Malden Have Football Fans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Malden Have Football Fans?

How about Bob Kraft saving Football huh? Even with the loss of his wife, he stood by the players like his wife wanted and fought. And all the players, even other team players stood together.

Does anyone see the lesson in it?

Even if you do not agree in politics. Each one of you has the drive to make Malden a better place no matter who is elected. We all want Malden to be nice right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Malden Have Football Fans?

I guess people want Slander, make up lies and add stores to a website when they have no permission to do so. And you people care about the community? All you want to do is fight and smear everyone on the streets. This is what Malden has come to? Fighting over a school for children to learn, Grants, and crying because no reports on crime in the city? You are all a bunch of cry babies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hellgirl. Show hellgirl's posts

Pats: I'm not a big football fan and as far as the NFL being saved, a friend of mine posted this on Facebook yesterday which I throught was, well, about as spot on as it gets relative to the lockout being ended: "Let's celebrate the NFL finally determining [sic] how to split its money between millionaires and billionaires while the country plummets toward financial ruin."

That being said, Bob Kraft's steadfast support, particularly so soon after losing his wife, is admirable. She was admirable. His love for her and her memory is evident.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from malden2010. Show malden2010's posts

well said, hellgirl, well said.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

His wife was great when it came to charity work. The entire team does alot and she helped them get into different groups.