People committ horrible crimes like this that the victim never recovers from and the perp gets a slap on the wrist. I, too, am totally disgusted. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayfoto. Show mayfoto's posts

How do you think I feel, he's living in my neighborhood!  I see him just about every day, but apparently, he has more rights than we do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danc. Show danc's posts

Its far worse than the story says.  The other apartment in the house he is now living in is also the residence of a 14-15 year old girl.  The house next door has 5 children living in it.  Some idiot parole officer / case officer approved this without checking anything.  Its absurd and irresponsible.

Sections
Shortcuts