Malden City Council, I cant find Blue Bags again...arrgghhh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

Malden City Council, I cant find Blue Bags again...arrgghhh

I know I have said this before but why is it so freakin hard to find these blue bags,  ACE hardware does not have them today, Stop and Shop does not have them today, why why why do I have to hunt all over the city to find these.  This happened to me a abut three weeks ago and I had to buy some bagsfrom one of my family memebers that had some. I have to throw trash out and I cant.

This is the worst program implemented by a bunch of idiots. Why cant we do it like everett and medford. Probably because the city crooks (you know the mayors office and his city councilor cronies,  run by his organized crime assistant charlie) are probably getting kick backs from these bags that can barely hold a wet papertowel.

I may just have to put it in regular trash bags and dump the trash on the street somewhere and let the DPW deal with it. This is ridiculous and needs to change.  I sure hope the next mayor fixes this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Re: Malden City Council, I cant find Blue Bags again...arrgghhh

Wait Till Tomorrow---My wife could not find the Bags Yesterday I hope he shows up at ZIPTRIP 6AM to !0AM I will ask him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Jirky: I have a small one I'll be willing to part with for you for the low, low price of...say...6 bucks?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

But seriously, Wal-Green's does have the small ones if you really are in need...

The one on Route 60 by Stop n Rob.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fscib52. Show fscib52's posts

I use to fill (4) of the white 13 gal. bags/week, stick them in barrels then cover until barrel day. Life was so much easier back then.
    We need to talk to our councilors/mayor running for election. I would vote for anyone willing to bringing us back to the good old days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fiveof5. Show fiveof5's posts

No matter how much or how little you throw in the bags they rip or when you go to close them they tear. I've more than my share of words with people picking up the trash on my street including the recyclables. The standard line is oh we don't take that, or the bag is too heavy. The city is a joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustinApinyen. Show JustinApinyen's posts

I'm going to be really nit-picky for a moment, is it true that the projects are supplied with the blue bags free of charge?   If so, why is it that when I was driving through there the other night one resident had their blinds open to reveal a beautiful at least 40 in. plasma on the wall. Why am I busting my backside to pay for my trashbags, and not be able to afford such niceties?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

I believe in Unicorns, Santa Clause and in Rainbows that end in Malden that have a pot of Blue Bags in them.....

Otherwise....

We can start a new underground market for Blue Bags, buy the stores out of them and then sell them on the street in front of the MBTA station like drugs at a markup, I like it Hellgirl.....

Guess I can try Wallgreens when I get home tonite, but I really should not have to go to 3 different stores on the hunt for the elusive Blue Bag 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayfoto. Show mayfoto's posts

JirkyRick, Johnnie's Foodmaster in Medford always has them....and you don't have to ask for them like at "Stop and Rob".  Love that Hellgirl.  You are right though, it should not have to involve driving around the city to find them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Need blue bags?

Corner of Salem and Clark, ask for a guy named Zues. He has used blue bags for cheap money. Also has some GPS systems. Cool

Sections
Shortcuts