Malden Fire Dept

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Malden Fire Dept

Can anyone tell me why Malden Fire Dept is borrowing a Melrose Fire Dept Truck? I was wondering if our truck was in for repair or if we did not have enough trucks.
    Last night there was something up on Ferry St, I noticed it was bad, but not that bad and Melrose, was there, but then I found out we had a borrowed truck.
    This means that Pearl St/Pleasant St or the one near Jackson/Stop & Shop is the Firehouse borrowing the truck.
    Was just wondering.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Re: Malden Fire Dept

Jackson/Stop and Shop is volunteer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

I heard engine 1 is out for repair

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

I was just wondering why we had Melrose that was all..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta ---is it we just borrow the truck or does that include the manpower that goes with it;  Here we go again----what happen if we cut 10+ Firemen and lose 1 pump truck; Who back up those losses?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

OMG frank highjack another topic with your crap.

Three, I was talking to a Capt I know a few months back and I asked him why I see Melrose Fire so much in Malden. He told me that when an engine is out of service Melrose has an extra truck and crew they can use. Has nothing to do with Man Power or Layoffs or Union Battles or UFOS like this other guy speaks about. Its just a great agreement we have with other cities and towns. But again you go to other cities and you might see an engine from western Ma in winchester. Or Medford in the Chelsea station. It happens alot but Melrose does help out here alot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Vendetta---question was if we borrowed the truck does it invole the crew-------I did not  know what the procedures were each city has

a different procedure; I did not want to take over anything;

It seems your backbone is made of Jelly-------

Old saying "If you cannot take the heat get out of kitchen"

Like I said I will have more things to do and my Blog is very active

for the subject it is on!  like the BBQ next Thursday hope you find

your BackBone to show up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheVendetta. Show TheVendetta's posts

Frank give it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

Frank, please don't start running your mouth on a blog that I had posted. I am not looking for insults or nasty comments to be made to anyone. If you can not keep in clean Frank, then as far as I am concerned please stay far away form what I write. I did not post this blog for you to insult anyone only to obtain some information.
    Take your nasty attitude some place else where people whom are less mature might want to deal with you. I am not going to stand for someone being rude to people.

Vendetta, thank you for the information in which you provided. I was wondering if there was a cost to the City of Malden for this?

I must admit the thought did cross my mind (Are we paying for this and if so what is the cost and how soon is out truck going to be in repair)?

Thanks again :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Three stooges88---the blog is different venue----and about the fire engine I asked if it was just the truck or did it include the crew that

rides on that truck. Cost to me is a non issue---It is the safety of

the citizens of malden.

that is why i am opposed to laying off firemen and police over an

issue like health Care premimums.

If I am rude I am sorry or nasty I only speak the truth because I

investigate the problem and look at both sides of the issue.

Again---I am sorry yo anyone one I offended but Vendetta has

taken it to that level.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from monkey45. Show monkey45's posts

The Melrose truck you see is an extra truck.  Malden does not have a spare truck so when one is broken they borrow from Melrose.  The crew is from Malden not from Melrose.

The Emergency Center is private they are not affiliated with Malden Fire, some cities have auxillary departments (usually young kids hoping to firefighters some day) Malden does not have an auxillary.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Monkey45---Thank you Kindly for that information---Other cities always step in when another city has these type of problems.

Again every city have different procedures for helping one another;

Question why doen't Malden start a auxillary fire department in

might be a great incentative for any young man who might consider

being a firefighter;

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThreeStooges88. Show ThreeStooges88's posts

I am opposed to the cuts as well. My main concern was not the cost over the safety. However the cost does remain in my mind. I do understand safety first and I am always for the safety of our residents. My main reason for the blog was why and where was our truck.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

three stooges  two points i made a few calls and was told the truck
     is being repaired ------how long they did not know it would be out
     of service;
     second----I ask my city councilor why we did not have a spare truck
      but neal Anderson has not answer any of my e-mails---maybe you can ask your ward councilor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaldensADisgrace. Show MaldensADisgrace's posts

The Jackson St./Stop and Shop location has no affiliation with the Malden Fire dept. They Are not auxillary and they are not volunteer firefighters, although they often tell people they are. They are mostly people who would like to one day become a firefighter mixed with people who were unable to get a job as one. They are not allowed near fires, however do help out voluntarily when peoples basements get flooded, lights need to be set up at emergency scenes, etc.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

maldensadisgrace ---thank you for the information I thought it was being on a volunteer situation supported by the city.
      Your right that is a disgrace to Malden----not having a volunteer
       fire department it has to be approved by fire departmnent and

have training in the use of fire equipment.

Sections
Shortcuts