Life is way too short.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Life is way too short.

My kid called me this morning. He told me that the boy who was murdered in Reading was Joe Ronin. He was a teammate and good friend of my boy's at MC.
    My son had a roomate in college that was from Reading.  He was friends with Ronin. Soon after Ronin was staying with the boy;s and partying at endicott.
    My son told me that ronin was very popular at MC, active in his religion. A good FB player, and a great hockey player. He left MC to play at Reading high and won a state title there. He played in worcester and was about to join the marines.
    Terrible, I feel sick about this whole thing. my son heard money owed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

Re: Life is way too short.

When I first posted last night, I included the suspect's name. After watching the news, I removed the name. It was not reported yet.
    Let's just say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    I do remember this nice kid.
    RIP, Joe Ronan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I'm so sorry. This is a sad story. I feel for your son losing a friend and teammate. You are right, life is short. And it seems like the great ones get picked to go first for some life lesson to teach the rest of us. My prayers go out to the family, the victim and your son. So sad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

fscib52  sorry about the young man's death and hope they capture the creep or creeps who did it. Today Society is going
    from bad to worse---the other is the savage assualt in saugus
    yesterday ---No One is Safe it seems.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

fscib: I am so sorry to hear this. There isn't much more I could say here that wouldn't sound trite, so I won't. :(

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

I'm so sorry...thoughts and prayers to you all...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

That kid was from a great family, handsome, smart, popular, was captain of a state championship hockey team, days away from joining the Marines, and we lost him. What stood out about him to my son was his dedication to the missions at MC. My son had not seen him in a year, but you have seen the suspect in the Globe for home evasion about 6 months ago.
    I believe the authorities know who did it and are just taking their time to do things right.
    I asked my kid, drugs? He did not think so, but friends told him it was over money owed.