Malden Mayor is now on TV

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Malden Mayor is now on TV

After a loud outcry from Driver54, Malden's Mayor went on TV to address the hurricane that will be hitting Malden. Along with the Mayor was Mother Nature and Elmo. He warned people of rain and winds. And said to stay indoors unless you have to go outdoors.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: Malden Mayor is now on TV

See Driver, You do not pay attention.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greysquirrel. Show greysquirrel's posts

I'm kind of surprised that the Mayor had time to go TV? I thought he would have been riding around the city in a boat with the HarborMaster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

He did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1775andStillaDemocrat. Show 1775andStillaDemocrat's posts

Omg where's Frank? He always shows up for the photo ops....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnieOMalden. Show AnnieOMalden's posts

Um, don't you mean Gary? LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---I have two tickets for my wife or son and me; It was done as a donation to the Hospital which when I was Player Agent
    in Somerville we were part of the Jimmy Fund Tournament and donated Speakers Fees to have Red Sox Players speak at our 12 year graduate banquets. We Had Some Great speakers and always
    held them at either the Holiday Inn or at Local Post.
    I even coordinated Somerville Little Coaches and New England Patriots playing basketball games in April at Tufts Cousins Gym and
    Some of money raised from this was event was donated to the 
    Jimmy Fund 
    Nope it is the Sports Stars and other guest---great time for pictures
    and autographs ---and to watch them bowl

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pats2012---Get there early because the college students and business people will show up to shake hands and take pictures also. it is a great event run by a great player and great organization for a great cause. I hope John lester shows up because of what he went through.